Latino guy looking for a friend

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by nodick, Sep 9, 2018.

1. nodick

nodick Member

Local Time:
    7:22 AM
    Hello ladies:

My name is Fernando and I am from the wonderful island of Puerto Rico. Been in the chastity lifestyle for quite awhile and so far I have not gotten any luck with the ladies. I have a life of servitude first helping my mother take care of three of my family members until their deaths and now I am looking to move to the states. To do that however I am looking for a partner, a friend, a woman who can be silly and at the same time dominant. I would love to get to know the person, what she likes, what she hates and what she fears?. I would love to help her get what she likes, forget what she hates and conquer her fears as well.

I am a geek at heart, I like anime and reading however I can be insightful and perhaps get you thinking of stuff in ways that you havent thought of before. I am looking for a friend and who knows what that friendship might lead us, if it is further into a relationship then I welcome it, if it goes nothing other than a friendship then I would gladly accept that as well.

2. MarcoDungeon

MarcoDungeon Member

Local Time:
    3:22 AM
    Hello, I am a fellow Puerto Rican. Are you still there?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice