Larger rings?

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Sxcretx, Aug 1, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Sxcretx

Sxcretx New member

Local Time:
    7:45 AM
    So I am looking to try out longer term chastity but unfortunately in my current cage, if I get an erection then my balls get cold and go purple (I know to remove the cage at that point). This is with the biggest ring my device came with, I believe it is 2". I measured myself and soft my base was 1.9-2.1 inches in diameter which is fine but erect I got the base to be around 3" diameter. Am I measuring wrong? Am I just inocmpatible with chastity? Is there anything I can do? I am only 19 and my balls are rather tight. I definitely don't have the money for a custom device. Also how cold is too cold in chastity? I have heard that as your balls can't pull up as close as normal they will be a little bit cold but I don't know how true that is.
    Any suggestions are massively appreciated, thank you.

2. Moonshae

Moonshae Member

Local Time:
    2:45 AM
    I’m no expert, but from what I’ve read on here and experienced myself is that if your cage is too large, you’ll get partially erect and push on the ring. A shorter cage will keep you from getting erect and should minimize this problem. You also may need a smaller ring...make sure you’re nice and warm (end of shower is great) so everything is as loose as possible. You may find it’s easier to get a smaller ring on at that time, too.

Look on eBay for inexpensive stainless steel cages; you can get them for <$20 and they’re just as good as the expensive ones they copy. It can take some time to find the right fit, but like a suit it doesn’t matter what the features are if it doesn’t fit well.

3. Chastity and diaper

Clerk
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    8:45 AM
    I bought a micro cage, simply to avoid any erections all together.
    First ring to my cage was a tight fit, turned out, too tight. And I had to abandon being locked for several weeks until my new larger A ring arrived.
    What a difference, it feels incredibly comfortable. But still even being in a micro cage didn't stop erections from happening.
    So I made an elastic harness which I first attached to the ring on either side to keep my chastity snug to my body. After a couple of nights with painfully nocturnal erections still because my penis just pushed the cock ring forward below my balls in the attempt to grow. I added a third string to the bottom base of the cockring. Basically a G-string. Feels ok, and I can feel my chastity is very tight now, and not able to move, just like I wanted it to be.
    I'll post pictures later of the setup.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice