Life is never too busy for chastity

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Cindy Carpendar, May 8, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Cindy Carpendar

Cindy Carpendar Kinky Pleasures

Training
    Ohio
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:58 AM
    You are never too busy to live a chastity lifestyle. One of the greatest things about chastity is you can lock it and leave it. Now, I’m not saying that you can lock your man up and totally start ignoring him. But you can lock him up and go on doing what you normally do without it taking extra time out of your life.

I’ve had several people tell me that chastity sounds like work. This probably because they’re looking at Tumblr memes and fantacy built port around chastity. One of the best things about chastity is the device does the hard work making the changes to your man mentally and physically, doing what it’s intended to 24/7 so you don’t have to change your actions for the sake of this kink. It’s one of the easiest lifestyles to get into because of this.

Yes, chastity changes your sexual relationship. But it’s something that develops over time. You both start discovering what chastity is going to you both and your physical, mental and sexual relationship changes for the better of you both.

Chastity cannot be rushed. It takes time to find a device that works. I went through about 5 devices before I found one that I like and can wear comfortably long term. And even then, new styles come out that I was to try. They are getting more and more comfortable to wear long term and affordable because everyone is making them now. Once you find a long term wearing device, the chastity can start evolving or rebooting all the things a woman wants from a man.

Kinnband, herboi, Mark Owen and 6 others like this.
  2. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    7:58 AM
    I think a lot of the complaints about it being a lot of work come from passive types who want aggressive men who "take charge". Chasity turns all of that upside down, and such people find themselves stressing out because they are in a role they're not accustomed to.

3. Deleted member 97060

You make an excellent point very well Written

4. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    If I was a wife in a marriage, kinky or no, wife-led or no, I'd still insist in locking him up. There's just too many reasons to do so, and very little against it. He might bitch for a while, but he'll get used to it.

5. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    2:58 PM
    It does not take much effort with chastity when done right.

6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    1:58 PM
    My Madam Couldn’t agree more! Many years ago she told me she couldn’t think of a reason why I shouldn’t be in chastity! Years ago I was sent to London for a works conference that was over a few days.
    as I finished packing and was about to get dressed to leave I asked “are you going to unlock me now?”
    Madam laughed and said “why? Do you need to show them your cock?”
    I smirked and said “ well, no, obviously”
    She replied “then you don’t need to be unlocked do you!”
    So off I went locked up, and guess what? Nothing happened. When I got back madam asked if I had had any problems, my answer was no I didn’t,
    “See there is no reason to unlock you is there” Madam replied!

7. FLRAdvocate

FLRAdvocate Long term member

Goddess Worshipper/Pussyfree Lifestyle Evangelist
    Local Time:
    Absolutely agree with this. There are SO many benefits that accrue especially to the woman in the relationship. It is well worth what little effort it would require on her part.

SubSnuggler likes this.
  8. Junebug15

Junebug15 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:58 AM
    Good luck

9. Miss Amandas boy

Miss Amandas boy Submissive to Mistress Amanda

Shropshire
    Local Time:
    A nicely thought out and written post.

A lot of the time chastity is quite passive, with occasional reminders of the extra weight you are carrying between you legs, or a painful twinge getting in or out of the car!

There are times when it can reach the levels of the popular memes which we have all seen and enjoyed. These are highly erotic and exciting moments.

However as the poster has written, chastity is most important as a symbol of a different sort of relationship, and a different male / female (not in all cases I know, but probably the majority) dynamic.

SubSnuggler likes this.
  10. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    Anything you must do for someone else, that you don't want to do, will be hard work.

corsac likes this.
  11. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    Consequence is all.

12. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    Addintional to the consequence above ( dont know why it didn't attach before)

Oh chastity can be work. I go to gym three times a week. Practise kungFu. Ride to work with my bike. We go camping, hiking.
    Not all at once but somehow mixed.
    ( except in Locktober. I did nothing, except camping and I took it off for two days, which upset me.)
    And I am not the easy going maximal submissive guy, that easily does what she wants. I am more a self organized guy with a string character and own will.
    I have to be brought to chastity.

All of the things before are occasions I shouldnt wear a CC. .

In some days, I forget to take my cage with me, when cycling or think:" hm well after gym I took a shower. Tomorow I ride with the bike to work and putting it on and of within less than 12 hours is to uncomfy."
    Cycling to kungfu lessions and back without cage. I dont want to do martial arts with a ring around my balls and cock.

The KH should control if the cage has been put on again. She of course did this in the beginning, but after some time.... It stressed her to always control it.

She tried punishments, but doesnt have interests in them because she always thinks, that all this punishing turns me on. Sooner or later.
    And she got annoyed always to ask.

Controlling, thinking about punishments, collecting penalty points and so on sounds like work for me and her. Educate the guy to chastity - work.

Even the asking has been work for her after some time.

Maybe if one is a lazy chaste that doesnt go to sport or doesnt do possible hazardous things, will be the ideal chaste, which doesnt need care.

But as far as there is any activity that needs the cage to be taken off - like staying fit and in good shape for his wife, there is a reason for controlling and so work.

Arlentia2 likes this.
  13. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    You are correct. This person gets it ^^

Sure, it’s sexy if the Wife locks you personally every time or punishes you… But in an FLR the Wife is dominant, and she expects you to follow the rules. And if she expects you to lock up, you lock up. Once a husband is properly trained, she shouldn’t have to go through all that. And if her chaste submissive insists on making her work for it, she decides if he’s worth the beating or just cuts him loose.

honestly, if a husband chooses to submit and give her control over his penis, he needs to just get it done. It’s not his to decide about anymore. I pride myself on being a good submissive and all though it drives me crazy to be locked and denied, I do as I’m told.

true42, Mark Owen and FLRAdvocate like this.
  14. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    Chastity is the easiest thing if you just allow yourself to withdraw your own expectations of what it should be.
    When you stop counting days, counting orgasms, questioning the sexual aspect as it’s been too long, not long enough etc… it all just flows.

JaySaysYes, knightly and corsac like this.
  15. Jay Sub

Jay Sub Married with Cage

England - South-East
    Local Time:
    If it is play time then she will usually unlock me and lock it back up, after I have put om the tube and lined up the slot for the lock that is. If it comes off for practical purposes then I'm on my own. My wife has felt that chastity is hard work at times, but now believes the extra thought she has to put in is worth it. Worth it, means that I'm taking more responsibility in other areas where she had traditionally had to use mental effort to run the household.

Servus and IB-Chaste like this.
  16. FLRAdvocate

FLRAdvocate Long term member

Goddess Worshipper/Pussyfree Lifestyle Evangelist
    Local Time:
    This is the way.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice