Leaving the House

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Guest 9306, Aug 13, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Guest 9306

Guest 9306 New member

Local Time:
    12:14 PM
    I’ve had some time away from playing with Chastity over the last few months, I got rid of my Holy Trainer a while back and instead spent as much time with my girlfriend as possible without any distractions. (She still has no idea about me ever owning a cage, I have brought the subject of Chastity up before but it’s not something she wants to entertain).

Needless to say, here we are a few months later and I couldn’t resist to order another one, so today my CB6000S arrived, I only had an hours break from work, so rushed home to look at it (and make sure I got to it first!), tried it on and managed to squeeze straight in (surprisingly) and shut the lock.

Chuffed with my little secret in place for the rest of the day, (which I planned to take off again before returning home later) I started to walk to the front door to head back to work and just couldn’t. I had to take it off there and then with the overriding thought that someone from work would hear a click, notice a buldge or find out!

I’ve never worn a cage to work or a place of importance or around family (or even the girlfriend) only on the occasional solo walk or at home. So it’s now hidden once more in the car.

I know there’s far more experienced users on here but is anyone else reluctant to wear it out and about, especially around work?

I have some time alone tomorrow, so plan to try it on again and spend a few hours around the house in it for fun but for now going out and about seems a step too far...

2. New to cage

New to cage Long term member

USA South Carolina
    Local Time:
    8:14 AM
    With a little will power, you could remove the padlock and use a zip tie to try it at work

3. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    I feel naked without my Chastity cage locked in place! :)

4. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
  5. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    5:14 AM
    All the cages I've tried had an integrated lock, so no clinking noise. You can wrap the lock in a rubber band so it won't make noise. Nobody will notice a bulge. Perhaps they may notice a change in your posture as you walk, but nobody will guess unless they touch it.

Which brings me to your girlfriend. You have to tell her eventually. I strongly suggest that you aren't wearing it when you do. There are other threads about how to introduce the idea. It will be different for each potential keyholder, but in general you have to realize that this is your kink, and they probably won't see it the way you might expect them to.

From the little you said, it seems that you might benefit from framing it as something that she is doing for you as a favor. Because it is, of course. Don't fall into the trap of pretending that you are giving her your service unless she tells you she wants your service. Explain that while you are locked, she owns you (and then follow through on this promise) this means not saying no to 1000 non-sexual favors she may ask of you. If she needs a companion for a trip to the mall, you are available.

I always suggest this page as a good introduction to chastity for the reluctant keyholder. It got my very vanilla wife a bit interested last year. Things have slowly progressed since then. The site is:

http://brassiered.com/tamingthecagedbeast/introduction.html

It's a short book that gives a vanilla-ish introduction to the idea of chastity without anything too crazy.

Good luck!

6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I am locked 24/7 so wear mine at all times at my madams instruction.

adamjc1161 likes this.
  7. Finn-egan

Finn-egan Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    I liked the CB series, plastic cages around the house, but not for outside wear. I already have a fairly big package, and especially in jeans, I always looked like I had a boner. Now I wear a cheap, Chinese stainless micro cage (say that 10 times fast!) and it shows even less than my usual bulge. The trick for me, being a bit big, was to stuff myself into myself, then put the cage on. The built in lock means no clicking, or lock bulge, and the only downside is I have to use a stall to remove the cap to pee. Nowadays I don't even notice it's there unless I am wearing really snug jeans and have to move around a lot.

8. Dman

Dman Active member

Local Time:
    This may not be the popular thing to say, but if you can't be yourself with your gf, maybe you need to rethink dating her?

Mimi and bondinchas like this.
  9. Cowboob

Cowboob Trans cow

The Woodlands, Texas
    Local Time:
    7:14 AM
    Pants like to tent up even when there's nothing there. I decided to stop worrying about it. People don't look down there, and even if they did they wouldn't notice. And even if they did they wouldn't comment on it because that would be giving away that they not only looked but paid attention.

Denied Pleasure likes this.
  10. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    just try it. It's not as big a deal as you think. As long as your clothing isn't too tight no-one is going to notice. Frankly, most people don't look at men's crotches that much!!!

Good luck

11. Yelehiah

Yelehiah Active member

Civil services
    Spain
    Local Time:
    1:14 PM
    I have the same device, the CB6000S. I'm locked 24/7 since saturday, just a few days but I can say it makes no noises with the underwear on. Don't worry about that. People generally don't get attention to look to your trousers. If you have doubt abput it, you could put an elastic band around the lock.

12. Finn-egan

Finn-egan Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    Sitting was where the CB really showed itself in pants. Sticks out like a banana in your shorts for me. Again, short metal cage worked. I have personally had people stare at my crotch when walking around locked in a bulky plastic device, and I'm not horny enough about being locked to not care.

13. slutsarah

slutsarah Long term member

retired
    Skokie, IL United States
    Local Time:
    7:14 AM
    The plastic CB series caused much chafing. Went to metal. Have a separate lock and a dog tag attached to the cage. With my panties on there is no noise when I move around. Also if you do here some noise, just wear a keychain attached to your belt, no one would no the difference.

14. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I think we've all been at that stage when you think that going outside caged is daring and that everyone will be able to see the bulge. I can certainly recall the first time I went shopping and then got worried if any of the security devices would be set off by the lock.
    The CB series definitely are bulky but somebody goes around staring at your crotch - unless they're looking for a chastity cage.

15. Miffy

Miffy Long term member

Local Time:
    I have set off an alarm in a store before-there were no consequences whatsoever so go for it

16. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Neither the steel cage or padlocks have never set off a store alarm - phew

17. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    If you're worried about going out with your cage on, then go one small step at a time.
    Make your first trip to somewhere where you don't need to see or meet anyone you know. A walk down your road to the local park and back on a Sunday morning for instance. Then go shopping wearing it.

When wearing normal clothes there's nothing to see, for starters you're not going to get an erection are you? and that's way bigger than your cage. You'll soon realise that while you can feel it around your package, because you're so concerned about it, you haven't noticed if any other guy who walked past you was wearing one.
    You weren't looking?
    Exactly, and neither is anyone else.

Disciplined Boyfriend likes this.
  18. Lockedinpanties

Lockedinpanties Long term member

Local Time:
    5:14 AM
    I feel totally awkward without mine now. The models with the integrated locks are better but I wore one with a external lock for a long time with no issues. It is all in your head that someone will see or hear nobody is looking and no one cares.

19. PauloChaste

PauloChaste Living the chaste life

London
    Local Time:
    well put and I have flown twice with my HT and no issues at all!
    I remember my first time and it was at night! I went to a supermarket wearing a huge Chinese metal one from ebay! Yes I felt that it did notice!
    Even my wife says she never notices my cage now!

20. Halloedri

Halloedri Active member

Private
    Germany, Rhine-Maine
    Local Time:
    1:14 PM
    I once got a strange look from my former boss while I was wearing the Lovejail - which is the most bulging thing I ever was locked with. But he did not say anything - I guess people rather think you have a boner;-)

Currently I am locked with a Holy Trainer V3 small. The lock portion of this is the most protruding part but even that is not really noticabale when I am dressed.

I am wearing normal Jeans as well as my business suit while beeing locked with the HT3small - no issues.

Recently, when beeing at the sea, I even went swimming with the HT3 installed.
    Wearing a loose fitting swimming short that was no problem at all.

Would like to add that the HT3 is the most comfortable device I have worn so far.
    It may not be 100% tamper proof but that is true for all ball trap devices.

Unfortunately I had to recognize that the small tube is exactly too small for me so the standard tube is on it‘s way now...

21. Denied Pleasure

Western New York
    Local Time:
    Did you keep walking or were you asked to stop if you don't mind me asking?

22. Miffy

Miffy Long term member

Local Time:
    I turned round as if to convey there was no problem-my wife was with me so that was a factor-we were allowed to proceed out of the store-it was a camping supplies chain store

23. Denied Pleasure

Western New York
    Local Time:
    Thank you. This hasn't happened to me yet and I don't think it will. I have a Vice so it's just a padlock, but every system is different and I just wanted to know how you dealt with it. Cheers and enjoy your day!!!!

Miffy likes this.
  24. Miffy

Miffy Long term member

Local Time:
    I imagine it would be more serious/intense in a jewelry store!

25. Miffy

Miffy Long term member

Local Time:
    In any case I shan't be wearing it again if I go there which somewhat undermines the confidence i have encouraged above!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice