Latex anniversary.

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by Bound4life, Aug 18, 2020.

1. Bound4life

Bound4life Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:31 PM
    #1 Bound4life, Aug 18, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2020
    Story inspired by the picture below taken from tumblr. Story is just getting started and I hope to come back and finish it. If you like it so far let me know, suggestions also welcome. If you want to just critique grammer/spelling no need to comment.

tiedandlocked
    My wife had told me she had a big surprise for me over our anniversary, I was to not make any plans as our 15 year anniversary she was going to do the planning for once. I arrived home that Friday night after work and I was told to strip. I removed all my work cloths, socks and underwear, I was standing naked before my wife of 15 years as I often did, and I saw she had my latex hood in her hand, as well as our bluetooth earplugs.She applied the ear plugs into my ear and placed the hood over my head being sure it was lined up properly before attaching the snap on blindfold. Then she left and came back with the snap on penis gag, ordering me to open my mouth the inserted the penis of the gag into my mouth slowly before attaching that to the snaps on my hood. I then felt her insert her key into the chastity cage and removed it. I instantly began to get hard and she had a hard time removing the base ring. This was the first time in over 2 years that the chastity cage has been off without my hands being restrained. Usually I am restrained, not only my hand but my entire body either by being tied to each corner of the bed, In our leather straight jacket, or arm binder and tied to an object in our play room so I can’t get away. I am always blindfolded as well, as I am now. I have not been able to touch or even see my penis outside of its cage in over 2 years. I have forgot what it looks like when fully erect and not surrounded by steel. I also forgot what it felt like and how hard it actually got so I started to try and touch it. My face was slapped quickly before I could even touch myself. The I heard her say thought the ear plugs that I was never given permission to touch myself and that i should know better. She was very disappointed in me and I think she kept some of that aggression to use later. I received an earful about how it was our special day and she is trying to do something special for me and she thought she could trust me to leave her penis alone for 2 minutes.

I was then led mute and blind into our play room. She had me sit on a stool and slowly worked my latex catsuit up my body, this suit had gloves and feet so it covered 100% of my body up to my neck, with a double zipper for my crotch. It also seemed to be different than the one we use often. This seemed to have fake breasts as my chest felt a little heavier.After it was on she had me stand and began to lace a corset onto me. I have never been in one but have always wanted to try one. She seemed to be an expert as she had me straining for breath in no time, I felt like her anger from earlier caused her to do it tighter than normal. it felt so tight that I couldn’t even get a full deep breath. After the corset was tight I thought I hear 3 padlocks click, I was sure I would not be getting out of this on my own. Next came a full posture collar that was very strict. Once it was fully laced on I felt it being cinced and pulling against the top of my corset. Then I heard another click, assuming the zipper of my catsuit was not locked onto the posture collar.

Then she took my wrist and applied cuffs to each one again with a click sound when she finished pulling them behind me and clipping them togher. Through the head phones I heard her say to spread my legs, Once I did I felt ankle cuffs being locked on. Then I felt her unzip my crotch, pull out her penis and slide it into something...it was not the cage I had grown so accustomed to, but it felt like a penis sheath. Then she pulled it between my legs being careful to push my balls back into my body before strapping whatever this was to my body. I was told to sit back down again as she placed shoes onto my feet. It did not take long before I realized they were high heels. We had played with them often enough so I was comfortable walking in them but these felt higher than usual. After she had them laced all the way up to my thighs she placed a pair of ankle cuffs on them and I heard 2 more click sounds.

I was then led over to another part of the room and she ripped the blindfold off my mask. I was speechless even if I did not have the penis gag in my mouth I had no words to offer. I was coved in latex on what appeared to be 7 inch heels on 2 inch platforms which i must admit made my legs look sexy! But as I took it all in, hood neck corset attached to the extremely tight corset and Yes I was right I had significant breasts now!! Then I noticed it...I had a black rubber pussy! WTF?!?!?

My wife began to tell me though my headphones that I was going to spend our anniversary weekend as close to a latex, bondage, slut that I could be. She was going to have various friends come over this weekend for an all girls/gurls party. I was informed that I would be out of chastity until monday and was free to have as many orgasms as I wanted and did not have to ask her before I came, which I have been required to do for over 5 years. She told me that at times I would be in full bondage and our guest could use me however they wanted,if/when I was blindfolded during some parties I would not know who is in attendance. There would be other times the blindfold and gag would be off when our “lifestyle” friends were over. All the keys to the locks have been put in our time safe and would release at 10pm Sunday night.

Part of the dress code for the weekend is all real females must wear a strap-on the whole time they are in our house. Thanks to my new “pussy” I had 3 holes now and would probably be fucked in each one more times than I could count. I was still a complete slave and the lowest of any other sub that might come this weekend, I must obey all orders and try to please all the ladies as if it was my wife asking. As she was telling me all this and I began to understand what she had planned for me she came over and placed her arm around my now narrow waist. As she began to tell me how turned on she was now she sucked her fingers before inserting them into my pussy. She told me how much of a slut I was for her and what she wanted to do to me as she began to finger me.

I finally started to understand what this new pussy was, as she fingered me I could feel her fingers against the sheath that my dick was in, it was a muted feeling though all the latex layers but it was enough that I began to get hard again. Then she slid another finger into my pussy and was fully fingering me. I was then informed as she continued to finger fuck me that this pussy would act much like a real one. There was a tube in the penis sheath that would allow me to pee and just like a lady I needed to be sure to wipe well afterward, only difference is it would actually come out of my pussy. The same tube would have my cum drained into my pussy before eventually leaking out and running down my leg.

I’m sure you can imagine how the weekend started out, if I get more time I will update you with more details

OfHyde, Massoch, 1mlockedup and 2 others like this.
  2. Bound4life

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Second try to get the image posted.

Attached Files:

Anonoman likes this.
  3. Bound4life

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Just found this again. I need to find time to write some more.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice