Life changing discipline or punishment

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Well Whipped, Dec 3, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. Well Whipped

Well Whipped Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:43 AM
    I am curious....

Did any of you ever have a life changing discipline or punishment that helped you become a better submissive or slave?

I am very heavily into corporal punishment. Luckily for me, my wife has no problem with hanging my naked body by the wrists and dishing out a healthy dose of the cane and paddle.

But I wonder if you fellow mansioners have a specific session that made it all become clear for you. Something that cinched it for you?

Please explain, go into as much detail as you feel..........

2. chastitycuckold

chastitycuckold Senior Member

whip Maker...Flogger Maker
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:43 PM

I'll have a go at answering that for you.....:happy0158:

It is the opposite in our house I'm not (or wasn't) into heavy corporal punishment but my wife discovered she very much is, amongst other very painful activities, after 15 years together now it was around 6/7 years ago she accepted (and accepted is the operative word) that she is a sadist and is at her most sexual when and after inflicting heavy pain.....:sad0064:

As I said above our relationship is 15 years old, a month or so short of 16 years (come the 15th of January) and it's been a long road to where we are today, a couple of years into the relationship we got into MMF 3'sums and a year or so into this a little mild Femdom, this developed more into a femdom cuckold type relationship but was for a few years more play than lifestyle....:love0007:

In amongst that we discovered chastity then denial and gradually the periods of chastity became longer which caused the role play to become lifestyle (for periods of time like a few weeks) and the cuckolding went from being a game to part of the Femdom dynamic in the form of humiliation...

Whenever Ma'am cuckolded me she always included me by having me there, either joining in(with my mouth and hands) or watching, the turning point came when Ray a regular lover of hers bumped into her in the town one day and invited her to his boat, His wife was away for the day and he had some unexpected time on his hands, I was on a period of chastity at the time, she texted and told me she was going then turned the phone off, some 10 hours later she returned home and beat me harder than she'd ever beaten me before, humiliated me verbally to the point that I believed what she was saying rather than knowing she was saying it for effect, then she took sexual gratification from me orally(many, many times), had me bed bath her and she fell asleep and slept till the next lunch time....

This threw me into a real turmoil if I'm honest, she'd used a thin dragon cane on me and had cut me several times, she'd never been that severe before, she'd not discussed with me going off with her lover she'd just decided to go and went, another first, and also she gave nothing to me at all on her return no **Ma'am loves you** before she went to sleep no allowing me to kiss her feet nothing....I was really quite frightened by it and felt a definate shift in our relationship but also I was massively excited, elated, I was awake most of the night suffering from goose bumps as huge waves of emotion washed over and surged through me body:happy0192:

The next day Ma'am continued with her new found attitude and infact went over the beating she had given me again which was very severe to the extend that I needed to use a cushion to sit on for the next 5/7 days, I hated it but at the same time had never known her to be so wet and so easy to climax when she sat on my face, so I was also proud and pleased to take it for her....very mixed emotions going on at the time....things had without doubt changed....

A few days later our period of lifestyle time came to an end and we went vanilla for a few days and talked and talked and talked, we've always done this and I think thats why as we near 16 years our relationship is so strong...

We agreed that when in the Femdom dynamic that Ma'am would be 100% in control with no thought for me or my wants and needs and we would refine this as we went along by talking between periods of lifestyle play, ie:- make it true lifestyle rather than play....or at least attempt to

And this is how we went on for a long while (a few years) the periods became longer the time between became shorter and the beatings gradually more severe and more regular along with whippings and ballbusting sessions...
    Throughout Ma'am struggled with her enjoyment and sexual turn on in relation to the beating and it was only about 6/7 years ago that after much talking she finally admitted and accepted that she is a sadist, it just dropped into place for her and the guilt stopped...upbringing, whats accepted as the norm etc had all marred her enjoyment, there was no defining incident just one day she accepted I like doing this why shouldn't I and who the hell do other people think they are looking down on what goes on between consenting adults whatever that may be, Ma'am found herself and became a free spirit....

In celebration we had a little ceremony, I gave Ma'am my safe word on a slip of paper and she burnt it to let me know she will never return it, that she is in charge and that will remain so for all our time...she gave me a beautiful lockable collar in stainless steel (Axmar) with a gorgeous dog tag attached, the tag is engraved and I wear it so the engraving doesn't show it's a personal message from Ma'am to her slave.(It's never been off my neck from that day to this) of course she then locked me in a chastity device (I think in those days we were using the CB2000) and followed up with the most extreme and severe beating I'd ever recieved...

And so our lifestyle began, we slip in and out of Ma'am/slave mode easily when people come into our space (friends/family) or if we go out vanilla the rest of the time we have daily ritual and protocol that maintains our Femdon-cuckold lifestyle and I recieve regular fortnightly judicial beatings, I'm happy, Ma'am is happy, it works for us.......

Probably that last sentence is the one folks need to pay attention to...

I'M HAPPY, MA'AM IS HAPPY, IT WORKS FOR US!

3. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:43 AM
    A very nice account chastity cuckold... I always enjoy finding out about the paths people follow to get to where they are today.

I think the whole idea of a "life changing event" is so interesting. I call that event the "tipping point" and like Pandora's Box, once it has been opened, life will never be quite the same again - as chastity cuckold has clearly found out.

I hope some others will share their own paths with us.

:smilies_xxx02:

4. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    chastity cuckold, that is a simply stunning account of your journey!

It's good for me to read those kinds of things, because I think one day I may have the faith to completely take charge, and I hope that pet will truly accept it without question.

Long time off yet though!

Thank you for sharing. :animal0008:

5. Well Whipped

Well Whipped Junior Member

Local Time:
    Wow chastitycuckold, thats a great turning point if there ever was one, and you are indeed a lucky guy. It must have been an awesome experiance, and I'm sure your glad you toughed it out.

I am still trying to get to the point where my wife will consider me a true slave, and I realize I have a ways to go, but I am trying.

6. chastitycuckold

chastitycuckold Senior Member

whip Maker...Flogger Maker
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well Whipped I NEVER lose sight of how lucky I am...my Ma'am would tell you the same, we found each other and clicked our kinks have developed together to the stage they are at today..understanding and acceptace are the keys I reckon...

I think often and in pursuit of fantasy we can all be a little impatient when in reality to get it right takes time......

Well worth the wait though and the journey Never ends:smilies_xxx02:

7. pantyprincess

pantyprincess Member

Local Time:
    6:43 AM
    Chastitycuckold, My wife was a lot like yours. While she is not a sadist, she does enjoy a good discipline session. We had bee practicing the Femdom lifestyle for several years, and were both happy but, when she discovered chastity and all the benefits she receives from it, her control went to another level. It has taken awhile but, she has finally accepted this lifestyle as ours and thrown off all of society's preconceived notions. We both have embrace it, grown in it, and never been happier in our 25 years together.

8. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    Im not sure it would be easy to follow up chastitycuckolds post. He did such a good job.

Not quite sure how we ended up at the point were at now. The journey for Master and Io has been more of a slow learning experience. I would say that I was the one always pushing the boundaries. It was hard to begin with for me to try and suggest different activities as I was quite embarrassed, even about thinks like cuffs and collars which I would regard as tame now.

Master and I have only been going out almost 6 years and 3 have been spent experimenting with BDSM and power play. I guess were still at the very early stages. And were still very much in the young couply stage so we havent really taken on any 24/7 roles and for the most part still see each other as equals within the relationship.

The play is great fun and I enjoy being Masters sissy yet I cant wait until the tipping point when I feel I have become Masters 24/7 sissy slave, when ever that may be. If Ive learned anything its no to rush into these things. I time will come when everything falls into place.

9. imbriannagirl

imbriannagirl Senior Member

Local Time:
    Wow! i really enjoyed reading your post chastitycuckold. So much so that i copied and pasted it to every bulletin board i could find. LOL Just kidding. i DID copy/paste it and sent it to my Mistress though, hoping she too will enjoy the read as much as i did.

As i was reading your post, i found myself recalling a time when a previous Mistress was beating me (i'm sure it was NOTHING CLOSE to what you receive from your Mistress). She was using floggers and canes and paddles, and, and, and... ... eventually though, i found myself beginning to get that feeling that i wanted it to stop. Every time i raised myself up, she would gently but firmly push me back down. On the third or fourth time up, i was crying with that quickened breathing that little kids get, and she stopped. i was so utterly hers at that moment that i wanted to climb inside her in order to be closer! Afterward, i asked that if we ever got to that situation again (my crying), to not stop but to continue even more forcefully and without regard to my weeping. Alas, that never has happened since, but maybe one day.

Thanks again for sharing!

brianna :)

10. Herknight

Herknight Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:43 AM
    Well Whipped,
    i think i may have just crossed the threshold you describe. my Princess commanded me to build a wooden Horse that She could use to punish and motivate me. i've had just one ride, but the experience is sufficiently painful that i will be redoubling my effort to serve Her as She wishes to avoid future time on the Horse as much as possible.
    She is still feeling Her way, but has made clear that i will have to account for myself each week while secured to the Horse. If She feels the need to punish or motivate, She will just leave me there to squirm until She thinks i've been there long enough. An ominous development is that She appears to get off on seeing me 'ride' - early in the intitial experience She masturbated to a monumental O and was clearly aroused by my suffering. It feels like the next level to me, and my situation was not easy before (i'm chastised almost all the time and under strict rules of service).
    Her knight http://beingherknight.blogspot.com

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Corporal punishment in a cuckold relationship blogs

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice