Larger base with helper straps

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by demitrix, Feb 16, 2021.

1. demitrix

demitrix New member

Local Time:
    10:01 PM
    Been experimenting more with size combinations recently. I can comfortably wear a 40mm base ring. Being an uncircumcised grower, I find that any ball trap device is easily pushed away from body, allowing a nearly full erection, even with straps. I decided to try the opposite of normal recommendations and go to the largest ring that came with HT clone. I've found that this combination provides much more comfort and also helps with pull away, actually preventing the erection. Anyone else found that the "wrong" base size works better for them? Or is there some other issue I am missing?

2. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    9:01 PM
    We are all different shapes and such. If it works that is the important factor.

Working and comfort are priorities.

spin418 likes this.
  3. spin418

spin418 Active member

Local Time:
    10:01 PM
    I’d love the neatness of it, and somehow idealize the satisfaction I imagine that wld come from fitting into a really small ring. But I too have found what you describe to be true. A larger more accommodating ring, at least in the case of my HTV4 knockoff, naturally fits much closer to my pelvis than a small one. When I try to go small I’ll end up having to really yank my balls way down and force and crimp a lot of flesh well aft of them
    through the ring as well. Doesn’t look or feel as good. I’ve got the larger ring on right now and the day is going great!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice