Lady K wants like minded Manson friends

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Lady K, Feb 17, 2017.

1. Lady K

Lady K Member

Local Time:
    8:03 AM
    Hello y'all from Fort Worth, TEXAS!

I hope you are all doing well here in the mansion :) My subbie and I have been married for nearly 20 years and have 4 kiddos. We have been self-employed our entire marriage and I (Lady K) am a graduate student in pursuit of a counseling degree and I hope to pursue a specialization in sex related issues. We are practicing Christians and live a very normal life. We took a detour in our sex life about 15 years ago and lived in the swinger lifestyle for many years, until about 4+ years ago, stopping completely. My subbie had a very difficult time leaving the lifestyle because he no longer got the satisfaction of watching me with other men, he feels like he cannot perform up to the level that he wants and takes great pleasure in watching me enjoy myself with another man. Since that no longer happens, he was left to himself with his memories of my play and it began to mutate into other fetishes like culkhold etc. This caused lots of issues in our marriage because I was able to leave something behind with no problem and he was hopeless and struggling, wanting to be free of it but never being able. I will not be with anyone else but him, and he loves this and hates it at the same time.
    About 2 months ago we decided to pick up the Bon4 again (we had dabbled with it in the past) and give a FLM a go. I have agreed to do some flirting here and there, and he is very happily caged and serving me to the best of his ability. At least for now this has tamed the demons in his mind, and gives him a sexual outlet, and his bothersome fantasies no longer flood his mind. I can trust him again because he is no longer sexual stifled and sharing my images in culkhold rooms without my knowledge. I am naturally a domestic minded woman, but I also have a strong, independent, confident side that works nicely with the dom role. I will indulge his stag/vixen fantasies when we go out by dressing sexier than usual and flirting a bit, he knows I won't go further, but we have a nice compromise. It seems like we can't seem to shake the sexually deviant side of life since diving in the deep end long ago, but what we are doing now seems to be a great thing for us, my husband has Joy again, and we are closer than ever before.

Oh, and I do quite enjoy spanking my subbie, probably a little too much! And my key hangs on a pretty little chain, resting between my breasts for his remembrance of who is in charge ♡

2. LadyS

LadyS Lover of LOVE

Photographer
    Canada
    Local Time:
    6:03 AM
    Welcome .... there are all sorts of people here!
    I'm sure you will find what you're looking for ;)

Lady K likes this.
  3. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    What a great introduction! You two will fit right in I'm sure.

My mistress likes to spank a little too much too:D

4. Lady K

Lady K Member

Local Time:
    Whatever she wants is what she gets!

Joroincharge and Queensbitch like this.
  5. LadyS

LadyS Lover of LOVE

Photographer
    Canada
    Local Time:
    6:03 AM
    I also also enjoy handing out a good spank.

ChasteHubby2015, Steve-0 and Lady K like this.
  6. jung-sklave

jung-sklave Active member

to please women
    Germany
    Local Time:
    2:03 PM
    Hello and welcome! Have a great time here and enjoy :)

7. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    9:03 AM
    Like you and your husband, we too played with others but it was my wife who enjoyed watching me with women. I got no pleasure from watching my wife with other men and I was the same with my previous girlfriend who had 2-3 different men a week. That woman needed validation of her desirability from every man she met, including all of my friends. I do enjoy sex with a woman after she had sex with someone else but that goes along with group sex. The girls can have several men so by the time they get to you odds are that others have been with them. For some reason I do not get aroused from watching men having sex with women or men on men for that matter.

I have had 3 relationships in my life and all three are bisexual. So I like girl on girl action. My wife likes sex with girls and also watching me with girls and also having sex with me after I was with a girl. My wife's girlfriend was part of our life and marriage for about 30 years. That ended 6 years ago and I miss our nightly threesomes and my wife misses being with a woman. My wife is not like you though. She is old school domesticated housewife who does not want to have sex with other men. She tried it and hated it. She finds me more than enough for her male needs. She has always been free to date whomever she wants, but she only wants women and only if it is in a threesome with me. I think that stems from her old generation upbringing. Having me involved makes it hetero sex in her mind.

After she went through all of her girlfriends, she never wanted to pickup girls on her own. I cannot picture my wife having sex with a stranger she met in a bar. She was a virgin until she was 20 and had to be friends before she can have sex with someone. That has been very limiting for us since we moved away from her girlfriend. She tells me that she would not mind another girl in bed with us, but no strangers. Can I find a bi girl and tell her that we are interested in having sex with her but first she must become friends with my wife for a few months? I think not, so we are condemned to monogamy and it has been a difficult adjustment for us. Luckily as we got older out libidos decreased and Chastity solved the problem of just having sex on my wife's schedule and avoiding intercourse which we had not had since her dominant girlfriend told her to stop with me. It was so long ago that we cannot remember when.

So we are both missing what we used to have but as we get older, medical issues pop up and my wife got a new hip and is limited in how she can bend. I was into some heavy duty BDSM, mostly S&M, with her girlfriend. I have only known two women who had dominant personalities and enjoyed dominating men. The first one, an old girlfriend, was more into cuckold humiliation. My wife's girlfriend actually sighed with pleasure as she whipped me and there is little she did not do in the area of sexual torture.

My wife has no female in her life which she has dealt with by going out with girlfriends three nights a week. Not bar hopping but bingo, Mahjong and cards. Her new friends are all very conservative and long married like we are. We are the newlyweds at 44 years of marriage, compared to them. My wife tries. She inherited her girlfriend's impact toys and some BDSM stuff. She does beat my butt a few times a month but her heart is not in it most times. You probably understand the difference in playing with someone into your fetish and someone who is just doing it because they love you and want to make you happy.

You sound like our old girlfriend. She has 2 Masters Degrees and 3 Bachelors. She is a professional student and coincidentally went into counselling in a high school when she needed to work after her hubby blew their money for retirement. It is nice to play with someone who understands the mental aspects of a fetish. She was good, very good. Also a good Unicorn as she understood the dynamics of our poly triad without ever discussing it with us. For now, chastity with long term orgasm denial is our only fetish. We started year 5 of 24/7 lockup and I am very used to wearing my Jailbird and being denied orgasms. This weekend we are going to start a ruined orgasm a month. My wife never liked ruined orgasms as she felt that a ruined orgasm is just a different type of orgasm. She is right in some way. For me it is like biting into a piece of candy that you think is cherry and tasting raspberry instead. It is not what you are expecting so you do not react the same to it even though you like raspberry. We are also going to work on how she gives ruined orgasms. Although I never even can tell if I ejaculated, I do ejaculate the same amount as if having a full orgasm. We want to get that down to just a dribble.

As might pick up on, Chastity is a joint effort between me and my wife. We both work on keeping me denied. I also found that it satisfied my sexual masochistic needs without the pain. My wife is enjoying having control over our sex life because her girlfriend and I were the ones who determined what kind of sex we would have. My wife has no imagination at all. She never once suggested that we do this or that during sex. She was great for a guy who is dominant because she would let the guy do anything he wanted, within reason. Now she decides when we have sex, how we do it and my role during it. Sometimes I just give her an oral orgasm and do not get teased at all. Other times she likes to hold my erect penis while she uses her vibrator. Half of the time she will edge me over and over but edging has been getting less and less lately which is why I am pushing for ruined orgasms. The only problem with that is that my wife hates semen and the mess it makes. We have never had sex in her bed. Never!. I have my own bedroom and sex has always been in my bed, even with her girlfriend. My wife is a little OCD when it comes to cleanliness. :)

Anyway, enough of me and welcome to the club. It is good to know that there are others who live non traditional marriages and are still married. All the married couples we used to play with are divorced, some multiple times. That and AIDS were the two reasons we stopped playing outside of our triad. My wife find me a friend to dominate me and perhaps you can do the same for your husband. The problem with having your wife do S&M with you is that they love you too much to hurt you beyond a certain point. Plus it is difficult to go from being her submissive in the bedroom and then dominant in real life. With someone else there are none of these problems. I tried being a full time submissive but some days I woke up and just did not feel line being a slave. :)

User2112 likes this.
  8. Lady K

Lady K Member

Local Time:
    Hey Vinny! Thank you for connecting with me....we greatly appreciated reading your and your wife's story this morning over coffee. It's nice to have someone like you, long term married, talk to us because we definitely are committed and enjoy experimenting in life together. Thank you for your transparency and honesty. Also, I really like conversing with intelligent people.
    And my husband pointed out that I misspelled cuckold....and it really chaps my ass that I can't seem go back and edit it!
    We wish you and your wife a pleasant weekend ♡

Lady K

CagedAnimal2 likes this.
  9. LeadingLady

LeadingLady Lovingly, but strictly, making him a better man.

Own a business--do not need a man to support me.
    Small town...they are all the same.
    Local Time:
    Welcome! This is a good place to be. Thanks for sharing the insightful introduction! Hopefully we can share experiences, thoughts, feelings.
    As an introduction to me/us:
    I consider myself a natural dominant and after many years of dating submissive men, or brining out submission in those so inclined, and after being in several various forms of non-monogamous fem-centric relationships and actively participating in a fem-dom lovestyle I finally found my perfect submissive man and got married. He is a treasure of a man, handsome, intelligent, well-mannered, loving, submissive, obedient, successful. A mega-alpha in his business life, very submissive to me. Life as it should be! I too am in a FLR relationship with this beautiful naturally submissive-to-females, sexually denied cuckold husband. I am a strong proponent of domestic discipline as well. While I can understand it goes against the mainstream, I have never been a believer in monogamy for myself and could never even begin to entertain the idea of having sex with just one man for more than maybe one week, much less a lifetime. So unilateral non-monogamy is one facet on which our relationship was based even before we married. "So many men, so little time..." is on a small cut stone plaque given to me years ago by a very close friend. It is displayed on my dressing table in my bedroom. My husband and I have a wonderfully intimate lovestyle, however his penis has become irrelevant to my sex life because he cannot measure up to (pun intended) to my best past lovers in regard to bedroom prowess and the ability to curl my toes and leave me hoarse from screaming invocations to the Deity and drenching the sheets with the copious squirting he excites out of me. My husband can also make me absolutely gush bybgiving me oral but my need for sheet-rippimg PIV satisfaction comes from being in the arms of other men. Hubby, however, has just passed the 10 month mark of the one year of PIV denial he pledged to me as a token of his love and surrender to me.

We also probably at one time could be considered "swingers" but it mostly comprised indulging his scopophilia. Which was a-ok by me as it allowed me to indulge my penchant for sexual variety if shagging material cropped up with a seductive smile while swinging an equally compelling hunk of flesh between his legs. We still occasionally go to swinger venues; we both love nudist venues; and we like to hang with like-minded friends. I much prefer to date rather than just "hook up" and I prefer establishing relationships rather than having an impersonal
    one night stand. But I must admit to having some rockin one off encounters with lovers of both genders.
    My husband and I are still evolving and I am continually nudging the limits. We are still learning from each other even after all these years.

So, that's us. Let's keep in touch. I am looking forward to seeing more from you.
    Hugs, LL

ChasteHubby2015 and Lady K like this.
  10. smash363636

smash363636 Long term member

Highway worker
    Albany, ny USA
    Local Time:
    9:03 AM
    welcome. hope you guys enjoy some great reading here lots of people with the same interests

Lady K likes this.
  11. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Yes Manson friends would certainly have its own room!

There are several thread titles that users wish they could go back and correct, you're not alone.

boisub and Lady K like this.
  12. Lady K

Lady K Member

Local Time:
    Lol!

13. Lady K

Lady K Member

Local Time:
    Hi Leading Lady! Thanks for talking with me and sharing about your relationship. I think we are more similar than not. My husband is an alpha too. I wanted to ask you about vacations at adult resorts....maybe not necessarily at the level of Hedo, but mainly we were wanting to try a nude beach or a nudist resort. We weren't sure how a cage would go over in a place like that, if its offensive, or maybe no one gives a damn. Have you had any experience with this or have seen it? We would really like to go on vacation somewhere where they did have a nude beach and for my husband to wear his cage

ChasteHubby2015 likes this.
  14. LeadingLady

LeadingLady Lovingly, but strictly, making him a better man.

Own a business--do not need a man to support me.
    Small town...they are all the same.
    Local Time:
    Hi! I agree, we have much common ground. I love taming alpha males. Love the challenge. Love when a macho alpha hunk finally falls to his knees and kisses my feet. Ironically though, now that I am married to my beautiful surrendered macho hunk, I prefer peer-to-peer sex with alpha males who I am perfectly ok letting them be respectfully alpha and sexually aggressive.

Yes, in the last couple of years I have seen a few men wearing cages at swinger venues. And certainly at venues catering to BD/Sm. I have very openly "scened" with my husband at several of the more kinky Power Exchange gatherings. The only time I have made him wear a "cage" is as fetish wear at such places. (I do not believe in cages and prefer a strictly enforced honor system.) At such venues I have made him give a "show" worshipping my feet and butt. Walked him around by a "ball leash". Spanked his balls. Paddled him, on stage. Made him kiss my feet and suck my toes while my lover and I have sex. Among other kinda "kinky" activities.

Many upscale clubs and also resorts like Hedo, Caliente and others often have special nights dedicated to fetishes and fetish wear. I have seen female and male chastity wear at such events. I advise that you call and ask the hosts about specific dress codes and fetish wear.
    Happy kinkiness!
    Hugs, LL

ChasteHubby2015 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice