Larger ring question

Discussion in 'Birdlocked' started by sissypiggyslave, Jul 3, 2010.

1. sissypiggyslave

sissypiggyslave Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:53 PM
    Good morning.

I got one of original birdlockedd when they first came out and had the seemingly-common circulation problem within mere minutes of putting it on. :(

I was wondering if anyone that had the same issue got the larger diameter one or if it is really worth it? (Originally birdlocked said they'd do an exchange when they came out with a larger model, which they reneged on - I really don't want to buy the larger just to have the same issue :(

Oh, if anyone wants a cheap pink original sized one let me know - i can't mine. :(

2. Mistress Spike

Mistress Spike Slettebak

Local Time:
    12:53 PM
    I purchased the Birdlocked PA for my bitch a few months ago, before he was pierced (just in case we needed it). After a day or two of wearing it his balls became red and shiny...so I had to take him to get his PA pierced to buy some time (and because he was caught red handed in the act) because we needed to find a solution to this issue. Our solution was to not wear the bottom strap and just rely on the PA cable to prevent him from removing the device. We eventually cut the strap off. He (Spikes Bitch) just posted a review and photos in this thread if you want to take a look.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice