Leacking

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Victoria23, Sep 17, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Victoria23

Victoria23 Member

Teacher
    Italy
    Local Time:
    5:28 AM
    Today we've gone to one of my friends house. She's bisexual. And she knows about our secret. I said her that i would make a little show for my hubby. We've kissed for almost half hour. Before we started i said him to show us his caged cock. When we finished i saw it. It was leacking SO MUCH. He said that his balls were aching to much. They are so full. When we begin long term chastity they weren't so big and they rarely ache. I hope that he doesn't suffer to much. Anyway, he said that he loves very much how his balls feel. He said that almost every time he thinks about how they are sensitive. Going forward he said that this feeling is becoming more and more pleasant and that he's becoming less sex starving. Anyway he said that when he saw our tongues that touched each other he was almost going crazy.:):)

2. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    12:28 AM
    Just a suggestion, but I noticed a lot of your post seem story or narrative based. I personally think it would be a good idea to start a thread in the journal section and keep adding to that post. It will keep all your ideas in one spot and would frame everything for you.

iome343, borbulls1961 and Victoria23 like this.
  3. Turma

Turma Long term member

systemadministrator
    Germany - near Hannover
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:28 AM
    Fantasy stories are something to put in a story section. Yes, the above happens, I was also allowed to experience and my wife says but always only the following:

As long as penis and balls don't break, a little pain is never wrong to remind you that you won't get out of there without my keys.

attistoC, Jarad and borbulls1961 like this.
  4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    4:28 AM
    lol! That’s almost what my madam says! Here phrase is “it’s bruised not broken” and remember if your in pain, then I’m in pleasure!

attistoC and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice