left ball slippage

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by SissySimone, Oct 24, 2017.

1. SissySimone

SissySimone Member

Local Time:
    11:34 PM
    not sure if this is the right section but i'm having trouble with left ball popping out, i wear a 44mm ring which is a comfortable fit but my left ball keeps slipping out, and the weird thing is it's always the left, (never the right).
    i tried a smaller 41mm base ring and it was too painful.
    any advice will be greatly appreciated as this ball slippage is the last hurdle for me finding my holy grail of cages!

thanks.

2. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    5:34 PM
    Not all anatomies are the same and so a perfectly round ring may not fit you just right. I had the same problem and found that customizing my ring into more of an oval shape has worked well for me. I wound dental floss around one side of the ring, over and over, until it created somewhat of a "hump" on one side. After making sure that it fit and that I no longer had the slippage, I painted the floss with nail enamel (Like high school girls once did with my class ring to make it fit their smaller hands. Not saying that it will work for you, but it did for me and it costs very little to give it a try.

SissySimone and manintyres like this.
  3. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    I've used PlastiDip (Home Depot $8) to adjust rings. It also reduces slippage if you get sweaty.

SissySimone and manintyres like this.
  4. SissySimone

SissySimone Member

Local Time:
    thank you so much for the advice, i might try a combo of the 2 and baulk out the left side with plastidip :):):) (it's on amazon yaaaay!)

5. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:34 PM
    Hi, you failed to mention what type of device, and the gap. Both are the major contributors of a ball slipping out.

I have a jailbird (not in use anymore) and that is a post design. All is well when the padlock diameter leave no play between the cage and post(tight fit), but when I used a smaller padlock, there was a little wiggle room. The cage could turn just a bit. When that turned to one side, and I sat down, it put enough pressure to pop one out. And nothing was getting it back in. I had to call her to come over and unlock me so I could put it all back.

The integrated lock design seems to have no play or room for the device to wiggle around. No post. So, it might be u just have a cage that is too loose on the ring, allowing enough room for a pop out.

6. SissySimone

SissySimone Member

Local Time:
    it's a steel nana, and the gap between the ring and cage does seem quite big as the padlock pin does move around, i've ordered a new cage with the intergrated lock and solid base ring and from the pictures it seems more secure.

Nicoftime likes this.
  7. sylvana chastity

sylvana chastity just Syl

Deutschland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    agree with DonnaSue: oval for the ovaries! :D

8. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    6:34 PM
    Like women's breast, testicles tend to be asymmetrical. My right testicle is smaller than the left so I have to use a ring tight enough to contain it. I found that an oval ring works best for me. I have had mine slip out maybe 3-4 times a year over the last 5 years so I just unlock, put it back and lock up again. That is one of the reasons for my emergency key.

You ring should be tight enough so that you can just about get a fingertip under it. It may feel tight at first but you will get used to it. Just make sure that you are not cutting off circulation and the fingertip test is good for that. The other area to consider is the gap. The beauty of a custom made device is a custom made fit. I was able to decrease the size of the ring and increase the size of the gap and it fits as good as it is going to get.

9. SissySimone

SissySimone Member

Local Time:
    finally got a new solid ring cage with a less flexible barrel lock and smaller gap between the main cage and the ring and it has seemed to finally solved the problem, really comfy and no ball slippage! :D
    The keys can finally go in the KSafe ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice