Leading up to Complete Surrender?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Jamie's-Locked, Jul 1, 2017.

1. Jamie's-Locked

Jamie's-Locked Long term member

Memphis TN
    Local Time:
    5:01 AM
    I just had a quick conversation with Ms K/H. Earlier this evening I asked her if she planned to let me out of lockup tonight or tomorrow after a month. She quite quickly told me tomorrow. June 1st was the lock point and she's enforcing the July 1st as my release point. I asked that I be allowed to be left to my own points until July 4th at which point I would lock up until my next vacation mid August. She agreed. I told her after my vacation, it was entirely up to her what my lockup periods were with the one request that it not be a year duration. She grinned and slowly agreed.
    My plan is that even though she releases me July 1st, I won't be unlocked very long. I want to play with two different devices until July 4th. One is a slightly shorter device but has caused me pain in the past due to the slightly smaller base ring. The cage is shorter and smaller. I want to try to wear it again since I've altered it slightly and am hoping it makes a difference. I'm hoping I can wear it until maybe Sunday morning without pain. If I can, I'm going to change devices to one that I've worn without discomfort until July 4th. Either way, July 4th I intend to lock myself into a device I've already worn long term and foul the lock with super glue so that the only way I can remove it is by cutting the lock. It's up to Ms K/H when, during my August vacation that I can cut the lock.
    I told her that from that moment on, it's entirely up to her how long I'm locked. Please don't make it a year as I've been locked before. She smiled and said Okay.
    Call this topping from the bottom but I'm about to surrender completely.

2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    6:01 AM
    I thought supergluing locks was just for single guys without a KH who post on Fetlife. Guess I was wrong. Based on your previous posts about long term lockup for a year, you should know that you can masturbate even when your lock is welded shut so why? Why risk your well being by not playing safe and sane? I was young and foolish once and I ended up getting surgery for not playing safe and sane during my BDSM days. I had to learn the hard way about how fantasy play does not work well in real life.

I just think what you want to doi is a very bad idea and something that would have cost me dearly had I not had my emergency key at work with me not too long ago during a 911 emergency at work. I thought about doing what you want to do before my wife agreed to be my KH, but could not find a bolt cutter that I could carry in my pants pocket when I left my house. I do carry a gun everyday, but I do not think I want to be shooting off a lock on my chastity cage. My old eyes are not what they used to be. We opted to have my wife holds my keys to stop me from unlocking. Standard method for those of us with a KH that is both safe and sane, with the same results as supergluing a lock. It is not only just as good as superglue but also safer, cheaper, and without the mess of superglue. :)

I do not know what you KH situation is, but a most key holders in a relationship would not risk your well being for a sexual fetish. If you are like I used to me in my younger days and had an inexperienced Mistress, you might have to learn the hard way like me. My hard way resulted in permanent damage and 8 days in the hospital where quick emergency surgery through my Urethra prevented my last remaining lung from collapsing and a massive infection from killing me. I thought I was not going to make it. These days they send you home quicker than 8 days after a heart attack and quadruple bypass. You can see why this is a sensitive subject for me. You can fulfill your sexual needs without doing things that can bite you in the butt and not in a good way either. :) Just be careful because it is the unexpected that end up hurting us.

3. Jamie's-Locked

Jamie's-Locked Long term member

Memphis TN
    Local Time:
    5:01 AM
    I certainly appreciate your view toward safety sir. The one thing I absolutely fail to make clear is that I have the tools to cut the lock off within minutes. The idea is to for me to feel the faux feeling of being in a temporary situation of being completely unable to release it until the time comes.
    As you have described about your past pre-situation, it's simply a situation of having a fantasy I want to fulfill and, once it happens, it's over. Never again. You've quite eloquently made the case in several of your posts that Chastity is in the mind, not the device. You are quite correct. It's likely that I could slip out of my device, masturbate and work myself back in and Ms K/H never know. I'm not made that way. She agreed to take and hold my key/s after a bad incident almost 20 years ago. I have no intention of giving her reason to hand them back to me and tell me I'm on my own and never bring up or involve her in chastity play again. She's indulging this one incident, knowing that I'm only minutes from being able to remove the device.
    I work with metal on a daily basis so the tools are within reach quickly pretty much 24/7, work or home. Again, though, thank you for your concern for my well being.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice