Lauren's Journal

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by lauren1fem, Dec 16, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    3:38 PM
    The first day I wore panties...

Well the book didn't arrive, but I summoned up my sissy courage and wore thigh highs and a nice pair of cotton panties all night. I decided that this was the day I would actually leave my panties on when I made advances this morning with my wife. I had never done this before so it was a big step for me. I was up most of the night just thinking about taking this step and had such a hard on the whole time that I was pretty sleepy by morning, but still very perky!

I snuggled up to her and let her spoon me. (I sort of forced my back into her tummy and wrapped her arm casually around me and just waited). I waited and got no response so after a few minutes (which seemed like hours) I wiggled and started to rub my smooth legs into hers. I began stroking her breast and licking and sucking her nipples. She began to wake up a bit so I began to undress her... Still she's unaware of what I'm wearing... Grrr. I've got to let it happen, but I'm so nervous.

I enter her and her arms are flung up over her head... Then at last she starts to touch me and notices something. Is she aware? She must be. She touches my firm round bottom and feels the edge of my panties. Ahhh I'm in bliss, but feel awkward. She touches me/then again. Definitely now. She knows. I'm at the point of no return and cease all motion to keep from coming first. I want to let her orgasm first and foremost. Mine will come later...

Okay she has noticed that I am wearing panties - Hooray! I've made it this far. But she says nothing. Then I move off her and begin to use my hands on her clit from the side while I continue thrusting into her - a favorite position since it always brings her off. I'm beginning to relax and feel like I need her to orgasm and then we'll just see what happens. Will she say something? Will she take a commanding role? Will she touch me to confirm what she already knows? I'm such a wimp I can't say anything. I've got to let her take the next move.

She comes. Then lets me come into her. It actually takes a bit longer than usual. I'm in a weird state where I'm all ready to come, but being in such a strange zone between submissive sissy and wanting to come like a man I'm feeling odd. Well, I continue thrusting away and orgasm in due course. It felt great (when doesn't it?).

So we haven't spoken of this encounter since. She's taking our daughter to work and we'll see if anything comes up today. She should be back by now. Is she out buying me week's set of girl panties? Is she going to make me her sissy?

I don't know what to do next. Is she angry? Is she confused? Is she going to kick me out? Who knows what will come of it. I want her to say something - anything. I'm in anxious land!

So many questions! Wish me luck!!

2. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    4:38 PM
    Bravo, lauren!

Lauren, that was a brave, but exciting thing to do! Hopefully, the passion you displayed did not go unnoticed and she will put 2 and 2 together and come up with panties = 5! Dollyanne is anxiously awaiting her response too!

Huggs,
    :chores026:
    dollyanne

3. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    Tonight I'm wearing my favorite black boi short undies. I love how it feels against my little clitty. It's so sheer and skin tight. It leaves just the bare end of my little ass cheeks exposed. Yumm.

I'm not expecting any action tonight or tomorrow morning. I've got to work and she will be home - there's still the chance that the book may arrive tomorrow from Amazon. I'm a bit scared about that, but will deal whatever life hands out to me in this regard.

Either way I'll be super horny from wearing my black panties tonight so I'm happy right now. I hope I can get some sleep though - big day tomorrow at work.

I'll fill you all in on how the rest of the day went and the "conversations" we had around my daring attempt to bring a bit of my extra feminine self into my sex life... Until then think of me as a total :slut: !

4. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    We can't wait to hear more, lauren! It sounds exciting! Have a great day in your boi shorts panties and stay horny! (And yes, we'll think of you as a total SLUT!!)

Huggs,
    :chores007:
    dollyanne

5. ebasomik58

ebasomik58 Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:38 PM
    Lauren:
    What a great read.....and I'm so impressed with your sensitivity. I hope your wife embrasses your desire to be her sissy. I wish I had your courage to femme up and take a stroll into the post office. But of course, I'm fairly confidant I would not pass as easily as you do. Lauren is so absolutely hot...especially in thigh highs......lauren makes the little testosterone left in me bark ...lol good luck with your wife....as it makes such a difference in the relief you'll feel when your wife can be a good KH and Mistress.

Sissy jeffina

6. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    Clueless

In a follow up to my "first day I wore panties" post from a day ago...

So the conversation went something like this:
    Her: "Hey I noticed you were wearing underwear when we were doing it this morning. That's odd for you, did you put them on last night or just then for sex?"
    Oh boy! Here's the moment I hoped for. She is bringing it up and I am so completely aroused by this I can't hardly think or even form words; however, it is not apparent to me yet is that she thinks it was male underwear I was wearing.
    Me: "Yes, I put them on last night before bed."
    Her: "Was that to be sort of kinky? You usually are naked. Why did you wear your underwear?"
    Loud gong going off in my head! Cripes. Ah ha, she is not aware of my little plan. Damn. Now I HAVE to tell her!
    Me: Whispering in her ear and blushing 3 shades redder. "Oh. Those were girl underwear that I had on."
    Her: Smiling/frowning - I'm not sure??? "Oh. Well I see. Daddy was naughty this morning!"

...then we're interrupted by our son so the conversation died...

total thrill-kill. I've got to figure out a way to bring this up again and talk about it. At least bring some closure... (Deep down I realize that she probably does not want me, her husband, to be all sissy and girly around her... Maybe there's a chance for chastity play, but probably not to be sissified - that which I yearn for. Oh Well. That's part of the package of marriage so I'll deal with it. I mean I wasn't up front with this when we were dating (20 years ago) so that's the bed I've made for myself.

Several hours later...
    Me: "When you touched my bottom through my underwear I thought you knew they were girl panties, not boy underwear."
    Shit. I should have worn a fucking thong or something completely silky!
    Her: "No. They felt just like your own."
    Me: "I just wanted to be a little kinky I guess."
    ... another family interruption ensues...

That's the end of it. That whole time I thought she knew I was wearing panties, but she just thought they were my own boy underwear. The way I was moaning when I finally came must have been odd to her too. Grrr.

It should be obvious to me how vanilla my/our sex life is. I do not blame my wife - she didn't expect anything was up. I just figured that she was in the same bed as me. These panties are skimpy and I love the way they feel on me. She felt them, she held me, she maybe even saw them briefly - albeit in a dark light room of early morning.

Conclusions:
    I'm really thinking that forcing my femininity on our relationship isn't going to work. I don't want to damage her vision of who her husband is. I think that would be selfish and possibly hurtful towards her - certainly frustrating. I've been dealing with this for my whole secret life and I guess I've kind of grown to like the added frustration of wanting more... However, I'm still upbeat about trying to introduce some kink into our sex life via chastity. I'm bored with what we've been doing and need something more. I would never stray, but need to spice our relationship up a bit. I hope she comes around a little. After my ten day journey into feminization it's really hard to go back and be "normal" again. I want to be femmed! :work4sex: Grrrr.

If I awaken the "Tigress Mistress" within her I may be wishing I'd never gone there, but right now I'm hoping for something more than what we have. I'm upbeat, but feel like it will take a lot more work than I had hoped for - I guess that was all a fantasy too.

7. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Lauren, the good news is a) she noticed you were wearing underwear, and b) she knows it was girl's panties, c) she knows you were trying to be a little kinky, and d) you weren't seriously rebuffed.

Since you were interrupted, she may be mulling this over in her mind as to why the girl's panties or what else you or she could do that would be "kinky". She might surprise you with something she thinks is kinky.:bad-girl-0009: Or, next time she might check to see if you are wearing panties and open up the conversation again, at which point you can talk about how it turns you on and adds spice and ask her how she feels about it.

In any event, it seems to dollyanne you have made a step, albeit without the big response you might have been hoping for. These things can take some time. It took dollyanne ages to be able to shave her legs and wear a mini-skirt around the house. She had to be convinced that dollyanne was not gay and was not going to turn into a girl. ("I married a MAN, not a GIRL!) Dolly still can't wear hose openly, and it will probably take ages more for that to happen!

Dollyanne thinks you shouldn't despair or give up! You weren't rebuffed--it sounds like she was just gathering information. Once it's in the open that you want to spice things up maybe you'll get the green light to try some things leading toward feminization and chastity. :yes1:("Honey, I want to see if these panties or this chastity makes me perform with more passion!) Dollyanne hopes so! Your spouse seems to like sex, and lauren is very clever! Hang in there, lauren!

Huggs,:sex022: (Hmmm...are you shaving each other's legs in that bathtub?)

dollyanne

8. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    The book arrived

Greetings,
    The book: Male Chastity: A Guide for Key Holders arrived today. I can't wait to read it and I'll do a review once I've got a handle on it here at the mansion. It looks short. I think I'll read it in a public place just to see if I get any reaction from the cover and title in LARGE print.

:manga_cheer: Dollyanne - thanks for your continuing strong support and guidance. It sounds like you and your SO have made a lot of progress in support of your lifestyle. I commend you both. :manga_cheer:

Later this week I'll get a chance to prance around a bit and get all sissified. :butterfly: Who knows just how daring I'll get with this rare opportunity? I can't wait... Where's my camera!

9. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    2:38 PM
    Just some thoughts!!

The best thing I could give you is free advice, and it's only worth what you paid for it.

Communicate, communicate, and very very slowly let her know about Lauren. She might even already have some idea that she exist. Very Slowly let her know about you fantasies of feminine. If she bocks, you may just have to hide in the closet longer. But I think you should bring her (Lauren) out and show you wife how much Lauren means to you. Who know's your wife might like having a new girl friend around once and a while.

Here's something else to try. Take the wife out for a nice dinner, just the two of you, and have the house to yourselves for the night. Wear some sexy panties, pink ones. During desert or after dinner drink, bring up you wearing panties the other morning. Let her know how much wearing them for her made you aroused. See how she takes this little bit of information. If positive let her know what your wearing for her right now, and how hot its making you. Show her right there in the restaurant. Or out in the car. At the privacy of your quite alone home let her strip you down to your pretty pink panties. Then suggest giving her a hot oil massage, then the best oral you have given her in years. All this to show her how much wearing panties has turned you on, and you wanting to please her, just as much as the panites have turn you on.

If this all works out, the next morning maybe start talking again about you wearing the panties and the great sex last night. Let her know that you were very turned on because of the panties. If still going good, you could tell her there's something on the computer you want her to see. Show her the Chastity Mansion web page, tell her you found this earlier and its is where you got the idea to wear the panties. If still going very good, you could show her your profile.

What do you think????? :loveCM: Missy Tanya

10. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:38 PM
    I must say that I would stop bringing it up for a while. Let her continue to think it over. You may not see any evidence of this whatsoever, which will be frustrating (not in a good way!)

I think you should continue to wear your girl/boy shorts every so often (10 days to 2 weeks apart) and don't look for any deep, meaningful conversations about it.

If she mentions them just say "I was feeling extra sexy today" and then if all signs are good, make sure your Mistress has the best sex ever, as Missy Tanya suggested.

Then leave it again.

I'm sure after a while that your Mistress will associate your wearing panties to bed with a night of fabulous sex, and that will only move things forward.

If you are turned down, or she appears stressed at the fact you have worn the panties to bed, it may just be that she is not in the mood that night. Ask her if she would like just a cuddle or a massage... sometimes that will go further, sometimes it won't... just let her drift off to sleep.

I really think softly softly is the way to go. From a girl's pov!

11. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Lauren, you have wonderfully decadent ideas! Reading "Male Chastity" in public! Dollyanne wants to do that too! We can compare notes!

Ohhh, another opportunity to be lauren, the wanton sissy slut! Dolly can't wait to see what :slut: lauren does next! (And :yes1:, find that camera! Your pics are sissylicious!)

Huggs,
    :manga_bunny:
    dollyanne

12. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    Moving Forward

Thank you! I appreciate all the comments Mistress Watchful, Dollyanne and Miss Tanya. I see myself moving forward SLOWLY yes. :happy0158:

When we do have sex again I think I'll try to wear panties, but only occasionally. Maybe 1 out of 10 times or something like that - which will probably take some time at our current rate.

If she feels around for them (whether I'm wearing or not) I may bring it up, but I'm really hoping it will be her that says something first. Maybe she will say "Please don't do that again." - that would send a clear message and I would honor that. Or maybe, just maybe, she will leave the door open a little and we can talk/go from there.

I really want to bring up the (my perceived) growing difference in our relative interest in sex. I could use that opportunity to mention "the panty incident" as it may be referred to hence forth. From my perspective my sexual energy/interest seems to be only increasing and hers seems to be waning. (Maybe I'm compensating?) There could be lots of reasons for her (my perceived) waning interest (medical, age, health, me, her, kids, life, Oprah, Global Warming, politics...) Yeah I know. We should talk about it, but there never seems to be a good time and I think it's more my problem than hers. I try to put others before me and I tend to keep things bottled up... Oh and there's all the trust issues I have with everyone that messes my head up too. Grrrr...

I think the best course is to be patient.
    I hope she will bring it up. I'll try to be ready to respond, but then the humiliation kicks in and I get so tongue tied and I sort of shutdown...

This is hard stuff to talk about with her, and yet so easy to write about to the anonymous virtual world of the Mansion.

13. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Wearing panties while engaging in sex is a fetishistic thing. While you may be feeling a little femmed by wearing panties - a panty is an object - therefore - a fetish. My point - because I have no objection to fetishes at all - is that you can bring up the subject in that context - as a fetish rather than full fledged femming. Maybe that would make it a little easier. And maybe the inclusion of a fetish could lead to something more in the future.

:act081:

14. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    hmmmm... Interesting way to look at it. I may have to borrow this. :happy0030:

15. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Actually, that's given me a bit of a further idea too!

What about your Mistress's opinion of her own underwear? If she likes pretty undies, then maybe you could somehow build on that?

Although be careful. Once charlotte was into girl's panties, I used to get annoyed sometimes at just WHO the panties were being looked at/bought for!

I was thinking maybe you could expand your Mistress' lingerie wardrobe. Tell her how much you love women's underwear and that you love seeing especially pretty ones on her too!

Ok, I'm sounding stranger by the minute. Can someone sort those thoughts out and put them in plain English?!

16. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Oh - I think it's very clear - MW has a lingerie fetish!

:jumping0045::jumping0045::jumping0045:

It is a very valid point though... Lots of Women do appreciate fine lingerie and cuddling up in silk... So - make sure Mistress/wife is well appointed in finest lingerie and you never know - she might share with you... She might even be a closet fetishist herself...

17. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    Fretting over fetishes are we?

Okay... This post rambles on a bit but I think there are some points to be made here and your input(s) have helped... Feel free to poke holes in my logic if you wish.

I do like the approach of saying it's a fetish if this subject of "the panty incident" comes up. I doubt it will sadly, but 'ya never know. Although my real purpose with "the panty incident" was to be daring and challenge the norm - at least for us - and not to be a fetishist. (I know you know that). Wearing panties is all about feeling feminine in my case and the humiliation that comes with it - of being discovered even. It was an attempt to take our relationship towards the chastity/femme lifestyle I yearn for - with little baby steps. :snail: I mean I'm not going to make these initial advances to her in her flannel jammies while I'm wearing my bright red waist cincher, heels, and mini skirt... That just wouldn't go over well. I'm the one with all the sexy stuff in my secret lair. She doesn't wear sexy clothing by any stretch of the imagination - it has been mentioned by her that it doesn't do anything for her. "Why would I want her to wear lingerie when the whole idea with sex requires that one is naked?" And from her/my engineer mind perspective that makes perfect sense. I can't really counter with anything that has swayed her in this regard... I've tried!

Now then, she's not into frilly stuff although she likes real cuddly clothing like super soft flannel sleep wear and heavy socks - but that's not what anyone would call sexy - unless they have a weird :interrogation: fetish around thick heavy soft clothing. After all she's a mechanical engineer by profession and thinks like one. Her needs are met by how functional something is. It's cold therefore I will wear flannel. Pure logic trumps being fancy.

That said, she also has a commanding presence when there is a need - like to show dominance over our dogs - she can do this like nobody's business. I think the Dog Whisperer would cower in her wake. Ha ha. However, I don't know if she would get off on being the complete dominator with me in our sex life - that's where I'm hoping the chastity might come in and allow her to develop this kink, but only if she digs it. I won't force it as that wouldn't accomplish anything and probably doom my attempts of being chaste.

Years ago (like 18 years ago) I bought her a cream-colored garter belt and stockings. It was really thrilling for me just going to the local Victoria Secret and asking for help. It probably took me three tries of walking past the store and gawking before I veered in. [You should hang out near the front of any lingerie store and watch the males' behavior as they approach. Do they sneak a look in? Do they stride right up, or meander by several times like I did before making their assault. I bet you could spot the closet cross-dressers every time!] Getting help from the sales girl with the right size was so awkward for me - I was so shy about it. (Oddly enough my wife and I are about the same size - I bet that could have sounded to the clerk like it was really for me since I've used that line before, but really I swear this time it wasn't for me)... The point of me bringing this up is that when I gave the garter belt and stockings to her (they were stocking stuffers at Christmas); it was apparent that she acted and felt demeaned with having to wear it. Like she was a piece of meat for me to admire. It didn't go well, although she was a trooper and did wear it for me ONCE. That was the end of it... Years later it became a staple in my private collection. I still have it today. :party0042:

Going forward:
    So I'm still left with feeling that as far as "the panty incident" goes, I will leave it to her to bring up and move very slowly in that regard. I doubt I will strategically wear panties with her unless she asks for it... although if she initiates sex and I happen to be sneakily wearing something to bed I won't take them off as I have always done in the past.

I have another idea which I'll post about next and I may move on that idea quickly because I'm all excited about it... Stay tuned for that... I involves "the book".

18. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Ohhhhh can't wait!

I'm sorry on the lingerie issue, I just can't imagine being like that (yes... I AM a lingerie fetishist - we are talking possibly over 100 outfits within arms reach right now... shame I don't fit in all of them!!!!)

I DO understand the engineer issue though - ex2b is an engineer... functionality and practicality! :happy0007: I guess I was neither!

Oh and for some reason pet finds me very sexy in one of my fluffiest, most undesireable, nightgowns ever... maybe I'll have to post a pic sometime and see if it does it for anyone else!!!

19. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    Wow. and I thought I had a lot of outfits. I am sooo jealous of the tremendous range of clothing just for women... Guess that's one extra reason I like to dress up like 'um.

I wager that you could auction off the outfits you don't want and you'd have bidders from near and far clamoring :party0023: to get their hands on an item of clothing. Just think of all the sissies and lingerie fetishists wishing they could be honored with the chance of wearing clothing that had been graced by THE MISTRESS WATCHFUL.

20. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Dollyanne relates to this very well. Dolly gave her spouse a pair of crotchless panties once in an attempt to spice up our sex life and she reacted the same way--wore them once and that was it! Only, now they are gone--she threw them away, so dollyanne can't even wear them!

Dolly is reading "the book" now and is all ears on this one, lauren! Hurry!

Huggs,
    :love0064:
    dollyanne

21. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Wow...Mistress Watchful, maybe You should have a Chastity Mansion lingerie sale! Lots of sissies and ladies might want to bid!

By all means, post the pic of the fluffy nightgown!

Curtsey,
    :innocent0003:
    dollyanne

22. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    After reading the book (review to be posted soon) I think it is quite appropriate for me to give to her to read with an explanation that I am interested in giving this a go and would like her help in being a keyholder PLEASE.

The book does seems ideal for someone just getting started with chastity and wanting to introduce it into their relationship. It seems to remove a lot of the taboo that one might have preconcieved about the topic and highlights the advantages and disadvantages to getting involved in chastity play or more long-term lock up.

As far as WHEN to give the book: I just have to time it right. I have a choice right now. 1). I could give it to her to read tonight OR 2). give it to her to read while she is away for 36 hours starting tomorrow where we wouldn't be able to chat about it until she returned OR 3). I can wait until another time.

With #1 I just get it out in the open and then hopefully start regretting "what I has wished for", but what if it's too soon since "the panty incident" to like totally freak her out that I'm this total pervert (which I am) and she's so turned off by the creep that she's been married to who's been living a lie this whole marriage...
    With #2 she reads it (hopefully), but can't really ask me questions about it or talk it over until she's returned which might be good or bad for us. Seems kind of selfish to me to do this to her, but maybe not - what do you think?
    With #3 I continue waiting and nothing changes until I decide to give her the book at another time.

Either way you know what I'll be doing for the next 36 hours while she's away...:innocent0002:

23. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Since dollyanne is a confrontational coward :scared0016: she prefers door #2. It might give her a chance to read the whole thing (assuming she has time) and get past an initial emotional reaction into the realm of logic and decision.

Option #1 could result in an early emotional confrontation based on a quick skim, which might not be desirable.:rules:

And, option #3, of course, doesn't change anything, which wouldn't be good unless you feel #1 and #2 jeopardize your marriage, which would NOT be a desirable outcome.:anim_39: With option #2 she's liable to come back with lots of questions, which would be good!

Good luck, lauren! You are braver than dollyanne!

Huggs,
    :butterfly:
    dollyanne

24. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    I think it may be useful for her to be able to read it whilst she is away. It will give her time to digest the information in her own time. I hope all goes well. You seem to be doing the right things to introduce your desires to your wife or soon to be Mistress.

As she knows about your panties already, if she was going to freak out she would of by now.

25. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    Good point!
    Thanks all. :fighting0038: It will be door #2 or #3 I think.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice