Lady is returning home!

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Wooly, Jul 15, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Wooly

Wooly Active member

Local Time:
    7:34 PM
    After a week long adventure my Lady is returning!! Her instructions before leaving was no touching her cock while she was away. So to clarify, no cage and she wanted me not to self tease. She gave me permission to wear a gland ring, but I had to remove after a morning erection split the skin. We are just starting to talk about denial and her being the owner of the cock and balls. So, the night before her return, she tells me to wear a ring( it fits around her balls and cock) until she gets home!! The fact she told me to do it has made it so much more intense and one step closer to her placing a cage on me. I had to work during that time! I’ve never done anything like this with or for her before but I like this a lot. We chatted on the phone during her ride, she asked how the ring was affecting her cock and balls. I was shivering as her balls were pulsing as I’m trying to explain the experience to her!!! Only a few more hours until my Lady is home!! ........

2. Wooly

Wooly Active member

Local Time:
    After a long night on the road, she got home. I greeted her in the garage wearing only her cock ring. I was very hard and excited to see my Lady!! I quickly retrieved her things from the car as she got settled into the house!!! She went right to bed, I finished putting her things from the cooler away. Then I slid into the bed as instructed. Snuggling up to Lady’s back, she rolled over and grabbed her cock and snatched the ring off. Her balls gave me a rapid jolt of pure pain as they squeezed through the ring. She then climbed onto her cock and devoured it deep inside of her. As she rocks and thrust onto her cock she is pinching and squeezing my nipples very hard, obviously keeping my mind off her cock and its pending explosion of cum. Just before my my bliss she jumped off and left me shaking and screaming. I crawled up her legs and as I got close to her hot lips she grabbed my hair and drove my mouth onto her mound. I drove my tongue inside as deep as I could, all while she is grinding my face into her sweetness. I was so please as a tremendous orgasm ripped through her body. Crushing my head into her sweet release! Ah, she drifted off to sleep. I too barely got to sleep when she grabbed her cock and started stroking it. Bringing me to a mind bending edging. Stopping just at the perfect time. Not long and I’m begging for her to let her cock enjoy a full orgasm. I’m shuddering from every inch of my body!! She looks into my eyes and says “Cum Now!” My mind trips the switch and kaboom cum is racing out, aaaaahhhh!!!..... thanking her grateful gift!

3. Wooly

Wooly Active member

Local Time:
    Just a plain old day! Hanging with Lady doing errands. We still do those things together! Lol. We had some awesome time talking about male chastity and looking at cages on the net! I’m a very happy dude! Thanks for listening!!

Love2blocked and bislaven like this.
  4. John

John Member

Local Time:
    12:34 AM
    Sounded very intense like your story. For some reason, the orgasm denial part sounds very intense without the chastity. Remembered I got forced into panties and wasn't allowed to cum. Back then I felt the same submissive streak as I do in chastity and had to justify my actions to her more than the chastity device prevents me to do so.

Wooly likes this.
  5. Wooly

Wooly Active member

Local Time:
    Getting real now, Lady ordered two Cock cages.

John likes this.
  6. Wooly

Wooly Active member

Local Time:
    Waiting, tracking and more waiting!!! Ugh!!

7. Wooly

Wooly Active member

Local Time:
    6E7D3F40-9C71-4E5C-B467-1825B8C8AAC1.jpeg 25507C27-DBDF-471B-B6A1-44958B572E32.jpeg Waiting!

8. Wooly

Wooly Active member

Local Time:
    Red one is on her toy now. Official locking by my Lady will be next week! Hoping the steel one shows up before then.

9. Wooly

Wooly Active member

Local Time:
    Thank you to all that have read my journal! I will add more as things progress. Taking it slow and easy! There is so much to learn.

QueenOfSwords likes this.
  10. Wooly

Wooly Active member

Local Time:
    Ok, going into third day locked! So far so good! Thank you to CM for providing a place to talk about the adventures we are on!

bondinchas likes this.
  11. Wooly

Wooly Active member

Local Time:
    Made it to seven days and when I got back to my Lady, she wanted her cock out and free for her to access. So that went for the next week! Then after, I asked if she wanted to put the cage back on, she quickly said go put the cage on!! That was three days ago, no clue when the next release will come but I won’t be coming for sure!! Hopeful that my Lady will embrace this adventure! Trying to explain the feelings as we go! Love her so very deeply!!

iome343 and QueenOfSwords like this.
  12. Wooly

Wooly Active member

Local Time:
    So yesterday was day two not three!!! Rough night My Lady’s Cock was trying to bust out of his cage all night. I was very cuddly when My Lady awoke this morning!! We chatted about how I missed the tease and denial we were doing before the cage! She is not happy with this cage because it is kinda difficult to put on, so a quick unlock to tease is not possible. New cage is in route. She did grab her little vibrator and used it all over her cage and cock. That was mind bending to say the least. It is a pretty powerful toy so it sent tremendous vibs deep into me. Then I repaid her generosity by licking her to a morning orgasm. Im so grateful and lucky to have such an awesome wife/KH. Now her balls are very sensitive and FULL, making me very thankful. She did mention also that this cage will stay on until the new one arrives. I figure this one will not be her go to cage... unless a longer chastity time is in the future. Because it prevents most all touching and is very restrictive when it comes to getting erect! Thanks for reading and everyone’s encouragement and replies! Have a great day!

13. Wooly

Wooly Active member

Local Time:
    So, after the new steel cage arrived. W/we had some short on and off play! I was not going to push. Then my Lady started to embrace the power of the cage! I have been doing those things like massages and foot rubs and dishes and anything to show the way it should be. This adventure is growing and awesome! Hopefully there will be more to tell as our story develops. Just really trying to be open to her shifting direction. And grateful and happy about it!!

My-submission likes this.
  14. Chastity_slut_alex

Clinical
    London
    Local Time:
    11:34 PM
    Do you think the urethral insert will allow you to wear the cage long term? Does it feel weird and you grow and shrink?

15. Wooly

Wooly Active member

Local Time:
    Most of the information I’ve seen is that most recommend short time wearing. I’m looking forward to trying the insert on the cage. W/we have not tried it yet.

Chastity_slut_alex likes this.
  16. Wooly

Wooly Active member

Local Time:
    W/we tried the urethral insert on the cage last night. It’s pretty long so it was in deep. What an unusually arousing feeling! As my Lady was fondling her toy the tube would move inside and created an intense stimulation but she always stopped before anything cums out. As W/we were getting ready for bed my Lady says you need to put something over that so it does not drip on her sheets. I went into panic mode and told her I was concerned that long term insertion could damage her toy. She then said I guess W/we will find out. Getting really nervous I humbly asked, because it was the first time if W/we could remove it then go longer next time! Not sure if this was a good thing or a bad thing. She then took off the cage and said she wanted it left off for a while. My Lady is coming around to being a magnificent key holder. This has made me open up to her with my feelings and I believe it is making us more intimate. W/we are exploring this carefully. I am excitedly looking forward to pleasing my Lady in every way everyday.

iome343 and Chastity_slut_alex like this.
  17. Wooly

Wooly Active member

Local Time:
    Couple of days of freedom but still no cumming!

Chastity_slut_alex likes this.
  18. Chastity_slut_alex

Clinical
    London
    Local Time:
    Enjoy the short lived freedom ! Hehe

19. Wooly

Wooly Active member

Local Time:
    Back in the cage!!! I’m really getting comfortable in this cage. I’m so grateful to my wife/key holder for getting into this adventure.

Chastity_slut_alex and iome343 like this.
  20. Wooly

Wooly Active member

Local Time:
    So My Lady tried a milking on me. Wow, it was intense but no expulsion. I’m sure she will try again. There was some intense teasing after and did ruin a small amount. Then to my surprise she fingered some cum off the tip of her cock and wiped it on my tongue. I was already in a frenzy so I just sucked her finger clean. She smiled and said how was that!! We have chatted about that action before but this was out of the blue. Amazingly. All I could muster to say was “anything for you!!” Now the cage went back on and the fit is different. It like things have swollen and the desire to please my Lady has intensified!! Looking forward to our next playtime!

21. Wooly

Wooly Active member

Local Time:
    Well, my Lady is off on another adventure! So the cage is locked and waiting for the next time we are together, in a month!! Many jobs around the house to work on and the cage keeps things on track.

22. LucyAnne

LucyAnne Active member

Newcastle UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you for sharing your journey I hope things continue the same way and you can enjoy and embrace the FLR that you seem to be heading into. x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice