Largest increase in lockup time?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by ChasteDegen, Dec 17, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. ChasteDegen

ChasteDegen Member

Pussy Slayer
    United States
    Local Time:
    9:53 PM
    Hello all,

Last night, after 4 full days locked in my cage, my key holder let me out and let me jerk off. It felt amazing. I've not cum that hard in a very long time. After everything was done and I got back into the cage; he made the implication to me that I would be locked up for at LEAST two weeks this time. This is a huge jump for me and I'm kind of scared to be honest.

What are the biggest "leaps" in lockup time you guys have had to endure? Has anyone had to do a super long (ex: 3 months) lock up with zero tolerance training to build up?

Isopropylforyou and nubbin like this.
  2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    2:53 AM
    Embrace it and go with it! I started off being locked on my days off and weekends, After a few months on a Sunday night, I asked to be unlocked and madam said no. She said she wanted me to wear it to work on Monday, I pleaded to be released But she refused, so I agreed and went to work caged on the Monday.
    I went to see my madam on the Tuesday which was my day off and asked to be unlocked, and she just laughed and said if I can do one day at work locked, then I can do every day locked!
    I wasn’t allowed a release for over a month after that.

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  3. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    9:53 PM
    My wife was slow to start off with this and slowly has taken control over the years. Early on, I suggest a 90 day challenge which we both wondered if I could do. Long story short... we made it but never went that long again, until...

Fast forward three years of chastity later where she pretty typically locked me for a week, maybe two, rarely three and then she announced an orgasm would happen tonight.

Suddenly, it was "you'll lick me and then I'll go to sleep." She kept me locked without so much as a glimpse of the key for 90 plus days all on her own. Now I'm typically locked for 4-5 weeks.

It was sudden, abrupt, out of the blue and entirely her idea.

4. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:53 PM
    We jumped the scale a bit. It started after I got pierced, healing time was about a month plus had to be gentle for a few months after that. It went from almost every day to once every month or two. Then it seemed to go longer to about 3 to 5 months.

I guess the original break in period was helped by healing from my piercing.

5. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    We are going from 3 months to permanent only release will be in the cage by vibrator

6. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    2:53 AM
    38 days is my current longest, previous longest was 31 days.

38 days was scary but it didn't do me any harm so my fears were unfounded.

My KH says that after Christmas she won't unlock me until May 1st, or longer depending on my attitude.

So 38 days to 127 days, ugh.

Guest 2684 and ChasteDegen like this.
  7. Gcar1951

Gcar1951 Long term member

Local Time:
    My KH said she would lock me for Locktober & let me out for NOvember. But this was locked on for all of NOvember. That made 64 days …my longest time ever, but the reward was my most intense orgasm in my life…WOW,

Attached Files:

8. Trapped

Trapped Long term member

quality manager
    houston, texas
    Local Time:
    i am at 183 days since release. She removes the cage once a week for shaving and cleaning then replaced.

9. Submissive Spectre

Belgium
    Local Time:
    3:53 AM
    #9 Submissive Spectre, Dec 21, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2021
    Been Self-Locking in the past few years and earlier this year my longest session was 26 days, with a couple of hygienic short unlocks.

Currently locked a little short of 35 days with 1 single 10-ish min hygienic unlock about halfway. And since 11 days for an online pro domme, who owns me for the next 19 more days, so now I'm out of control.
    It feels so amazing, and will ask my mistress if we can continue after this initial 1 month periode when it ends on the 9th of januari.
    Mistress currently allows cumming in my cage, but only from riding a wall mounted dildo and no penile stimulation of any kind. Mistress wouldn't have allowed to me cum in my cage if it didn't add to my torment, as Mistress knows this will make me leak pre-cum like crazy, however will only make me leak a few drops of actual ejaculate if I'm lucky to even get to this point.

10. Dmitry

Dmitry Long term member

Local Time:
    4:53 AM
    I trust you would have a memorable experience! Enjoy it; you wanted it. If you could manage to wear a cage for 4 days, you definitely will bear two weeks, except rubbing problem, if it will arise. If you would get rub sore, cage must be removed, otherwise there shouldn't be any other problems.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice