KSD-G3 for my CB6000-So far so good!

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by lockednloaded, Sep 20, 2008.

1. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:
    1:58 PM
    KSD-G3 for my CB6000-So far so good! **Pix Added 29/09/08**

Well I've had the KSD-G3 attached to my CB6K for just over 24 hours and so far it's been fine, with no chance of any pull out whatsoever! :wink:

I just thought I'd post my experience in case it helps someone who's thinking of a purchase! :bigsmile:

2. whizz

whizz Junior Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    Hi!

I am looking into getting a CB6k and the KSD too, my main problem is my penis has ~9cm unerrected and ~15cm errected, do you think the KSD will work there too? From your pictures it looks like you have one of those "growth wonder" ;) penisses too :).

May I kindly ask about your size?

Thanks,

whizz

3. lockednloaded

Local Time:
    Hi,

Those pictures were taken before I decided to lose weight.

Now, 7 stone lighter and my how things have changed! :anim_19:

I am 6 1/2 inches, but you don't realise how much being overweight affects that.

The KSD-G3 is a brilliant addtion IMO and I would wholeheartedly recommend it.

HTH.

PS-What's a "growth wonder" penis?

4. whizz

whizz Junior Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    A penis that is pretty small unerrected but grows to almost double the size when errected :D

Mine is 3,5 inch unerrected and 6 inch errected which is why most CBxxx don't work for me :(

5. lockednloaded

Local Time:
    Ah-I follow you!

I would definately recommend the CB6K with the KSD-G3. :anim_19:

6. TCFun

TCFun Long term member

Local Time:
    8:58 AM
    I would put a word of caution in here that is not all devices work for everyone. I have had the KSD-G3 since it was launched. I originally used the medium KSD but the sharp edges keep cutting my skin, and the front tap makes a mark on my skin.

I moved up to the larger KSD hoping the front tab would hold the skin away from the sharp edges. For the first week or so I had few problems other than the front tab still scuffs my skin. But I had it one for the last week and my foreskin started to swell and the front tab caused a severe abrasion.

Obviuosly I am uncut and I think the excess of skin that I have gets in all the wrong places with the KSD-G3. I'm sure an uncut person would have less issues. I'll still persevere and may have to file down some of the edges. So therefore I am currently unlocked until I heal. :innocent0002:

7. factorycouple

factorycouple Junior Member

Local Time:
    KSD-G3 diaspointment

Since my wife purchased the CB6000 for us (as my suggestion) we both knew about how insecure it was, but we persevered waiting for the new KSD or Kali's teeth. She pre-ordered the KSD-G3 and had me try it a few weeks back. The smallest size worked! I was fully and truly locked, at this point I trimmed my pins and reversed the locking pin to minimize bulge, but it was not to be. The smallest KDS was mangling my penis, as described above, and the CB bulge was noticeable. The middle sized KSD also was a problem and worse I could painfully and slowly get out.

Is safe and secure un-pierced plastic chastity just a dream?

8. lockednloaded

Local Time:
    Here are a few (admittedly rubbish!) photos....

Still very happy with the CB6000 and the KSD-G3. :anim_19:

Attached Files:

9. lockednloaded

Local Time:
    A brief update from me....

I've changed the main 'O' ring of the CB6000 to the next larger one, as things were getting a bit "tight" when waking up in the night with a hard on!

Much better now. :anim_19:

10. rwaterdam

rwaterdam Junior Member

Local Time:
    I have just started with the KSD-G3! Just experimenting.. I could pull out my penis when soft, so maybe this will help...

I always get a hardon when trying to put the CB 6000 on... Anyone some advises?

11. lockednloaded

Local Time:
    I'm certain it will!

And therein lies the problem!

Same issue for most folks I guess, mine is now on 24/7 except it comes off weekly for a good was and scrub!

I have the same difficulty getting it back on, so all I invariably do is wait a while.

I put the rings/spacers/pins in place then carry on doing something else for 10 minutes and normally after a while my cock has softened enough to get the cage back on.

HTH-Good luck and most of all-enjoy!!.

12. needingtxkeyholder

needingtxkeyholder Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:58 AM
    The one thing I have found works for me is running a piece of stockings that i cut down to be about 6 inches long through the opening than wrapping it around my cock a bit and pulling it through. It helps get a semi hard penis further in, completely hard the only thing I have found that works is ice.

13. Rsissyr

Rsissyr Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:58 AM
    The best way to put on the CB6000 is the sock method. Use a lightweight kneehigh nylon. Thread the toe end through the slot in the end of the cage. Slip the open end of the nylon over the head of your penis. As you slide the cage over your penis, use the sock to pull the head of your penis toward the end of the game. Works like a charm.

14. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    7:58 AM
    I agree with Rsissyr that the nylon works the best. Tried it all the soap, the lube, the baby oil, but the nylon works every time.

15. WickedWendy

WickedWendy Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:58 AM
    KSD-3 and the CB-6000s

I just thought I'd report on how the KSD-3 works with the CB-6000 short.

My husband J used to wear a CB-6000 regular, and we tried the KSD-3 without much luck. It didn't seem to work as intended (the front tab locking into the crease beneath his head and holding him in the tube). Instead, it just dug into his shaft about half-way down the tube. It tended to lock him there when he was soft, making it hard for him to pee (couldn't get his head to the end of th cage) and causing things to (painfully, he reports) swell out of the vent holes when he tried to get erect.

About a month ago we got the 6000 short. Brilliant! It fits him almost perfectly, his flacid unit could have been the prototype they used for the tube. Even better, the KSD works almost perfectly with the short. The tab now holds his head in the "head" part of the tube very securely without any of the other problems. He says it can be a little painful when he gets erect as the tab digs into him just below the head, but he says it's totally tolerable and not frightening like swelling out the vent holes was.

Plus, the KSD provides a little more support, letting his shaft take some of the weight instead of it all going on his balls, which I imagine is a lot more comfortable.

The only drawback to the 6000s is that there's no room for the lock to rest agains the tube. It sticks out and greats a wierd sharp edge.

16. lockednloaded

Local Time:
    That's where the plastic locks come in handy. ;)

17. paulsavin1701

paulsavin1701 Chaste In Berkshire

Computer stuff
    Reading
    Local Time:
    I have a quick question about the KSD when wearing the CB6000s - what happens if I get hard within the tube? Does it end up super uncomfortable like with the POI?

Cheers

18. efedorsj

efedorsj Member

Local Time:
    I have the CB6000s and the KSD kit. The KSD definitely adds security. I haven't been able to pull out while using it, though realistically, I haven't tried as hard as I could. Reinsertion would certainly be a nightmare if I could pull out. However, the reason I don't actively use the KSD, is because the lip that rests behind the head of my penis ultimately breaks the skin during erection attempts and this becomes rather unpleasant. I tried smoothing it out, as I had filed the other edges, but the problem persists. So, I still use the CB6000s, but without the KSD. Ball trapped devices are uncomfortable enough during an erection, but the KSD made erections unbearable for me.

19. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    As of tonight I have a KSD-G3 fittted with my CB6000S

20. PGsslave

PGsslave Member

Local Time:
    yea I need to change my lockup oops. We were not having much problem with the ksd g3, we stopped I was going to get cut but I put that off. I like the ksd-g3 it keeps my cock pushed forward.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice