Large testicles and Girth issue

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Locked cocked and loaded, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Locked cocked and loaded

Local Time:
    10:11 AM
    So I came clean to the wife that I want to wear a cage. She’s actually very turned on to the idea. So I’m starting to figure out the basics of measuring. When I go to measure around my balls and shaft I’m getting about 9.5 inches. Is there anywhere I can get something large? I don’t think a 50mm ring is going to cut it. I’m also pretty girthy. I’m only about 5 inches hard so length isn’t an issue. Any recommendations would be much appreciated.

2. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    Your going to need a custom fit M&M can make,your size

3. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    Yeah. Custom. If you’re looking for a semi-custom device, the Amicus is $160... about half the price of fully custom.

You can get a very large base ring as they are custom made to order. The cage is 1-1/4” ID and can be modified to three different cage lengths.

http://malechastitynow.com/Chastity-Device/Amicus

Gefilus likes this.
  4. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    ...girthy.. now that's something to think about.

5. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    12:11 AM
    You may need a custom made one, but first why not try one at 50mm, about $20 online it’s worth a go. Having said that, Small size differences can make a big change, like you 50mm is just too tight for me, I went custom at 54mm, perfect!

6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    3:11 PM
    For a cheaper custom you could try the cherry keeper, another well endowed member had a custom cage and ring from them and was very happy, the owner and creator is also a member her, and is very helpful. The website is www.cherrykeeper.com

7. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the plug @madams-sissysub !

So, from my interactions with a lot of people, measuring gives way larger numbers for a base ring than most people actually need. I find most people go ~20% lower than the size they measure, which puts you ~60mm base ring. I do talk to a few people who need 63mm, but most wind up under 60, which is why 57mm is a popular size.

Girth isn't an issue if you look at the Cherry Keepers - there are a number of "wide" cages available. There's a fitment guide at http://fitment.cherrykeeper.com that could help you find something to fit. Remember, it's only flaccid size that counts! If you're 5" hard, and much smaller when flaccid, the Short Wide or Small Wide might be a place to start.

Good Luck on your search, hopefully you find something that works for you! If I can help, message me here or, preferably, through the shop.

8. NuderThanNude

NuderThanNude Active member

Engineer
    Nerw York
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    If my calculations are right that is 76.8mm which is crazy big. I've never heard of anyone needing anything that big.

9. cagedjon

cagedjon Long term member

Sales
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    I sympathize. I have similar issues. I now wear a Lancelot, which was custom built by Madam Dura in Germany. It was expensive, but worth it. Sadly I think that Madam Dura are no longer trading (web-link doesn't work), can anyone confirm or deny this?. Despite it being a custom model, the maximum size of the base ring available was 50 mm. I could have done with at least 55mm, as it is uncomfortably tight sometimes.

The other thing that I thing you should consider is whether the base ring you use is hinged or fixed. Many swear by the fixed base ring. I tried that and it would not work for me without excruciating pain to get it on. (Getting large testicles through the ring is difficult.) I therefore went with the hinged base ring and have never regretted that.

From what you describe, I think that custom is the only way for you to go. It was for me.

I do wish Madam Dura were still trading though. They were incredibly helpful for me.

10. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    Yes. 3” (76mm) is crazy for a ring diameter.
    That’s going to slide right off.

Go buy some cock rings and try them on. Wear it under clothes for a day or so. Make sure your balls don’t get cool. Make sure it doesn’t slip off.

http://malechastitynow.com/measuring.html
    recommends this site for cock rings
    https://male-essentials.com/Cock-Ring-Sets_c9.htm
    The rubber rings are the cheapest, but I also like the basic stainless steel wire rings at 1/4” thickness.

There’s general safety rules for rope bondage to prevent issues blood circulation and nerve health:
    “Make sure the rope isn’t too tight. One way to tell is the “one finger” rule: Can you slide one finger between skin and rope?”

11. Encased

Encased Member

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    7:11 AM
    This is a great company for men with large ones.

https://gearessentials.com/

I have several of their cock rings, and they are very nice people about helping you get just the right thing to wear.

12. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:11 AM
    Measure your flaccid penis to get a correct tube length and then order a cheap Chinese cage from eBay and see if the 50mm actually fits, you should be able to slip a finger between your cage and your testicles up to your first knuckle. The reason I say to go ahead and buy a 50 mm is for two reasons. Everyone I’ve ever met here at the mansion always gauges themselves larger the very first time they measure for a cage including myself. When I measured myself the first time I think it came out to like 60mm ish so I bought a Holy Trainer V2 with a 50 mm ring figuring it was the biggest size I could find so I’d give it a try. The second night I wore it, it fell off in my sleep. So I ordered a 45mm ring and after a few weeks even that felt too loose. I ended customizing an inexpensive steel Chinese cage, the base ring is an ergonomic shape and I have bored it out to what I think is about 43mm.

If you decide to go to a chastity belt which is what I’m graduating to soon you will need a much larger sized ring because the cage portion on a full belt set up doesn’t move with your body so you need that extra space to remain comfortable when you move around.

But seriously just buy a cheap cage from eBay with the 50mm ring but get the best tube for that you can and see how it fits. You will know soon if it’s too tight or too loose. Good luck!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice