Leopard

Discussion in 'CustomChastity' started by Robz77, Oct 7, 2020.

1. Robz77

Robz77 Member

Local Time:
    8:05 PM
    I have been wearing a leopard for the last couple of years. Overall, it is very comfortable, a custom size makes a huge difference. But I do find after 3 or 4 days there is some abrasion. Any suggestions of how to finish to make it smoother around the cage entrance. I hope to get an MM Jail Bird soon, so it will be great to compare the 2.

2. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:05 PM
    Since it’s plastic (depending what kind) you might be able to take a thin cloth and dip in acetone, let some of the acetone evaporate from the cloth and then quickly wipe the entrance with. It should melt the plastic slightly creating a smoother surface. Just be careful to not do to much at once. The plastic might be resistant to acetone so I’m not 100% sure if that will work.

another thing you could try is if you have or are willing to buy a Dremel hand tool and get a small polishing wheel. A lot of times it’ll come with the tool and use a polishing compound and lightly polish the edges, that should definitely but again be careful not to polish to hard. I had a Holy trainer years ago that I had to sand and polish a bit and I used my Dremel tool.

3. Robz77

Robz77 Member

Local Time:
    8:05 PM
    I have a Drexel, hadn't thought about that. Thanks

Guest 3729 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice