Learning Patience

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by barbara desmonsche, Mar 26, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. barbara desmonsche

barbara desmonsche Junior Member

New York
    Local Time:
    6:36 PM
    This coming Saturday my Wife & i were supposed to visit a Friend of Hers who is a lifelong Domme for a day of training & learning. The training was for me, while my Wife was going to be learning a few things from Her Friend. Things like rope tying, proper spanking, paddling & caning techniques as well as finding out just how hard She can strike a bare ass. Her Friend's husband is her sub & will be there for demonstration purposes. We have known them for several years & have had lunch a few times but this will be the first time for a get together like this.

Her Friend had told me that i will remain locked in a cage & blindfolded in their living room while She & my Wife went through what She was going to be teaching Her for the afternoon in the playroom. Once finished, they "might" try what my Wife learned on me, or just start some of my other training. For starters, She insists that my locked times in the chastity needed to be a lot longer than they have been & that is the first step in my training unless my Wife wants to learn cbt while there. If not, my chastity is not coming off.

i had thought that my locked times were already very long going averaging 3 to 7 months at a time but Her idea is 1 year minimum. One year has been a fantasy of mine but that is a very long time in reality. Of course i will not complain, i am going to make it a personal goal. She suggested to my Wife that we can make an annual event of my unlocking by getting together once each year. Maybe have a small party with some other friends of Hers, allow me my annual orgasm then re-lock me immediately & start all over.

This has been arranged for a couple of weeks now but yesterday i got an email from the Domme telling me they had to cancel & reschedule our get together for another day towards the end of the month. i was a little disappointed but somewhat relieved. i replied to Her & said that it was not a problem & that i am sure we can reschedule when it's convenient. My Wife is also a bit disappointed but She has already moved ahead with plans to get together with other friends.

i am going to stay positive & use this as a method to learn to be more patient. :)

lock667 and Rachael_ like this.
  2. docj9000

docj9000 Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:36 PM
    I envy you because one of my most intense fantasies is being humiliated in my caged condition in the presence of women in addition to my wife. Having them watch me being released and having an orgasm would be utterly mind-blowing IMHO. With my wife this is unlikely to ever happen, but I can still imagine what it would be like! :cool:

3. Precarious PET

Precarious PET Long term member

Sissy sub who lives and loves to serve
    Northern California
    Local Time:
    3:36 PM
    I agree… how ever long it takes.. you are a VERY lucky sissy!

4. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    Very jealous...

5. slave2MyWife

slave2MyWife Maidservant in chastity

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:36 PM
    What a hot idea that "small party" to celebrate one's annual orgasm !! Not only birthdays should be celebrated, also orgasm days. Guests would be eating cake - and host having coffee with cream? ;)

That could evolve to... practically any humiliating thing!

6. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    Cream filled eclairs....cannoli..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice