Lauren's Journal

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by lauren1fem, Dec 16, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    3:36 AM
    Someone send this gurl a CB without keys quick!

2. chastysissy

chastysissy Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:36 AM
    I sometimes get confused also Lauren. My 'Mummy' usually puts a stop to it though xxx

3. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    4:36 AM
    Well chastesissy you're fortunate to have a mummy that knows when to be firm and provide the direction that a confused sissy needs. I guess it's exactly what we sissy gurls need is the guidance and help from a confident strong domme who can guide us through the twists and turns of sissyhood. Who better than a woman to lead us? :character0028:

4. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:36 AM
    Cant agree more:ten-on-ten:

Amber

5. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    5:36 AM
    Lauren, don't a lot of tri-athletes shave their bodies? Maybe this could be a good reason to go smooth all over! If might be fun if BOTH you and your friend did it!

Dolly admires your dedication to training, lauren. The only triathlon dolly would qualify for involves chocolate, cupcakes, and gum balls--the decadent sugary kind.

Dolly loves the feeling of being all smooth in the boy's locker room! It enhances her feminine feelings and makes her feel a little special. It seems to be OK in the pool too. Not many seem to notice. In fact, there are quite a few others who are pretty smooth too. Seems body hair is out these days, except maybe little patches here and there!

One thing that IS noticed though is dolly's painted toenails. Even a subtle pink (Sally Hansen Petite Pink) is stared at. Some do a double take as if not quite believing what they are seeing. Maybe it's because it's too subtle. Dolly should probably try a more overt color like her favorite Wet & Wild Precious Metals! You could try a clear coat like the one dolly started out with. YOU will know it's there, but not many other people will.

Panties are also another matter! Dolly has no problem wearing subtle panties such as the solid Body by Victoria ones. She even wears these to doctor visits! However, the frillier ones with pink bows, butterfly patterns, or lace trim make dolly more self conscious. You might try getting used to the solid color panties first. That's what dolly is doing. Dolly sometimes wears the frilly panties to the gym, but removes them and puts them on along with her pants as if they are one piece--a real art!

Since dolly is not in the shape you are in, her turn-on seems to come from her smooth body and how she dresses. Hose, miniskirt, and bra are a BIG turn-on for dolly. Dolly also has similar fantasies when alone and dressed like a gurl. Sometimes it is being taken by a whole GANG of rough boys! When in chastity dolly can't touch herself like a boy, so the best she can do is rub her nipples, legs, and body like a gurl. It's quite erotic for dolly. If you don't do it already, one thing you might try when alone is to lock on your chastity so you CAN'T touch yourself like a boy, but only like a gurl! Dolly started by touching herself in her panties like a gurl (rubbing only), then progressing to only rubbing her nipples and body. Cumming that way is amazing and gives dolly goose-bumps all over! It also keeps her horny since it's only a "half" cum!

Just some thoughts. Dolly wishes she could work out like you. Hmmm...maybe a personal trainer who is willing to accept "another" kind of payment!

xoxoxo,
    :butterfly:
    dollyanne

6. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I don't think there is any need for you gurls to worry about lauren. But you can see what happens to a gurl when she doesn't remain chaste. She starts to think all kinds of silly thoughts and loses interest in her femming. But it is just a phase - of that, I'm quite confident. The biggest problem for lauren is keeping her clitty under control while she's in the shower with all those men...

I'll bet she has naughty thoughts about sinking to her knees right there in the shower... All those hard bodies, nice naked cocks - right there - within reach - so wanting to touch them, hold them, suck them...

It's just a phase gurls.. lauren will always be lauren. Usually when a gurl denies her femming, it's only a matter of time and then her need for femming will come back with a vengeance. Beware if you see a school gurl slut strutting her stuff down the street - it will probably be lauren and she won't be out just for a stroll...

7. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    Lauren gurl

Thank you Dollyanne for the good ideas and the imagery you put into them.

Wow you are a brazen thing aren't you. Determined to be all the sissy you can be.

That sounds like such fun. Maybe I should lock up and be a good chaste gurl for the next several days.

OMG you slut!

8. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    Hey, I resemble this entire post!

Honestly it's just that after a good workout Lauren's body is so primed for a release - all those endorphins just gush to a gurl's head. Lauren can't help but want to stare at herself in a mirror and see the gurl that's budding inside. It's a site to behold when a gurl can see the feminine traits expressing themselves in her appearance.

9. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    Hi Lauren :)

I also had a similar problem during the summer, I was doing a lot of training for various 10k runs and bike rides. But since i got locked back up in my device, My sissy side(or my true self) came rushing back :0
    I started wearing my panties as much as i could, Got given a sissy name off Goddess Jen so im no longer "slave matt" and i've now purchased a few new items for my wardrobe including my first pair of heels and so everything feels right in the world again :)

Miss D makes alot of sense, she seems to know us sissy all to well.

Hope your well

Amber

10. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    Dollyanne, Cindy and Miss D have got me thinking a bit and so I've thrown my self into chastity once again just like last December when Lauren started her journal at the Mansion. I've been wearing my CB3k for a couple of days in preparation for next week when my wife goes away for a few days. The CB goes off during shower time and workouts, but I've worked my way back to wearing it nearly 24 hrs/day.

On the day wife leaves I declare to lock myself up and mail my key off to my home address leaving my chaste self all lonely and headed towards the delicious world of slut delirium - at least for a few days anyway. Not unlike last year at this time, Lauren is going to experience the thrill she so yearns for - to be completely helpless, chaste, and neutered. Being locked up and unable to touch herself will send Lauren into that spiraling world she so loves.

What this does to me is that my male identity is stripped off leaving only Lauren - vulnerable, exposed and feeling so horny yet unable to help herself. Want to come along for the ride gurls, just keep reading! :manga_champers:

11. Respectful

Local Time:
    I would love to take a ride by reading about Lauren's lessons on chastitiy and feminization :)

12. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    I'll second that :)

Amber

13. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    Lauren has started her "The Twelve Legs of Christmas" photo album.

On the first day of 'Legsmas' my true kink said to me...
    A red knitted knee-high stocking...​

This will be a work in progress... to be continued maybe...

Meanwhile Lauren has been wearing her Christmas panties. She got a set of print panties and is having such fun wearing them. Some have snowflakes, some have cute reindeers, and others are just a hot hot pink. The hot pink ones offset the cold snowflakes, but there's a lot more than that sizzling inside those panties. Poor thing is getting so hot she could melt those snowflakes right off the front of them.

Lauren might share some photos of her panties next week, but for now it's just her little secret. *teehee* Now that Lauren is locked up in her CB3k there's no telling how desperate she'll become.

14. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Nice, lauren! Dollyanne loves these pics. Great idea for an album! Can't wait to see the panty pics! And, you're back in your cb. That's great--slut delirium won't be far behind!

xoxoxo

pantysexual dollyanne

15. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    Drippy

Lauren got a little worked up this morning, but is back under control. Part of the frenzy was caused by her applying just a hint of her favorite perfume. She decided to clamp down on any naughty behavior so went to a smaller A-ring on her CB3k. Of course that got her feeling even more hot and daring and was almost caught by her teen daughter but was sneaky enough to keep from being observed.

*Whew*

Well Lauren is now extremely horny and needed to wear her first panty liner to keep her favorite dancing apple panties from getting soaked. Lauren has never worn protection before, but she feels like this will make her more feminine and like a grown up girl for real.

Lauren got to thinking about almost being caught by her daughter. That would have been "ultimate doom" and caused extreme humiliation. This is not something Lauren wants to ever risk. She doesn't want her secret to harm others should they find out so she does her best to keep it all to herself. Let's be more vigilant Lauren for everyone's sake!

16. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    Love your twelve days of christmas Lauren, Great idea and great pics :)

Amber

17. Respectful

Local Time:
    Lauren is not just another pair of pretty legs... she is smart too!

18. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    Lauren took herself shopping 'cause she used up her entire bottle of favorite perfume. Now it took over a year to do so, but it seemed like a perfectly good present to give to a girl and Lauren so wants to be a girl so she bought it for herself - as a sort of Christmas present. It was funny because when the package was handed over to her (perfume, dress, and skirt) the sales woman "slipped" and said "enjoy your present then corrected herself with "I mean I hope they enjoy this". So funny as she was right all along, but that's just our little secret isn't it? Can't wait to try it on when I'm all dressed up...

...and speaking of dresses... Lauren bought a new dress for herself and a cute tiny black skirt too. She can't wait to show it off, but will probably have to start removing other images from the Mansion in order to do so. :anim_03:

I just hope I can contain myself being all locked up and so ready to slip into a skimpy dress and don some of my perfume. I feel so pretty and feminine when I put on my perfume - just enough so that I know and keep things discreet.

Lauren also had a massage today and just loved the girlish feelings wash over herself as the massage therapist worked her tired leg muscles and since Lauren has again shaved the upper half of her legs it sent shivers straight to her inner girl. No, Lauren doesn't get all wet or anything kinky during the massage, but in her mind she was in total girl heaven. :jumping0036:

19. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Lauren, it sounds like you have been quite busy! Can't wait to see that beautiful dress on you! It's too bad we can't smell the perfume also, but if you tell us what kind it is we could locate it and smell it in the store while looking at a picture of you in your dress! Dolly would LOVE to wear perfume but can't because of her spouse's allergy problems.:sad0137:

It's too bad you might have to remove some images. You might ask the Admin to increase your default photo limit. It was increased for dolly from 200 to 400 for her sissy conditioning experiment. Your pics are sooo great it would be a shame to lose ANY of them!

xoxoxo

pantysexual dollyanne

20. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    Scent of a Woman

Thank you Dolly. Lauren loves Estee Lauder's "Beautiful" perfume. There's something about it that sends her straight to girl mode. Lauren has been discreetly wearing it for the past year and no one has said anything about it, but she has to be REALLY careful about not getting too much on her person.

I think perfume is an individual thing. For Lauren it's that scent and no other that seems to do the trick. It is described as:
    The fragrance of a thousand flowers.

A tender bouquet of Lilies and Roses, Marigold and Orange Blossoms...all warmed with a rich, woody base and brightened with a touch of citrus.

Romantic, tender, memorable​

Lauren has caught a whiff of it on women that have passed by and knows immediately what it is and is drawn in like some kind of Vampire trance towards women who wear it. Coincidentally there is a woman who works with Lauren whose name is "Lauren" and guess what perfume she wears? You guessed it: "Beautiful"... "Whoo-ah" as Lieutenant Colonel Frank Slade would say in Scent of a Woman. :sad0137:

Well... Kisses and hugs to all, but especially Pantysexual Dollyanne who is an inspiration to all us gurls!

21. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    New Experiment in Edging

Lauren will keep this thread open for long term journaling, but has started a new thread here to track her new experiment in what I am calling continuous edging.

http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3074

Lauren plans to be completely locked (as many of you are continuously), but this is only for a few days. I think it's going to be like an intense deep sea dive of discovery only I want to make this as intense as possible. I'll attempt to post as much as possible and explain what's happening inside. This is such a turn on for me - yeah I'm live a mostly vanilla life, but this is a special time when I can really bring out my inner gurl. Sooo hot! I feel so free just thinking about it - it's feels so good. (Wow talk about an uptight girl needing a release!)

I hope you enjoy this journey as much as I will.

Go me!

22. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    Well the edging experiment, if you can call it that, had a few hiccups along the way. Due to various restrictions and what not LIFE kept interrupting through the week's experiment. Lauren did enjoy opportunities to be in extended chastity, remained a goo chaste gurl, and took lots of photos - which yielded a surprising result that I'll share with you next.

For all the hype that seemed to be building Lauren never felt overly slutty or to spiral into slut delirium - probably too many interruptions for that to happen. Looking back it seems that Lauren's emotions were what was explored the most. She had lots of feelings of freedom in being able to be herself (after being so pent up for the past year) and she was definitely happy. Towards the end after her wife had returned Lauren felt lost and unsure of what she was supposed to be anymore - gurl or boy. It took several days before the boy kicked back in - probably out of a need for sexual release and the only way that was going to happen was for her to make the first move with her wife. (Wife rarely initiates).

Now onto the hot development...
    Wife was working on Christmas cards and searched Lauren's computer for some pictures and... (to be continued) [I know I'm a tease]! LOL

23. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    Okay so here's what happened.
    Wife and I were walking through a department store (Macy's) and I said, "Wow there's an entire floor dedicated to just women's clothing. Look, there's an entire section of this floor dedicated to just lingerie. Dear you should wear lingerie, lots of lingerie (jokingly)"

To which she replied, "Oh you're the one who wears the lingerie in this family. You see, I saw your pictures in your folder on your computer. So now i know your taste dear." She had a HUGE smile on her face and I blushed and stammered and felt really awkward and a llittle humiliated. She had seen many of the pics that I've uploaded on Chastity Mansion!

Well, she hasn't mentioned it since, but seemed to hint that I may be getting some kind of special present. Gosh I hope it's some pretty panties or something else that tells me she warming up to the idea of my sissy desires. I'm excited, but probably nothing will come of it... Still - this sissy is so excited with the hope of something good that could come from this. I mean I've always wanted her to see me in my hot sissy outfits.

Oh the dreams we sissies can dream!

24. Respectful

Local Time:
    You are such a cutie sister Lauren, and your wife seems to be learning to appreciate this about you as I do :)

Good luck with your wife's appreciation of your wearing lingerie 24/7 big sis!

Cindy

25. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    6:36 AM
    lol.. wow, well here's hoping you find something REAL special under the tree this year! :)

mikecb

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice