Ladies - Is strap-on sex better, worse or just different?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Doug Scibor, Jan 14, 2020.

Tags:
Random Thread
  1. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    2:00 PM
    I bought a cheap one on Amazon just to see if I liked it. I had him use it once and haven't had him use it since. While I admit to liking the effect it had on him, I just didn't like anything else about it. I just went back to unlocking him if I want him. Usually, I'll give him a Disciplinary Session before I unlock him so he knows he's still getting punished for disobeying me.

It might seem sort of funny to some people to set his bottom on fire then "reward" him with sex, but, this is about me, not him. If I want it, I'm getting it, and no, don't suggest cuckolding him. Neither him nor me are interested in that.

danijean001 likes this.
  2. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:00 PM
    Yep, that is my mistress too. Every once in a while she’ll want to feel something big and for me to be able to go for longer. I can tell she’s really enjoying it but it has to be her that asks for it. If I ask to use one on her it’s almost always no.

BobCat and danijean001 like this.
  3. Finn-egan

Finn-egan Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    2:00 PM
    My wife prefers it, especially after we found a quality harness, and the right size and texture of dildo to go with it. We used my actual penis for about 10 minutes, back in June, and before that, it was well over a year. The dildo doesn't need any coaxing to get hard, doesn't get overly wet, doesn't go soft, and can't cum, which is perfect for her. We do have to pre-warm it, and use a good lube. I also have only fu*ked to give an orgasm in the past 15 years or so, so I'm pretty tuned to how to use it to give pleasure, which helps I think. I don't hump as if to get myself off, if that makes sense?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice