Lali the Goddess and her useless slave

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Lali's slave boy, Jul 2, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Lali's slave boy

Lali's slave boy Long term member

Local Time:
    4:46 PM
    Today was the happiest day of my life. Atleast one of. We are new into chastity and today my wife took control like real control. I can't believe it.

I asked her to lie down on the bed with me for 5 minutes and tease me a little if she pleases. She said I go and lie down and she'll join me in a minute. My eyes were closed and she came near me after a while, grabbed my balls and gave them a squeeze. My locked peepee made a twitch in its cage. She lowered herself into my neck and ear gave me a slight very subtle tongue there. My body became alive with her sensual yet powerful touch. She then started to lightly tap my cage and I was enjoying some stimulation but to me it was like a lot.
    She kept on doing this and as I was concentrating on orgasming as I was having so much pleasure she suddenly slapped my balls. Air left out of my lungs in less than a second. The beating of my balls continued relentlessly. It was pain with pleasure and I had to control my voice down as my child was sleeping nearby. My kidneys almost burst with pain with her torture on my swollen full balls and she stopped and started to fondle my cage expertly. After that she grabbed my ass with power and started to pinch it as it she is a big man and I'm her little slave girl. All the while my peepee was straining hard against the cage. She violated my ass with such dominance that I felt so helpless.

I was in a mix of pain and pleasure, panting hard and she gets up. Fondles into her wardrobe and all of a sudden she unlocks my cage and cage pops out, releasing my trapped peepee after a long time. My pee pee when released from the cage looked like a failure. It didn't get hard as it had accepted it's fate of being locked up and when released it was shocked of the room it got and stayed like a pussy it always has been. Always disappointed me when needed the most.

Anyways after unlocking me she gave me an embarrassing sort of a handjob with only two fingers and right before I could go into the orgasm zone stopped and asked me to dress up. I had to as she had ordered it.

I was in heaven. This was the first time she really treated me like this and after a few hours she took a bath and while her hair was still wet she layed down with me in bed and I was frozen with her womanly powers as I was not caged and she just grabbed me and held me tight and rested her head on my shoulder and her thigh pressed my peepee. She was relaxing and my breathing was getting heavy thinking what good have I done to expect this treatment from my Goddess.

I was surprised and a little bewildered today as to what made her so special towards me today. After awhile she said she was hungry and wanted to order something. I suggested some affordable options and she suggested that she wanted that food from that restaurant which is a bit expensive. As I was about to give her more options which would have saved some bucks, she took hold of my penis through my shorts, fondled it, and looked into my eyes teasingly and said "I want to eat that and you order it" it was said with such confidence and subtle yet very obvious authority that I couldn't have said no to her no matter what. I smiled and said ofcourse what ever she wants.

We had dinner and I was under her spell constantly and was feeling a bit nervous in her presence. She was involved in eating her dinner and watching some show on television and completely ignored me.

Today was a dream come true kind of day for me. And it still astonishes me that how can a woman have so much control over us weak men that we are here to write our stories...

2. SlaveBoy73

SlaveBoy73 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:46 AM
    Congratulations!

3. Lali's slave boy

Local Time:
    My wife made me experience a sort of ruined orgasm yesterday. She bound the base of my balls and dick very very tightly with a mobile charger wire. Cage was removed first. My balls were swollen and dick turned purple with veins showing. After a slapping the balls session which made my breathing stop and due to sheer pain I writhed and twitched helplessly and begged her to stop but she didn't stop.
    When I was near passing out of condition she stopped and held the base of my dick very tightly with her index finger and her thumb to block the thick vein which is at the back of the dick. Then she gave me a blowjob. Even after all the ordeal It felt silky smooth good to my purple swollen and almost numb dick and in under a minute I started to orgasm. She tightened her grip from the base and thin liquid began to ooz from my dick and kept on dribbling in a steady stream for several seconds... She watched it with a naughty smile and said it's so much.. afterwards she untied the wire and I felt ease immediately on my dick and balls.

She stroked my dick and some more liquid came out. It was only thin semen and no sperm as the sperm is thick and white. It must have been blocked by the charger wire with which my nuts and stick were bound.

She looked very happy. Since we are new to this and it was my first ruined orgasm. She felt accomplished and I begged her to give me a handjob with her index finger and thumb only. In her feeling proud she forgot that caged men must not be let to orgasm so easily and started to stroke it. I came again within a minute with no semen out only pure thick sperm. It was heaven. She slapped my balls one last time and asked me to wear the cage immediately...

4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    11:46 AM
    Thanks for sharing!

Lali's slave boy likes this.
  5. Lali's slave boy

Local Time:
    Update 4th of July 2022. Got locked again but before getting locked got a handjob release with alot of begging. Just as I came within a minute in the sink of the bathroom my beautiful wife who was wearing a tight black t shirt and Pajama in which her bum looks like a big juicy peach locked me up after putting some vaseline on my dick.

Let's see when I get to orgasm again...

6. Lali's slave boy

Local Time:
    Wife tied an elastic waist band to the cage ring as she discovered my erection was not suppressed enough. Now it's right and snug. But glan skin is touching my underwear now which is irritating me. Let's see

7. SlaveBoy73

Local Time:
    Make sure the elastic doesn't cut off blood flow or it could be medically dangerous.

You can't enjoy being a useless slaveboy if you're dead.

8. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:46 PM
    She should just roll up your dick with duct tape before dropping it off into the cage.. any slight erection is a no-no for a useless slave..

9. Lali's slave boy

Local Time:
    You are absolutely right my fellow inadequate slave Sir. But unfortunately the elastic put strain on the cage too much and the cage broke. I fixed the cage with elmers glue. Working fine for now but I have to order a new one. Pls suggest should I go into steel this time ? The one which broke is made up of black plastic or nylon or whatever .

10. Lali's slave boy

Local Time:
    I second you. Our woman should ensure that they torment our little burdens to the max. They should find new ways to inflict pain and discomfort on our little embarrassments. Erections should be punished harshly and absolutely no erection policy should be implemented.

11. Lali's slave boy

Local Time:
    Today my wife tied my hands and feet with her scarf. And blindfolded me as well. After that she tied a cell phone charger wire on my scrotum very tightly. She was looking hot. She started with slapping my balls and warned me to not move or else she will hit harder. Believe me I couldn't breath but she continued to slap again and again.

When she thought I had had enough of ball torture she proceeded to give me a slow sensual blowjob. My cage had broken so I was free. She turned me over and spanked my bottom hard with a wooden hair brush. It was medium harsh force. Not like once before where she was really ruthless. I pleaded her to be soft this time and she listened to my dismay. I wanted her to be ruthless. Anyways after a good spanking she gave me a blowjob which ended in a ruined orgasm. Loved it. My wife has all of a sudden changed and has started to do these things. Feeling lucky.

Today I explained to her how she should be more strict with my orgasms. I asked her to tease and deny me more and more. And very occasionally a ruined orgasm will be enough. I told her this is for her own good. Let's see how she takes it forward now.

LukeVallentine and Andy88 like this.
  12. Lali's slave boy

Local Time:
    Yesterday Goddess got a full body wax. Allowed me to worship her body and lick her bum and kitty. She orgasmed. I was locked.

Today it's Eid here. A big celebration day. But I'm still locked. Let's see what happens....

13. Lali's slave boy

Local Time:
    And I forgot to mention yesterday I was flogged brutally until I said the safe word and she stopped. She also made me put on a dog leash with a steel mesh. She tied the leash to my balls and I couldn't stand straight.

14. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    Thats eternally hot and sexy in the highest order..
    She actually removed her scarf and used it to tie you up..? I hope she was naked or at least with only her panties on while her big boobs were juggling and jittering around.. sorry cant help but to visualise a sex siren.. (opps.. goddess) doing what she would to a slave.. i was hoping she pegged and analised you with whichever stick she can reach out.. ahh.. maybe you would enjoy such treatment.. but no way.. a slave cant partake any pleasure but only torture..,

15. Lali's slave boy

Local Time:
    Goddess was wearing a black bra and black panties while she was doing all this to me. I love to see her in black bra. Makes her skin glow.
    I have a dildo which she doesn't let me use on her as she says it's too plastic and feels cold. I have asked her to peg me but since I have never been pegged I don't mention it often and deep down I'm scared of the pain it will cause. But I want her to peg me nice and tight for her pleasure in seeing my worthless pain. Im talking to her these days about using the dildo on me in various ways like she can make me give her a blowjob while she slaps me and pulls my hair and spits on my face and humiliating me verbally. I think it's about to happen anytime soon. Will keep you guys updated.

16. Lali's slave boy

Local Time:
    Goddess played with my expectations today. She unlocked me and I was sure I was getting a blowjob today as it's Eid day. But she hit my balls for 5 minutes constantly with my vape pen and I was exhausted with the pain. I thought now she will take my dick in her mouth or atleast give me a handjob. But she refused and forced me into locking up. That's all.

17. Bound4life

Bound4life Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:46 PM
    You mentioned a scarf and Eid. Was it her head scarf? Where are you guys from? I lived in Dubai for 4 years.

18. Lali's slave boy

Local Time:
    It was a body stoal called dupatta in Urdu language. We are from Pakistan. A stoal/dupatta is worn with shalwar kurta basically.

19. Lali's slave boy

Local Time:
    Yesterday my wife took off my cage because I shaved my face. She really liked the change and said I will reward you. She freed me, made me lick he newly waxed body from everywhere... Then she gave me a soft blowjob for 30 seconds and asked me to enter her. I did. After 2 minutes she stopped me and said it's enough and asked me to use our vibrator on her. She couldn't orgasm even after trying alot. I feel really threatened if she doesn't orgasm because mostly she does. And when she doesn't I feel insecure that she might find satisfaction elsewhere. I asked her what will be my punishment, she said she might get a big hard strong dick which I can not provide....

SlaveBoy73 likes this.
  20. Lali's slave boy

Local Time:
    I was locked with no orgasm as well.

21. SlaveBoy73

Local Time:
    Perhaps she will let you penetrate her with a strap on while locked.

22. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    4:46 AM
    Isn't the term "useless slave" an oxymoron?

23. Lali's slave boy

Local Time:
    Some slaves are very useful. Whereas some are pathetic and useless. And useless word further makes me feel lesser than my wife/goddess. I like that.

24. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    I would say ms lali has a useful slave.. he exists for her torture and delight..! And he is earning a living for her.. thats a goddess at her supreme status.. she would torture and outrage him sexually for her sheer sadism.. but dont get him hurt.. theres no open market for replacement slaves these days.. especially oiled up male sex slaves..

25. Lali's slave boy

Local Time:
    Today I was degraded and humiliated with words by my Goddess. We were going in a car and I was unlocked. Wife just gave me a ruined orgasm at home with her super teasing slow and subtle blowjob. I couldn't control and came. Since it was a ruined orgasm I wasn't punished for cuming.

Coming back to the humiliation part. After my ruined orgasm wife decided to let me be free for the sake of my penis health. Well in the car I had a raging hard on according to me. I placed her hand on my crotch and asked her to press and feel it and tell me if it's any good for piv. She felt it and immediately said ofcourse not! She said it's not at all hard enough to make me enjoy piv. I was a bit hurt and taken aback as I really thought I had a good hard-on. Lol.

Then I further asked my supreme Goddess of a wife some questions that if Mr. Amad Jam (our former and only Bull) had asked you to feel his hard-on then what would be your comments. She said his would have been so much thicker and harder like a real man that I would want it inside me there and then. I felt humiliated. I further asked her, is that the reason why she keeps me caged, she said yes, now you know. She said ' I like your small dicky caged so that you can't put that wobbly worm inside my tight pussy'.

Then I asked her if she agrees with a quote by a woman I just read early in the morning, it goes like "if your dick game isn't strong, keep your voice low when you talk to me" .. to which she laughed and said "is that why you were so polite to me when I was scolding you yesterday?" I said yes. What other choice do I have than to be nice and polite to you as you own my manhood and everything...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice