Like mother, Like daughter

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by catigm6, Dec 22, 2014.

1. catigm6

catigm6 Member

Local Time:
    4:01 AM
    The story does not follow a chronological order.

Just Married

(Four days after the wedding)

She was not the best looking girl that I had been with, but she was a catch. I liked her Greek/Mediterranean look, with her white pearly skin, her black her, dark brown eyes, thin eyebrows, and just the right amount of freckles to humanize her face. Her body was not bad at all either; she had a nice butt, a small waist, and fairly shaped legs. I would have loved for her to have bigger breasts, but they were okay like that. It is almost incredible to me that for a while, I reluctant to marry her, but now I realize that would have been the worst mistake of my life. Yeah, she may be bossy at times, a little whimsical, and even a little controlling, but what person doesn’t have her defects? She has the perfect combination of a religious but open minded girl; a dominant but sweet woman; an introverted, but fun person.

We had just arrived from a wonderful honeymoon. Even though it only lasted four days since I had a lot of responsibilities at work, I pretty much enjoyed it since sweet, passionate, and kinky sex was pretty much what it consisted of. It was a huge relief for my, since I had been in chastity with only a couple of releases a week for the last four months with. Also it was almost a month since the last time I have had an orgasm, but it was worth it. My beautiful brunette wife Olga was the perfect keyholder. She knew exactly what was she doing when she asked me to wear the CB-2000 during our engagement period. She managed for my desire to bulk up and granted me not only the best orgasms of my life, but also to have a mental and emotional connection with her, a connection I didn’t ever think I would be able to have with anyone.

As we just got our luggage, we saw at a distance her family to greet us. I could see the look of complete satisfaction in my wife and her face of excitement form the honeymoon as we got closer to our parents. I have always been close to my parents, ever since I moved out for college I never seen them that often since I live on another city now. As we got there, all of them hugged us and said nice things to us, and when it was time for me to salute her mother Zarah I gave her a light hug. I have never really liked her; I always thought she was very intrusive with our relationship. I guess that is just natural since she had lost her husband a couple of years ago, and now her two daughters are the only thing she has in the world. Although she frequently expressed the opposite, I was pretty sure she didn´t think that well of me either. After greeting the both of us she asked Olga to accompany her to the bathroom. They must have been in there like for twenty minutes when my now mother-in-law came out. She had a similar cut to Olga, but with without the freckles, some twenty extra ponds and a few wrinkles on her face; however, at 52 years old she still was a good-looking woman. Her neck short hair and red glasses helped her to look more elegant. Anyway, a few seconds after her, Olga came out; I was surprised to see a change in her face expression and mood. A few minutes ago she looked like a happy cheerful kid, and now like a determined serious business executive. She just came to me grabbed my hand and said “let’s go”. I promptly went with her to our apartment.

2. catigm6

catigm6 Member

Local Time:
    The confession

(Eleven months before the wedding)

-“This is the one mom!” I am sure of it.

-“Are you sure my dear? I am not quite certain a guy like Jerry is what you are looking for.”

-“Sure he is mom, he is handsome, smart, fun, and he is very successful”

-“That is exactly what I mean dear. Yeah, of course all of those are desirable traits, but a man with those characteristics usually tends to act for their own, disrespect his wife, and even cheat. Don’t you remember what happened with your dad? Besides, I don’t think a doctor would have that much time for you.

-I know mom, but he is only twenty-eight and he is a dermatologist. In a couple of years, or less, when he is more renowned, he will put his own office and manage his schedule. As for the other part, I have you. You can help me to avoid something like what happened with dad at the beginning of your marriage.

-“Yes Olga, but that was different, I was already married with your dad that when all that happened and he was almost fifteen years older than me, he knew he was not getting someone else at that point. He had no choice”

-“I know… maybe you are right mom. It is just that… I love him!”

-“Really dear? You have only been together for a little over a year.”

-“Yes mom, I have never felt like that about anyone before”

-“Well does he share your feelings?”

-“I guess so; he always says he loves me, and is very caring for me, but lately I have been feeling him a little bit cold. I don’t know.”

-“Well you can never trust a man; he will tell you anything to get in your pants. By the way, have you had sex yet?”

-“No mom, I have followed your advice in that one. We have been intimate in other ways, but he has never actually penetrated me. I have told him about my religious views and he has respected them so far.”

-“Well that says a lot about him; maybe you are not wrong about he being the one. But we have to do something about that ‘coldness’ you have mentioned. We need for him to be certain of his feelings toward you. ”

-“Well, but how can we do that mom?

-“Ha-ha, do not have the experience with men that I do darling. In no time, he will be begging you to marry him, you’ll see. Now pay attention…”

3. catigm6

catigm6 Member

Local Time:
    Start of a new life

(Two weeks after the wedding)

We have been still living in our apartment while our new house was being built. Our first couples of days as a married couple were good, the sex was great, we had good laughs but there was something that I had me concerned: Olga was starting to get a little to bossy and a little whimsical, and apart from that, she was always with her mother. They spend all day together when I was at work and talked on the phone every night. One night Zarah called when we were just about to start sex, and Olga actually answered, stopped me and started chatting with her. I could understand that they are very united, but this crossed the line. After she hung up (she talked for over half an hour!) I certainly complained about this with her:

-“Olga, what the fuck was that?”

-“What are you talking about?”

-“We were about to start sex, why did you take that call?

-“She is my mother Jerry, I will be there for her whenever she needs me. And watch that language. You don’t get to talk to me like that ever, do you understand?”

She said this with anger in her face and her index finger menacingly pointing at me. This caused me to explode.

-“Yeah! But that was me and you time. You could have called her later. And don’t you point that finger like that to me like you are my boss. You are my wife, and you will respect me!”

I was just finishing my statement when I suddenly felt Olga´s hand palm making a stinging contact with my left cheek. I just stood there in shock of what had happened.

-“Don’t you dare, talking to me like that ever again!” she yelled.

With her finger pointing at me again she continued.

“I will talk to my mom whenever I want and YOUUU will respect Meeee, Do you understand?”

She turned around and left the room. After that, she completely ignored me for one week.

4. catigm6

catigm6 Member

Local Time:
    Inverse Psychology

(Ten months before the wedding)

“Pay attention: you must first pussy-whip him make him believe you are a girl beyond his league, and then make him feel like he will lose you. People only realize that they truly love one when they can’t be with them no more. That is when he will realize you are his one and only”

Those words my mother told me are stuck in my head like a song. A little over a year after we started I was sure that I wanted this man to be mine forever, so I decided to follow her advice. One night, we went to his apartment and I gave him the most amazing blowjob and did it for the first time. The next couple of weeks we repeated the procedure for almost every night. In bed I was a total slut; I focused completely on pleasing him and to fulfill all his fantasies, until one day I hit him with it:

-“Honey, we need to talk…”

-“Ohh okay, Olga, what do you want to talk about?”

-“Well, there is no easy way to say this but… I think it would be best if stopped seeing each other for a while”

-“What? Why? What happened baby?

-“It’s not that something happened Jerry. Don’t get me wrong, this past year has been great and you are a really good guy, but… I just don’t see this relationship going anywhere. I think it would be better if we were just friends”

He just stood there wordless with a distorted face for a few seconds and then answered with insecurity in his voice:

-“But baby, I…ah… I thought you were happy. What do you mean you don’t see this going nowhere?”

At this point I switched my attitude form the sensitive girl that didn’t want to hurt him to a more cold fashion.

-“Look Jerry, I love you. But I can’t be with you anymore. You are a great guy but you can´t offer what I want. It’s that simple. I don’t want to sound selfish but it is important for me to see for my life.”

-“But Olga, please, don’t … “

His voice started breaking and his eyes started turning red. I continued.

-“I am truly sorry, I don’t mean to hurt you. This is just not what I am looking for.

-“Well what are you looking for baby?”

-“Well I need security Jerry. I have to stop fooling around, and even though I know I am still young, I want to start considering about settling down with someone, and I can’t do that with a guy like you.”

-“But, why not? You know I am financially stable. You know I would provide for you”

Then I answered him with a slight irritated and loud tone:

-“Well that’s just it Jerry. It’s good that you can provide with money, but there is more in a marriage than money. For starters, a man so busy as you would barely have time for me. And second, this past few months, you have treated me like a piece of shit. You always look me so inferior to you, you don’t care for my needs, neither emotional nor sexual. It is everything about you. And we always fight Jerry, you always want to be in control. Well guess what I want to be in control of the relationship, I have the brains and the character for it, and if you can´t appreciate that, then I guess I should find someone that does.

-“Honey, honey, please… If that is the problem please don’t worry. You know you can talk to me. I love you; I would do anything for you. You know once I put my own office I will be able to handle my own schedule, I will always have time for you. I know I have been a little selfish, but I promise you, that is over, from now on it is about you. And as for the control thing, you can be the one that handle the reins in our relationship; I have no problem with that.

-“Do you mean that baby” My voice sweetened.

-“Yes dear”

We ended that conversation with a kiss and a hug and one month later, he proposed.

5. catigm6

catigm6 Member

Local Time:
    The condition

(Three months before the wedding)

They both seem pretty excited as the wedding day gets closer. I had noticed a big change in Jerry´s attitude towards my daughter since she gave him that ultimatum. But that was just the first step. Although he accepted Olga´s leadership, Jerry is still a well hung, confident man that needs to be put on a leash. In my life experience, I have concluded that there are many ways to control a man, but the most effective one, is to control his cock. This is why I urged Olga, into talking him into male chastity. It was important that we knew if he was going to accept it before the wedding actually took place.

She managed the situation in a genius way. She got him a plastic CB-2000 and right after a nice naked foreplay session (no sex) she blindfolded him and placed it in his penis. Obviously he was surprised. She told him that I thought that he didn’t love her and was just trying to use her for sex and this would be a confirmation of his loyalty to her. Then she added they could make the best of it and use it as a kinky game. She would hold the key until the next time they saw each other and have amazing sex. She would of course take it off and assist in hygiene and any other necessary matter. He must have liked it because each time he allowed being without an orgasm more and more time. By the day before the wedding he must had not came in two weeks.

My precious daughter played it so well that they started using it again after they returned from their honeymoon. Of course a few weeks before she measured him so she can get a better costume made chastity device (without him knowing of course). We had still a lot of plans for him…

6. catigm6

catigm6 Member

Local Time:
    The Reconciliation

(Three weeks after the weeding)

I had not talked to him for one whole week. Obviously, we didn’t have sex either. Maybe it was a little harsh but he had to know I mean business and that I was the boss. He didn’t talk to me either; he was probably mad and was a little too proud to apologize; but after seven days of this treatment, he eventually gave in. I was in my reading a book and drinking tea in my night armchair when he entered the room.

-“Olga, we need to talk”.

I didn’t even bother in turning to look at him and answer with a sarcastic “hmm”.

-“It is not right that we are doing this. We are just married, we can´t treat each other like that. Even if we were not recently wed, we are married now, we need to communicate. Communication is the key.”

I continued reading like if he wasn’t there, which clearly bothered him, so he raised his voice and told me with indignity:

-“Hey, come on, at least have the courtesy to look at me when I am talking to you”

I turned to see him, gave him an angry stare, took a zip from my tea cup, and resumed my reading. He just stood there and swallowed his own saliva. Then he continued with a lower tone this time:

-“Look honey, I know I shouldn’t have talked to you like that. I am sorry. I just got carried away. It was the heat of the moment.”

Once again I just gave him a light stare and looked away without saying a word.

-“Baby please, I am sorry. I am sorry I talked to you like that. I will never do it again I promise. Please.”

It must have been hard for him to come over apologize for me, but it was not good enough for me I needed to hear genuine sincerity in his words, so even though I knew I was pushing it, I decided to make him suffer a little more and answered with an indifferent “okay”. He stood there for a moment and then to my surprise, he kneeled. He did! He actually knelt at my feet. He understandably hesitated for a moment, he must have felt pathetic; practically begging his wife to talk to him, but he held my hand and carried on:

-“Olga, please, don’t do this anymore, I am sorry. I really am. Please forgive.”

Still without saying a word, I stared at him this time with a combination of sweetness and determination, and after a few seconds, caressed his hair and said:

-“I forgive you Jerry. Don’t talk to me like that ever again.” Then I kissed him in the cheek and went to sleep.

For the three days, I started acting normal again and Jerry began to be very polite and pleasurable with me. He started giving me massages, he brought me flowers, took breakfast to bed to me; I knew what he wanted though. Although I everything seemed to be okay, we still have not had sex in ten days, however I had to consider something; all of this time he did not had his CB-2000 because I had taken it off the time mom interrupted us before sex; anyway, I decided to use his eagerness to my advantage since a new device had just arrived . I started foreplay, after a while I stripped him naked, handcuffed him behind his back and had him lay in the bed with me on top. I began to play with his cock and balls, sometimes striking, sometimes caressing with my finger bringing to the edge and then stopping for about five times. When I felt he was putty in my hands, I firmly asked him:

-“Have you been masturbating Jerry?”

He opened his eyes in amazement and stopped his moaning.

-“Uhh no baby, of course not. Why would you ask that?”

-“Huh, really. Well, it has been over a week since we had sex, and your balls don’t seem to be so full to be honest.”

I firmly grabbed him by the balls with my right hand and continued to slowly stroke with my left and continued in a superior tone:

-“Look at me Jerry! Tell me the truth.”

-“Well, okay, yes. I did it one time.”

-“Is that so, only one time?” I looked at him with incredulity.

-“Okay, two times. I promise, only two times. I am sorry honey; I was just very desperate to cum, and since you didn’t want to… well you know, I just did it”.

-“It’s okay; I didn’t expect a man without self-control to abstain from touching himself. It is not like before when you had you CB-2000 on. That is why I have a present for you honey.”

I took out the new chastity device. It was a Mature Metal Jailbird with the security screws and the anti-pullout system included. I carried on:

-“Look it is amazing, it is a little open and it is made of stainless steel so cleaning up can be possible without unlocking it; it also has this extra security features, that way I’ll know that this little thing will stay safely confined in its cage, and it is custom made, so you can wear it comfortably 24/7.” While saying this, I never stopped caressing his cock.

-“I don’t know Olga, it seems a little drastic.” He said painting.

-“I know it may be a little bit scary, but don’t pretend that the idea doesn’t excite you. Besides, you were better when you had your dick caged away; I have decided I want to make this a permanent part of our lives. With Christmas coming up in the next month, think of it as an early present. Now, would you like to cum before I lock you little dick away?”

-“Yes please!”

I mounted him and he came almost instantly. After that, I wiped the cum off of his cock and placed his new prison in place. For the next month we had a dynamic where I would tease the hell out of him (since the cage was open, it was easy for me to touch, lick, and even insert his penis in my vagina without him getting an erection) all week, and would unlock him and have sex on Friday night. The fourth Friday of the month, just one week away from Christmas Eve, I decided not to unlock him.

-“You don’t deserve an orgasm this week Jerry you were not attentive enough.”

-“What do you mean I was not attentive enough sweetie?”

-“Well on Wednesday, you went out with your friends and returned drunk instead of attending me”

-“Come on baby, It was just one day of fun for me, and I didn’t get drunk, I just had a couple of beers.”

-“I said no Jerry.”

7. catigm6

catigm6 Member

Local Time:
    A Christmas Present

(Two months after the wedding)

Yesterday Olga denied having sex with me. It is the first time she does this while I wear my new Jailbird. It is incredible the enormous arousal I feel since she installed it in me. I am horny all the time, and since I can´t make that sexual energy go away, I therefore use it to please Olga. I have been extremely attentive with her; making breakfast and dinner, doing all the housework, doing her errands, and giving her foot and back massages anytime she wanted.

The next day that she denied me an orgasm, her mother came to our apartment for tea in the afternoon. We chatted in the living room for a while when Olga suddenly but her bare feet on my lap. I stood there as if nothing had happened until she signaled me with her eyes that she wanted me to massage her. I thought it was a little bit inappropriate since we had a guest, but it was her mom, it didn’t matter; so I started massaging her foot. After a few minutes of doing this her mother said:

-“Oh, you don’t know, I was all day shopping at the mall for Christmas presents and committed the stupidity of wearing high heels. My feet are killing me”

-“Well Jerry, why don’t you give mom one of your wonderful massages?” Olga responded.

I must have had a blank face since Olga had to add:

“Well…”

I was a little humiliated by the act of massaging my mother-in-law’s feet, but I did it anyway. As I was starting to do it she said:

“Oh thanks Jerry, you are a darling. But, I need you to put lotion or moisturizer in it first. My skin is very sensitive.”

This added to my humiliation but I went for the moisturizer and carried on. As I massaged her feet, they both were chatting as if I was not in the room. Then Olga mentioned that I went out with my friends that week, to what Zarah replied with arrogance:

-“Well, that’s too bad, a good husband should care better for her wife’s needs”

-“I only went to have a few laughs with my friends; there is nothing wrong with that. I have never failed to attend Olga’s needs” I said outraged.

To my surprise, Zarah, gave me a hard slap in the face.

-“Watch your mouth young man; you will address me with respect.”

I stood up in anger and yelled at her:

-“What is wrong with you?!?” And my answer was another slap.

-“How dare you talk to my mom like that?” Olga said irritatingly

-“Oh, and you are going to support her on this one?! She slapped me for Christ´s sake!”

-“And if you don’t want another slap young man, you will sit down, shut up, and continue with what you were doing”

Ha-ha, the bitch was crazy, I thought to myself. How on earth did she think that I would continue to massage her feet after this? I ragingly exited the apartment. I had a couple of whiskies at a local bar to calm myself, and returned home that night. Zarah was gone and I found Olga sitting in the kitchen having her usual cup of tea.

-“Okay, maybe I was out of place, but she didn’t have the right to slap me.” I said.

Olga just gave her drink a zip and looked away.

-“Oh great, now you are going to start ignoring me again? Well guess what? I am not going to cope to that shit again. You may ignore me forever, but I am not going to make a fool of myself again.”

With that said Olga stood up and went to our room. After cooling off I realized I had said the most stupid thing. I might have more soul power not to go and apologize this time, but now she had me locked in chastity. It had been eight days of teasing and no release and I was really aching for one. Well, I would just wait a couple days and go beg her again. It is not the end of the world.

The whole week passed and Olga did in fact ignore me completely again (it is incredible how much that affects me). Then on Christmas Eve morning she talked to me to say this:

-“We are going to my mother´s house tonight”

-“Well of course we will, it´s Christmas Eve. I would like us to go visit my parents as well. ”

-“You do whatever you want, I am not going to visit them”

-“Why not? I am accompanying you to your mother´s house regardless of our recent incident, why wouldn’t you come with me too?”

-“Because I don’t want to”

-“Hmm… Well maybe they can come to your mother´s as well” I found this solution instead of arguing with her.

-“I don’t think so, the whole family is going to be there, it is going to be pretty full”

Now this really irritated me, so I said mockingly:

-“Oh, so you can do whatever you want, and I can´t even see my family on Christmas Eve, is that it?”

She stood there quiet, raised her eyebrows, crossed her arms, and gave me fierce and threating stare and said with absolute authority in her voice:

-“Are you saying you won´t comply with my demands?”

I stood there flinched. Frankly the way she made that statement really intimidated me. Then she carried on in the same fashion:

-“We will get to my mother´s house early to help her fix everything for tonight. You will apologize to her, and I want you in your best behavior.”

She turned away and left. Not to mention I succumbed to her demands. I had seen her angry, but this was something else. For a moment there I thought I was going to shit in my pants. When we arrived to her mother´s house she received me with a corporal behavior that implied that nothing had happened but her eyes gave me a hate look. After finishing getting everything ready (when she was just bossing me around) when she reached the door knob to receive the first guests, I noticed a curious bracelet on Zarah´s wrist. It was plain silver with something else in one end. Wait…Could it be? I thought to myself. Yes it was! It was the key to my chastity cage! My mother-in-law who hated me had the key to my manhood! I noticed she perceived my new discovery. She just gave me a devilish smile and went to greet the guests. I stood thee astonished.

The night went on and with a not in my stomach, I performed every task that Olga and Zarah asked me to do to serve the guests. When I had time to finally sit down, I did so besides my wife and overheard the conversation she was having with her sister, aunt, a friend of his, and two unknown men:

-“Wow, clearly he is really attentive, and the way you describe him… he sounds like the perfect husband. How do you do it?”

-“Well I know how to control him. I practically have him under my thumb.”

That was a very humiliating statement for me and I almost exploded, but I stopped because I saw everyone quieted down looking at me and her, like advising her I was there. Olga embraced me with her left arm placed her right hand over my cock cage and said:

-“Oh. Ha-ha. Don´t worry. It’s okay. He knows who is in charge. Don’t you Jerry?”

I had no choice than to resist the humiliation and assent. After the night was over, and everyone had gone; I used a moment Zarah was nowhere to be seen and directed to Olga:

-“Olga may I have a word with you please.”

-“Of course Jerry.”

-“I am sorry, I am trying to be the best husband I can but I am not comfortable with you saying that in front of everyone.”

-“Saying what Jerry?”

-“Well that you control me and those things”

-“But it is the truth, why wouldn’t I do it?

-“Well…” For a moment there I almost forgot about the chastity key. So I switched the topic. “Hey by the way, why does your mother has the key to my jailbird.”

-“Well, because I gave it to her dummy.” She said sarcastically rising my temper.

-“Obviously, but why did you give it to her?”

-“It is a Christmas present.”

-“Ha. And don’t you think there is a better present other than that?!” I said in a wry way.

-“No. In fact is perfect. I am sure she loved it. And this way you may start respecting her for what she is.”

-“Oh really and what would that be?” I said defiantly.

-“I am your key holder Jerry.” I heard Zarah´s voice from my behind and chills passed through my back. After a few seconds and after I lowered my temper I asked her nicely: “Ma’am could you please give me my key back?”

-“No Jerry!” Olga shouted “That was my gift to my mother and you will respect it! Now, I think it is in your best interest to apologize to my mother.”

I was keen on making a scene, but Olga was right. For my penis´ sake I should apologize to Zarah, so I said: “Yes, it’s true. I am sorry for last week’s discussion ma’am. I was out of place. I am sorry.” But then Olga replied, that is not good enough. You must apologize like you did to me before I installed you cage. I remembered, but there was no way I was going to kneel before her, that would be so humiliating, I would rather die.

-“There is no way Olga” I said with defiance. Then I turned to see my mother-in-law with an evil smile and a conquering stare while holding the bracelet interlaced between her fingers and the key jingling in her many rings as she fingered. I felt completely emasculated by that image. We stayed like that for what seemed for like a minute, when Zarah asked:

-“Well, what are you doing just standing in there. Come on, get to it.?”

The intimidation was converted in anger, so I responded: “Yeah you wish.” Her face changed one compared to a furious dog and just like last week she gave me a slap in the face, but this time harder. As my right hand counterattacked, but I was able to stop in time before I hit her, but still the image was very strong; I had just raised my hand to my mother-in-law. Olga came at me from behind and slapped my chick as she grabbed my hand with the other hand. I managed to get out of that situation and as I left the house I told her:

-“I want a divorce. I want that key back. I will sue both of your asses if I don’t have it by tomorrow.”

8. catigm6

catigm6 Member

Local Time:
    Preparation

(One month after the wedding)

-“I can´t believe it mom! He did everything you told me he would do, ha-ha.”

-“Well darling, I told you, I know men. Especially men like Jerry.”

-“You certainly do. I pushed him so hard, I made him kneel and forgive me and then he accepted to have the jailbird installed.”

-“Well that is a great advance. He is starting to submit to you, he is getting used to do what you want, and you now have his sick locked up. But you need to be careful. Simply locking a man´s penis isn’t enough. He needs a good amount of arousal to reinforce that submission.”

-“Yes I know, you have told me. This next couple of weeks I will tease him every day and I won´t let him out at all.”

-“I don’t think that’s the way to go yet darling. It needs to be done gradually; otherwise he would sense for a mile what is coming. Play like you used to play before. Release maybe once a week, then start making him wait longer and longer; and tease him. I mean really, really tease him. Get his balls full enough; then we will test him.”

-“I will, but when we do… well what if he doesn’t fall for it? I mean, he could always decide it’s over Mom.”

-“He certainly won’t Olga. We have him by the balls. If he ever wants to be unlocked again he will eventually give in. It is certainly not in his best interest to divorce you. Imagine what an angry ex might do with that power over him, he-he.”

-“Yes, but I am pretty sure, that doing this is illegal Mom. He is smart, he could sue us.”

-“Oh darling, I am amazed you underestimated me that way. That is why we changed his signatures in all that documentation.”

-“Yes… And I know for a fact that is illegal too…”

-“Certainly dear; but first of all imagine the embarrassment of submitting a file in court like this. Now, supposing he did, he would be facing now three trials, which he can’t be certain he would win, and even if he did we would appeal. That will take a lot of time and money on his part; and he has neither at this time. With all of those new papers, the apartment, the land of the house in construction, both cars, and the savings account are now at your sole name; and well, you own his manhood too honey.”

-“Hmm. We mom; we own his manhood. I am so lucky to have you by my side he-he. I love you.”

-“Ha-ha; I love you too honey. You just let it to me. In no time you will the man of your dreams. You need just be patient while we mold him. Soon, you will live in a perfect marriage for the rest of your life.”

9. catigm6

catigm6 Member

Local Time:
    Rebel Boys Must Be Punished

(Three months after the wedding. One month after Christmas)

Ding-dong. I opened the door.

-“Come in Jerry, Olga is waiting for you.”

-“Thanks ma’am… Hi honey…” While he was trying to kiss her, my daughter coldly moved her face away.

-“Well…” Olga replied with a bitchy facial expression. With clear discomfort and embarrassment, Jerry got to it:

-“I am sorry Olga, I am sorry I acted like that.” Then now turning to me, he continued: “I owe you an apology too ma’am. I was out of place, I got carried by the heat of the moment and I am truly sorry.”

-“If this is all you have to say you might as well get going Jerry.”

-“No, I mean…” A long silence took place and you could see in Jerry’s face that he was struggling with his thoughts. I crossed my arms and rhythmically started thumping the floor with the front part of my right shoe making the situation even more uncomfortable for him. Then after a minute or so he kneeled down in front of me. Although I knew he would eventually do it, it was quite a surprise when he did.

-“I am sorry ma’am, I shouldn’t have talked to you that way and I should have raised my hand to you. Please forgive me” He said this with a trembling voice and a red face. Obviously he was very humiliated; nevertheless, I decided to increase his disgrace.

-“I don’t believe a word you said boy. Clearly you have other interests and you are just saying that to benefit.” I said with severity in my voice.

-“No, no, ma’am I really mean it. I promise.”

-“Don’t call me man young man” I gave him a hard smack in his right cheek. Then I carried on: “I am t some stranger lady, I am your mother-in-law; you must learn to address me appropriately”

-“I am sorry, mother-in-law”. I slapped him twice now alternating my hands.

-“Don’t be naive. Who calls their in law like that.”

-“I am sorry mother. I am sorry mother” By this time he was clenching his jaw. Wordless, I went to sit on a chair in my living room. He hesitated for a moment, but after a commanding stare I gave him, he followed me there on his knees. We stayed there in silence and after a minute he grabbed my right hand and said”

-“I am sorry mother. My acts were wrong. Please forgive me. I will never act like that again.”

By the look on his face, it was evident that his spirit was broken, but I was keen on making sure it stayed that way, so I continued my game. With my eyebrows up and taunting eyes I said:

-“Why should I forgive you.”

-“Because I am sorry, and I won’t ever do it again. Please forgive me mother” He kissed my hand.

-“Yes you will Jerry. You will do it again, because you are not truly sorry, one that doesn’t regret his acts, will definitely do it again. You are a rebel; and rebels need to be re-adjusted. But first obviously you need to really regret your actions.”

-“I regret them really.”

-“No you don’t, one does not regret anything until consequences affect him. But regret is one thing, loyalty is another. You have neither. You couldn’t ever honor your wife´s gift to me.”

-“I honor it mother I, couldn’t agree more with that gift” By this point he simply sounded needy, pathetic, and plain stupid.

-“Oh, you agree. And why is that?”

-“Well because I was out of place. I rebelled like you said, and…”

-“And who better to put you back in place than me right?” I said with a wicked face while his was filled with fear. Then I continued: “Now your words are starting to make sense Jerry. I think you are beginning to understand your place. Now, I am willing to give you one more chance to apologize; but I don’t want any superficial bullshit. I want to see true regret and genuine desire to improve and be a better husband and son-in-law. I can help you with that, but I need you to submit to it.”

-“Mother, I have failed as a husband and as a son- in-law. I am truly remorse by the way I acted. I wish that I could take it back but I can’t; all I can do is avoid that this happens again. Please help me. Please forgive me.” He started kissing my hand. I could see sideways Olga had a huge grin on her face. With a poker face I commanded him to stand up and strip naked.

-“Hmm, no wonder why she had to lock it away”. He blushed. I then gave a couple of light pats with my hand to my thigh. He was indecisive at first but after seeing my dominating face he placed his core in my lap. I moved so that his stomach would rest on my left thigh, and locked the back of his legs, with my right leg; then grabbing his hair with my left hand, I started spanking his butt with my free palm while continuing our conversation:

-“You were so disrespectful… your behavior is unacceptable....you disrespected me and you failed to be the husband your wife deserves…you don’t appreciate her, you don’t value her…a good husband should treasure his wife… and honor his mother-in-law…you should obey your wife… and serve her… and please her in everything she wants… do you understand me?”

10. catigm6

catigm6 Member

Local Time:
    He just answered with a desperate “Yes! Yes!” and busted down into tears. More from the humiliation and the impotency than the pain since I had spanked him just about twenty times with my bare hand. He then started saying: “Please stop, please stop.” In that moment my eyes met Olga’s and we shared a stare of victory. The scenario was perfect: I had my son-in-law completely subjugated, completely broken, and begging me to stop spanking him. This was no time to stop, on the contrary. I took advantage of his vulnerable state to brainwash him.

-“You are not listening to me Jerry, stop squirming.” I said with arrogance

-“Be quiet and listen to mom.” Olga added. Then, without quitting my spanking I continued:

-“From now on, that is exactly what you will do: obey, serve, and please your wife. Do you understand?”

-“Yes mother, yes”

-“What will you do Jerry?”

-“Obey, serve, and please Olga.”

-“And mom” My daughter complemented. “You must obey her too Jerry. She is my mother and she deserves your complete obedience and respect. And please me I want you to please her, so you should always be at her disposition and serve her for that matter.”

Jerry was sobbing uncontrollably so I let those to be the last words said. I slapped his but ten more times and then ordered him to remain on his knees facing the corner of the wall. Olga and I exited the room to let him reflect about what just happened. We left him there for about an hour and then we returned. When we entered the room I commanded him to turn around. He was still on his knees and we both stood right in front of with face and postures of complete authority leaving him completely cornered. As soon as he could appreciate our dominant figures, he started shaking. Then I started the conversation:

-“What will you do Jerry?”

-“Obey, serve, and please you both ma’am; uh, Mother.” He answered, and then Olga intervened

-“I make the rules now Jerry, do you understand me? What I say is absolute. I will make all the decisions now; your opinion can be expressed when solicited, nicely of course, but I will always have the final word in everything, is that clear?”

-“Yes Olga.” Jerry answered. Then I carried on with the lecture:

-“You must submit to your wife and attend her every needs. Obey, serve, and please, remember Jerry? You must meet her every needs and whims and be at her beck and call forever, understood. With that being said, I think you should forget those friends of yours. At least for a while; pretty much everyone that may distract you from attending your wife’s needs. Don’t you agree?”

-“Yes” He replied

-“Yes what?!” Olga shouted

-“Yes mother” he corrected. Then I resumed my speech.

-“Very well then, I guess than now you really regret your past actions and the way you behaved right Jerry?”

-“Yes mother, I do”

-“Okay then; so now that you understand what you position is, what do you think I should do with this?” I reached small parcel from my pocket and retrieved the key to the security screw of his jailbird.

-“Well, that is for you to decide mother.”

-“Hmm, I am glad you finally understand who is in control. What do you think I should do with it dear?” I said turning to my daughter, to what she responded:

-“Well, keep it mom, it’s yours. It was gifts remember?”

-“Yes, but I am not sure Jerry is okay with that, he clearly was very pissed when you gave it to me”

-“No, I am sure, he would love you to keep it. In fact, he should be grateful that you are even bothering in helping our relationship grow better, isn’t that right Jerry? Olga, stared at Jerry who showed clear signs of intimidation. Then he addressed me:

-“Yes mother, please keep it.”

-“Oh really, then why don’t you ask me to keep it?” I teased.

-“Please keep it mother.”

-“Well that doesn’t sound like you actually want me to.”

-“Mother, it would be an honor for me if you kept the key, please hold the key to my chastity belt.”

-“Well that is a huge responsibility you are asking me Jerry, that means no more intercourse for my daughter; of course that can be fixed with a couple of gifts I gave her on Christmas, but still I don’t know if I am up to it. Maybe if you insisted…” I said with irony in my face.

-“Please mother, please. I beg you to hold the key to my chastity belt, please”

-“Okay then, if it means so much to you, I guess I can keep it in my possession. I’ll keep it safe for you.”

After a short silence, Olga, commandingly questioned him?

-“Well aren’t you going to thank her?”

-“Yes, of course. Thanks mother, thanks for conserving the key to my chastity.”

This was priceless, after begging her to do it; he was actually thanking his mother-in-law to deny him his own manhood. Surely he must have felt pathetic. I then carried on:

-“Now, as I said before, faults like the one you had must have a consequence to prevent than from repeating. The spanking was a good start, but certainly it is not enough…Now that I practically own your unfortunate organ, you must know that apart of being a strict disciplinarian I am a firm believer in male chastity and orgasm control to correct and avoid any undesirable behavior. With that acknowledged, this key will remain absolutely bounded in a safe place for the next month. What you did was a grave act, so in addition to the chaste month you have passed during your days of rebelliousness; you will stay locked down for at least another month.”

-“What? Two months?” He spontaneously declared out of overwhelm.

-“You are right. Two months is better. The one that has already passed shouldn’t count because you were still in your unruly state. Now, since this new dynamic is just starting I know I have to be a little condescending , even for a fault so big; so your penalty will be that the chastity cage will stay on without any sort of release whatsoever only for the next two months. Obviously you can expect much more severe punishments in the future for behavior like this. ” While I was saying this I sealed the key back into the parcel.

He just stayed there kneeled down with beating eyes. Then Olga stated:

-“I think you should thank her Jerry. I think this will really help our relationship, and the truth is that not everyone would have the authority of imposing this. Don’t worry though. I know mom, she is true to her word, so I am sure she will strictly enforce this without hesitance, so thank her.”

-“Thank you mother.” He said out of his misfortune. To add to his misery, Olga then added:

-“I also think that from now on, as a show of appreciation for what she is doing to help you be a better husband, at the end of each month you should present her with a flower for each week that has passed since she let you out of your chastity belt. It’s the least you can do, right?”

Now maybe this was a little too cruel, but I loved the irony in Olga’s words; the humiliation of constantly gifting me for keeping him chaste would always keep him in place. After she said that I finally concluded a quite successful evening:

-“Okay then., I think we can all relax now. By the way, you know what would really help me do that right now Jerry? One of those splendid foot massages you give. Why don’t you get the moisturizer and attend both our feet for a little while; afterwards you can get dressed and prepare dinner.”

-“As you wish mother.”

HollyC likes this.
  11. catigm6

catigm6 Member

Local Time:
    The Aftermath

(Three months after the wedding. After returning from the Zarah’s home)

-“Olga please, stop ignoring me. Please, I can’t take it anymore. What more can I do? I just looked at him with cynicism. “Well anything; I’ll do anything you want but please stop ignoring me.” Then I stated:

-“Do you know what? Mom certainly gave you your punishment for disrespecting her, but I never punished you for treating me like you did. Strip and touch your toes without folding your legs.”

After he did what I ordered him, I reached for one of my mother’s Christmas present: a long, thin, solid wood whip. Jerry, lifted his head in fear so I barked:

-“Did I tell you to move?” After he resumed his position I continued in a more calmed fashion: “This is a gift from my mother. I will always keep it handy around the house, so that I can correct you for every time you fail to meet any of my demands.” After that I started to brutally whip his bottom.

-“Don’t move! Stop shaking!” Were my commands. After twenty strokes, I went to sit on the head of my side of the bed. He started crying looking at me and after I signaled him with my finger to approach he came to me and tightly hugged my hip as his tears moistened my pants. I started caressing his hair as he wept. Suddenly I stopped being the cruel, cold, and distant bitch that ignored him and became the charming and caring wife that loved him. I said to him with a tender voice while I still patted his head:

-“It´s okay honey, it´s okay. Everything will be all right now, I promise. I just don’t like it when you disobey my. I don’t like it when you question my actions or decisions. I wish you could simply abide by my all of my decisions and cheerfully comply with my requests. Is that too much to ask sweetie?” As he calmed down, he answered.

-“No baby, I am sorry. You are right, I have been selfish, I should be more attentive to you. I am sorry. From now one, we will do whatever you want whenever you want, I promise. I just want you to be happy. I love you with all my heart Olga.”

-“I love you too sweetheart.”

After that dialogue we stared affectionately stared at each other for a couple of minutes until I saw a change in his facial expression.

-“What is the matter sweetie?”

-“Baby, I’m scared.”

-“Scared of what baby?”

-“Of…you know…the key thing.” He said with weakness in his voice.

-“Oh, don’t worry about that honey. It’s in good hand, mom has it. She will keep it safe”

-“Yes but, she hates me; she will make me go through hell now that you have given her this power.”

-“No, she doesn’t hate you Jerry. She simply wants what is best for me…for us…for our marriage! If she things it is important that you suffer in your cage in a while then we need to trust her judgment. She knows what she is talking about. She did have a wonderful relationship with my dad. I am sure you can take it. You love me don’t you?”

-“Of course I do baby. But…why can’t you be the one that holds the key…I would be much more comfortable that way”

-“Well I love you Jerry, it might be hard for me to keep you locked at all times during your chastisement period. On the other hand, she can better enforce it with more firmness. Besides she has a lot of more experience in this than I do. She used to dominate my dad, so now it is only logical that she helps me dominate you.”

-“But…”

-“Okay what did we talk about just now Jerry. This is the way I want it to be. Simple accept it.”

-“Okay…”

-“In fact, don’t just accept it, embrace it. This will be so good to our marriage. My mom has done so much. She even got me a couple of more gifts: a vibrator, and a strap-on.”

-“Why would she give you that?”

-“Well because we can´t have sex with you in the cage. But I shouldn’t be punished for the fact that you can’t get hard. This way I can climax more easily and we can even continue having intercourse even with you dick locked away. And of course we can continue kissing, touching and doing everything. I can even blow you from the outside of your cage every once in a while. Our sex life won’t change a bit, except for the fact of course, that you can’t get erect nor have an orgasm.”

He just gulped. Then I continued:

-“By the way, you never got mom a Christmas gift. You should buy her something. She loves jewelry. Maybe you can buy her a gold necklace. In fact, I think the pure chain would do. I know there is something that she might love to link to it better than a pearl or something like that if you know what I mean he-he.”

Then I Finalized:

-“You know what I am super horny right now. We haven’t had sex in forever. Lucky us, it is only Friday and we have the whole weekend to play non-stop. Why don’t you start licking my down there, and maybe we can use for the first time the gifts she got me.”

12. catigm6

catigm6 Member

Local Time:
    A Big Dilemma

(Twenty seven days after Christmas, almost three months after the wedding)

When I left that house I meant the divorce thing. I was not going to stand that crap. Olga kept treating me like shit and now her fucking mother trying to pull out that crap. She has always been so intrusive, but this was way over the line. Who does that bitch thinks she is. And how dare Olga give her that key. It is the key to my fucking dick for Christ’s sake. My problem now is that I have realized that I am completely fucked. Olga changed our assets to her name; if we get divorced right now I would get nothing. I have to fix it. I will fix it. But I need time, and I can’t stand it anymore. I haven’t ejaculated in a month! My balls hurt as hell and I am extremely horny. I have thought about it and the best play right now is to call Olga, apologize, and beg her mother to give me the key. It will hurt to do that, but I need it. I need to swallow my pride and think with my dick this time. They may win that battle but certainly not the war. After I get that key back I am definitely getting everything in place. When I called Olga it was a simple and direct call:

-“Hi Olga.”

-“What do you want.”

-“I have been thinking and we have to talk about this. We can´t just…”

-“There is nothing to talk about. You said you wanted a divorce, I had started the paperwork. A you may have known by now.”

-“Yes, but Olga, we should talk, I mean, there is no…”

-“If you want to talk, come to my mother’s house Friday at six. Be there on time and willing to apologize or don’t bother coming at all.”

And she hung the phone. I guess that I have no option than doing what she says. I need to comply with her demands for now. I will find a way to make everything right later. I hope so.

Release

(Five months after the wedding)

Being in chastity 24/7 has really made serious modifications in Jerry’s behavior. He does all the housework and errand, and even help my mother in those affairs in her own house as well; he has not seen his friends, family, nor done any of his activities. Besides work he is always at our beck and call; he is extremely attentive with the both of us, he is practically treats us like goddesses; and he obey every command without hesitation. Every day I am more convinced that a horny man is an obedient man.

Our sex life has been amazing. Well, at least mine has. I am a foreplay type of person; y love to kiss, having my whole body caressed, and wallow in bed for hours. Now I get to do this every morning and every night and I also get two climaxes daily; sometimes up to three times. With this inability to get erect, I receive my orgasms trough self-masturbation with the vibrator while jerry watches, he performs oral sex on me, or he takes me with the strap on. Sometimes I like to stick his cock cage inside my pussy; I love the felling of the cold metal and his cock trying to get hard inside it. Sometimes I suck his dick trough the cage as well.

Anyway, the two months that my mother sentenced Jerry in chastity had already passed plus one extra week. I noticed that he was eager that his much awaited day arrived. Neither mom nor I said anything when the day was finally here; neither did Jerry. Out of fear or politeness, he let by six more days to pass by, until he told me when we were having dinner:

-“Hmm honey, may I ask you a question?”

-“Sure baby, what´s up?”

-“I´m sorry, but I thought that I was supposed to had my cage taken off a week ago.”

-“And you are telling me this because? I don’t have the key. You know that.” I answered with arrogance.

-“I know, I figure that your mother may had forgotten.”

-“So ask her.”

-“Yeah, the thing is I don’t want to be rude and just ask her. Besides, I don’t know if it would be appropriate.”

-“Appropriate? She practically owns your cock, how wouldn’t it be appropriate?” I said mockingly.

-“Well do you think we could go tomorrow to her house so I could talk to her?”

-“Absolutely; we were going to go anyway because she needs you to do her laundry and clean the bathrooms”

I advised my mother about Jerry´s plans before we went to her house so she could be ready. When we arrived I loved the way my mother was dressed: she was wearing a black skirt that reaching just below her knee, a big belt with a big golden buckle, a black, tight, silk underwear blouse, an unbuttoned white blouse with the sleeves rolled up to her forearm, and the collar with the chastity belt hanging around her neck. This was complemented by her black six inch heels and her jewelry that included her golden watch, her silver bracelet and her usual rings in three fingers of each hand. She was a figure of elegance and authority.

After Jerry finished his chores, mom requested him to bring us some drinks while we chatted in her room. That is when he finally had the balls to speak his mind:

-“Hmm excuse me mother, may I have a word with you?”

-“Sure Jerry, come here.”

He stood right in front of where we were both seating cross-legged in the sofa. He was clearly intimidated by my mother’s dominant figure. He said timidly:

-“It is just that I was wandering if you could uhm… If you were planning on releasing my chastity device…”

-“Oh yeah…by the way, how are these little nuts of you? Are they full enough yet?” She gave two firm slaps to his balls while saying that, to what I intervened:

-“Oh yes they sure are, you wouldn’t believe how swollen they are; and his cock! It’s like a stallion, always dripping pre-cum.”

-“I can imagine. And they must hurt like hell. I bet you are just aching to relief a little bit of that pressure aren’t you Jerry?”

-“Yes mother. You can’t imagine how much I need it?”

-“You sound desperate. Are you desperate Jerry?” My mom teased.

-“Yes I feel I am going insane.”

-“Are you always horny and frustrated?” she continued her verbal torment.

-“Always. You can´t imagine how much I am suffering.”

-“Well that’s good! For a man to treat her lady right, he should be in a permanent state of arousal and completely desperate for her.”

-“Please” Jerry whimpered

-“Please what Jerry?”

-“Please let me out of the cage, at least for a little while.” Mom just sat there without saying a word. That’s when Jerry knelt and begged her once again: “I’ll remain obedient afterwards, I premise.”

-“Do you really think you deserve to be released Jerry?” Mom asked.

-“Well yes, I have remained confined for the amount of time I was supposed and a little more.”

-“Oh really and how much time is that?

-“Well two months”.

-“No Jerry, it was two months the day you begged me to hold the key. Now the time has been extended.”

-“What?” Jerry exclaimed. Mom gave him a light but firm slap in the face and then said:

-“I think we should help him out and slap him more often Olga. This is what will happen Jerry: whenever we are detecting that your behavior is getting out of shape, any of us will slap you to re-adjust it. We are doing you a favor really… to avoid what has happened to you?”

-“What has happened to me mother?”

-“Getting your confinement period extended of course. You see, I may have originally sentenced for two months, but you have had faults. I add between a week and a month for each one depending on the severity. If you misbehave with Olga, she will tell me and I will consider that too. Any type of disobedience, sign of defiance or failing to carry out efficiently a demand may penalized. In his two months, I have added another one combining all of your penalties, so you have about three more weeks to go.”

-“But that is not fair” Mom slapped him again.

-“Four it is then. As I said, any sign of defiance will be penalized. And since when you are the one who decide what is fair? We are the ones in control here.”

-“I know mother, I am sorry. I would just want to ask you if next time you could warm me that the time is being extended before-hand.”

-“What for? I am the one holding the key. Let me worry about when it is going to be used. It is none of your concern.”

-“Okay mother.”

samwa and HollyC like this.
  13. catigm6

catigm6 Member

Local Time:
    -“So in four more weeks, you may have your release day; if you are good of course. I am glad we clarified that. Oh I almost forgot… five extra weeks added?! Those are a lot of infractions, that can’t remain unseen. Give me your belt, take of your pants and underwear, and lie on the floor facing down.”

Jerry promptly complies. After that, mom performed twenty five strokes in each butt-cheek with the belt. Five on each cheek per week added. Afterwards, she concluded:

-“Okay Jerry, go downstairs and prepare dinner.”

A second chance

(Six months after the wedding)

Today is finally the day that Jerry is scheduled to have his release. Of course one extra week was added and my daughter and I had to slap him quite a few times during this past month, but the day is finally here. Of course I am going to make it difficult on him and I am going to push him hard. It is Saturday night, and Olga is having a girl night out, meanwhile I am having some friends for dinner. Jerry has spent all the evening preparing snacks and dinner for my three lifetime friends. Of course he must stay and serve us for the rest of the evening meanwhile my daughter is out.

-“Okay mom, I am going to get going.” Olga said as she was coming down the stairs.

-“All right honey, have fun!” While I said this, I saw Jerry coming out the kitchen to say goodbye to her.

-“You look beautiful sweetie. Goodbye baby, I hope you have fun. At what time do you think you would be back?”

-“Are you trying to impose a schedule on me Jerry?” She answered.

-“No, of course not; I was just curious.”

-“Well I don’t know. I am going with my friends for a few drinks. Then if the mood strikes we might go to a night club, so I guess it depends. Don’t worry though. It seems that you will be very busy here helping mom anyway.”

As she said that, I simple couldn’t resist but to intervene considering the short black dress she was wearing and how sexy she looked:

-“Olga, your friends are all single right? And you are quite a vision. I am sure you will have hundreds of guys over you. Have fun!” I know Olga wouldn’t cheat on Jerry, at least for now; she loves him and has a great sex life. But still, I like to tease him like this every now and then.

-“Thanks mom, see you later baby.” She kissed Jerry and left. When we were on our own I simply commanded him:

-“Well, go back to prepare everything.”

A few minutes later my friends arrived. Jerry got their purses and coats, and led them to the table where he pulled the chair for them and served us some drinks.

-“Wow, your son-in-law surely is very attentive Zarah, I am impressed.” One of my friends stated.

-“Yes, he is handy to have around.” I answered mockingly as I saw him.

The night went on and he served us perfectly. After we finished dinner, we were chatting about girl stuff when Jerry was retiring our empty plates and another one of my friends asked:

-“Zarah, I had been meaning to ask you, what is that key hanging around your neck?” (Of course she already knew).

-“Well I think Jerry can answer that question for you, right Jerry?” He just stood there in amazement with the plates in his hands. “Well?” I continued. As he blushed, he said:

-“It is the key to my chastity device.”

-“Chastity device? What do you mean? Please explain that to me.” She asked him directly.

-“Well since before we were married, my wife and I had played with chastity, I am wearing a chastity cage around my organ. And right now, Mrs. Zarah, holding the key.” Then I intervened:

-“Playing? Is it a game Jerry? And since when do you address me as Mrs. Zarah?”

-“I am sorry… Mother. Well it is not a game It more like a lifestyle.” He corrected

-“Well sounds, like you are a bit pussy whipped boy.” My friend teased him.

-“Yes she does, she has him well dominated.” I said.

-“And looks like you are helping with that Zarah.” My other friend said. “I mean, you have the key to the so called cage. You might as well own his cock.”

-“Yeah, and if you own a men´s dick, you own him. Does Zarah own you Jerry?” My other friend said while Jerry was red in shame. “Well does she? Does mommy-in-law own you dick and balls Jerry?”

-“Well tell her Jerry” I ordered him. Then he answered:

-“Yes, my wife gave her the key as a Christmas present, so she does.”

-“And are you okay with that?” The other one asked .

-“Yes, it is helping me become a better husband and I am grateful to mother to keep me in line keep my organ locked away.”

All off them giggled and gossiped and I told Jerry:

-“Okay Jerry, go and wash those plates and bring us some coffee.”

-“Wait” A friend intervened. “Well, I want to see it Zarah.”

-“Yeah, I want to see that so called cage” Sustained the other one.

-“Okay then; Jerry seems that our guests want to see you little imprisoned dicky, take of your pants and underwear and show it to them.” He complied but with hesitancy. When he finally revealed his chastity cage all of them laughed their asses off increasing Jerry’s shame.

-“Well that is the most hilarious thing I have ever seen!” One of my friends exclaimed.

-“And do you ever let him out of it?” My friend Donna, who showed great interest asked.

-“Nope, he is in strict enforced chastity 24/7.” I answered.

-“But what about hygiene? Doesn’t he need to clean up?”

-“Well as you can see, the cage is opened enough for him to wash up completely and for my daughter to tease him, but not for him to get an erection.”

-“Oh my God! His balls must be so full! Doesn’t he ever get the chance to release them?

-“Well, according to my daughter, he dribbles pre-cum throughout all day long; every other day it is accompanied by a small amount of actual cum, so his body releases just the amount of pressure he needs. I want him to be constantly aroused and his blue balls to be permanent.”

-“Well, you sure are a strict key holder Zarah.” Said Donna; “Will you ever let him out of it?”

-“Well as a matter a fact, today is his first scheduled release since I was given the key.”

-“Well that’s convenient! Let´s give it to him right now!” Donna said with excitement.

-“Sounds like a plan!” I replied. Then I directed to Jerry: “Take off your shirt and kneel in front of us with your hands in your head.” He did so with a tomato colored face. I took off my collar and started opening his chastity device. Then I placed one of the plates (it was Donna´s and still had some leftovers in it) in front of him. “You will come in here, do you understand?”

-“Yes mother. But, shouldn’t we wait for Olga.” He answered.

-“Why do you need her?” I asked him.

-“Well, I thought that she would be the one to…” I slapped him before he could finish his sentence and told him:

-“Now don’t make me do you wait another two weeks Jerry. You know that absolute obedience without question is required.”

-“Amazing control you have over him” A friend said.

14. catigm6

catigm6 Member

Local Time:
    -“Well he knows who is in charge; besides he acknowledges that if he resisted Olga would let him touch her again, and I would never let him orgasm for the rest of his life.”

-“Hey, why isn’t it erect?” Donna asked. “After all of these months he should have a bull’s cock doesn’t he?” Jerry’s dick was flaccid because of the humiliation.

-“He is just shy. Come on Jerry, start masturbating. You may only use two fingers.”

While he started jerking his cock, we continued talking like if he wasn’t there.

-“You know, I would love to have a son-in-law like him, someone as handy as Jerry, but my daughters are not married yet.” Donna stated.

-“Oh well I am sure that Olga and I could lend out Jerry to you a couple of times a month to do some heavy work like moving furniture or digging your garden. He will have more free time in the next few of months.”

-“Really, and why is that?”

-“Well my daughter and he will move to their new house sometime in this month. It is finally ready. And Olga and I have talked about this and I will be moving in with them. I could make huge money, from selling my house, Olga could use the help of somebody else keeping Jerry on a short leash at all times, and Jerry will only have to do chores in one house and could service me better. Everybody wins!” I said as I noticed Jerry’s overwhelmed face while he continued jerking-off.

-“That is awesome! Wait! I think he is close to cum Zorah.” Donna said.

-“Yes, I think he is. Jerry, stop and bring us that coffee I asked you. Make sure to wash your hands first. Then you may carry on.” As he brought us our drink I then told Donna: “Please Donna, feel free to command him when to stop and when to continue, I think the girls would like to see this spectacle while we drink our coffee.”

Every time she sensed he was close to the edge, Donna would order Jerry to stop, and to continue after one minute or so. This took place for some good twenty minutes. Meanwhile, we continued our conversation:

-“And how do you schedule his releases? I mean what are you basing at for that?” A friend asked me.

-“Well it is quite simple. He has an initial sentence at my consideration, and any sort of disobedience, defiance, lack of attentiveness, or failure to perform a chore to the expected standards, he gets a week or two added to his original sentence. Any observation Olga has about him whenever I am not present, she tells me and I consider it. We decided to help him and slap his face too quickly make him rethink before he does a fault every time we sense hi is going to do one” I replied.

-“And how long is his original sentence?” Inquired Donna.

-“Well it may vary, and it will always be at me sole discretion without him knowing of course, but I think that something around a month is a good baseline.”

-“Nah, you are being too soft. I think two figures like a better number, there is no reason why you should l give him the shot to have that many releases a year. You said you wanted him to have lifelong blue balls, didn’t you?”

-“I love the way you think Donna. Please feel free to slap him whenever he is at your home if you consider it necessary and tell me if his work was anything sub-standard to your strict expectations so I can add to his confinement period what he deserves.”

-“Oh I would love to. You can be sure I will make him pay dearly if he even gives the slightest sign of displeasure…Oh I almost forgot…Stop!”

I decided it was time that Jerry emptied his balls a little. The combination of the knowledge of his faith, the humiliation, and the sexual frustration made him cry by this time. So I told him:

-“Okay Jerry, starting now you have exactly one minute to cum. If you fail to do it, you can try in two months if you are good. I want you to let go of your cock as soon as the first drop of semen shows.”

He disobeyed me because as soon as the first drop of semen showed, he continued stroking but this time with his whole hand. So I promptly stand up and pulled his ears like if I was going to tear them from his head with both of my hands as hard as I could. He immediately let go off his cock and grabbed my hands trying to get them off; but I had a good grip on his ears. I continued to do this as he whimpered until I detected his dick gave the last pulsation. Then I used my left hand to pull him by his hair so his face looked at me and while I used my other hand to clench his jaw hard I told him with an intimidating face and ruthlessness in my voice:

-“I give you this treat and you dare disobey me. You can count that I will add at least another month to your next sentence. That is three months if you behave perfectly. You dare defy my orders? I will make you regret that!”

I gave him four hard face slaps and then kicked his balls as hard as I could with my right foot. As he squirmed in fetal position and cried like a baby, I then reached for his belt and started whipping his legs and butt.

-“Stay facing down!” I Ordered.

I gave him thirty strokes and passed the belt to Donna who gave him another Thirty. Then my two other friends gave whipped him about ten or fifteen times each. And then the cycle started again and again. In total, Jerry received over two hundred strokes, and ended up with a body that was fully marked, a purple butt, and some blood marks on his lower back. Not to mention that he wept, screamed, and sobbed like I had never seen anyone before. After that I locked him hack in the cage, and told him:

-“Now that I am going to live with you, I am going to be more demanding and more extreme with my punishments. Either you align yourself, and obey everything, and I mean everything Olga and I order you; or prepare to suffer like you have never dreamed before.”

samwa likes this.
  15. catigm6

catigm6 Member

Local Time:
    Happy Anniversary!

(One year after the wedding, 1st anniversary)

Ever since Zarah got ahold of the key to my jailbird, my life has been changing dramatically. It would seem that each day I am more submitted to her and my wife. Other than my patients and coworkers, I have not seen anyone else. I have not done any hobby or activity in months. All of my time is dedicated to please and serve them both. I do all of the housework, run all errands, prepare dinner, and massage their feet daily. If I have some free time, Zarah will find something for me to do like helping a friend of hers or painting the fence. Now that my mother-in-law lives with us, the standards have risen quite a bit and my schedule has been more demanding because she is an early waker, even on weekends and I always need to take her coffee to bed, so there is no more sleeping in for me.

Since the first release Zarah allowed me to have six months ago, I had only had another one two months ago. I was scheduled two months after the former one, but with penalties I managed to get two more months added to me sentence. Of course she ruined my orgasm as well, only Olga was present now though. I feel so much sexual energy I can do everything my wife and her mother ask me to. Their plan is definitely working.

Yesterday was my first anniversary. Olga and I had plans to go out to a nice restaurant. I got home from work with some flowers for my wife (and some more for my mother-in-law as a thank you for keeping me chaste) when I was her in a beautiful long red dress that showed her shoulders. She looked beautiful! But the thing that excited me the most. Was that she had the necklace that holds my chastity key around her neck. What could that mean, I thought? I didn’t say a word. We went out, and when we had finished our dinner Olga told me:

-“Jerry, mom and I had a conversation last week. See, I told her that I wanted to have sex with you on our anniversary. Real sex I mean. She thought it would be healthy if we did so in our anniversary. The problem is that your next release is not until at least two more weeks, so this is what will happen: Mom has lent me the key for the night; I am going to release you to have sex later and it will count as your next release. That means that your next release date will be due in two months and two weeks. Agreed?”

-“Yes Olga!” I said with excitement. After all of these months I was finally feeling my wife’s pussy without the cage shrinking my dick.

-“Good, because that is the way it is going to be.”

When we returned home, we quickly went to our room. I dimmed the lights, lighted some candles, and we started kissing and undressing each other. When she was naked, except for the necklace, she mounted me and started riding my caged cock as she usually does. I was so excited seeing the key just above her boobs. Then we started making out and wallowing in bed for about twenty minutes. Afterwards, she requested me to lick her to orgasm. We cuddled for a few minutes, and then the process started all over again. We gave three cycles to these maneuvers.

After just short of two hours, Olga finally opened my cock cage (the key stayed around in her neck). I became erect instantly, and was oozing pre-cum non-stop. We did one more cycle of our previous routine, and then shesuddenly grabbed the shaft of my cock and putted it inside her mouth but without making any contact; then she exhaled. This simple feeling got me close to the edge. My balls hurt like hell and my cock was about to explode. I was in heaven. Then she said:

-“Mom was right. You won’t last a minute inside me.”

She reached for something in the drawer. It was a pack of three condoms and some kind of ointment. She putted a generous amount of ointment in the head of my cock, and dispersed it with her hand all through my erect organ. I suddenly started feeling my dick numb. Then she placed the three condoms on my hard-on and said:

-“I applied some numbing cream in your cock; I want this to last a long time.”

I penetrated her and started humping. I couldn’t feel a thing! Certainly my cock was not even close of becoming flaccid because of the excitement, but my cock was not getting any kind of pleasure. We changed positions every two minutes or so; then after about ten minutes, when I was on top of her, with her legs and arms embracing my body , and me kissing her neck while she moaned, the level of arousal was just too much for me and I came. The only thing is that I felt my prostate pulsating but I couldn’t have the complete feeling of an orgasm nor feel her moist and warm pussy. We stopped, and while we were cuddling a few minutes later she said:

-“Ah, you must be incredibly satisfied darling.”

-“Yes sweetie” I answered (Obviously I was not, my balls still hurted, I had all the desire built up on me still, and although my cock was staring to get flaccid because of the cream, it still was aching to cum.

-“You don’t sound so convinced Jerry”

-“Well the thing is that with the condoms and the cream I couldn’t feel that much”

-“Well that was the idea. You haven’t had a complete orgasm in almost a year and you have just two ruined ones in the last six months or so. In addition, I had teased you in your cage almost every day. You wouldn’t last a bit I you could feel my pussy.”

-“Yes baby.” I said as I started crying.

-“Oh it’s okay baby, come here” she embraced me putting my face in her breasts with the chastity key dangling in my forehead. Then she continued: Well this is your fault, if you would have not gotten the penalties, you could had cum every month or two; if we wouldn’t need to slap you, you could have had maybe four or five complete orgasms on the year. Then you wouldn’t be so needy right now so I could had considered not using the cream and the condoms.”

-“But how could I do that Olga? Your mom is so strict. Both of you are so strict. I am not perfect.” I said as I sobbed.

-“Well that’s just why we are doing this Jerry; to make you the perfect husband and son-in-law. And you have made great advances, but you are not quite there yet. Don’t worry, mom has made a great job being your key holder, I am sure that now that you are finally submitted to us, she will finally approve that we start with that ‘second stage’ of your training.”

-“Second stage?” I asked with fear and uncertainty.

-“Yes, it is just the next phase. Things won´t change much, the only thing is that now that you know how the system works, we will start to be a little more demanding and your punishments for failures will be more severe.”

Then as she putted back the chastity device in my now soft cock she stated:

“Oh this reminds me! I have to give the key back to mom. I really enjoyed tonight. Hopefully she will let you out by the time our next anniversary arrives.”

CagedAnimal2 and samwa like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice