koalaswim girl cock transformation belt

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by janL, Apr 4, 2021.

1. janL

janL Member

Local Time:
    10:23 AM
    ximensd250 and FetishTools like this.
  2. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:23 PM
    Looks like ouch lol

Jail Bird and Gigaman like this.
  3. janL

janL Member

Local Time:
    i dont have a big dick around 1.5 inch flaccid and 3 inch erect. So i think this cage might fit me. hehe

Guest 3729 likes this.
  4. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    I suppose that would make a difference. I have bought a few different belts to try them over the last few years. The first 2 I bought were cheapies off of eBay. The first one I bought had the tube go between my legs, it would’ve worked after some adjustment but my wife hated how my testicles looked with the tube separating them. I have an average size penis but my balls are rather large and it just didn’t look right. Plus I felt more exposed to the boys being hit as they were more outward versus downward. The second full belt I bought had an enclosed penis tube and cockring, this one also worked pretty well but the penis tube came out to far giving a huge bulge plus hygiene was going to be an issue. I stuck with my classic short ball trap cage for a while before feeling confident enough to spend the money for a quality belt. I bit the bullet and bought a Behind Barz basic system belt. I love it and wouldn’t ever go back to a ball trap unless I was pierced, but even then I still think I’d like my full belt better.

Behind Barz makes a sissy design that has a flat front that’s grooved on the center to give a more feminine look with tighter clothing. I would just worry about how binding the belt that you’re looking at is, might make it impossible to go to the bathroom if it’s too tight in the front. But then again, you’re small enough that may not be an issue.

Arti_Rao likes this.
  5. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    It’s not a terrible price to at least test it out. I was looking at the sizes and it only looks like it comes in 2 sizes but looks likes there’s a lot of adjustability with the cables.

6. Sissy_Denise

Sissy_Denise Active Sissylander

Local Time:
    10:23 PM
    Guest 3972, helled83 and Guest 3729 like this.
  7. tucka2082

tucka2082 New member

Local Time:
    3:23 AM
    Does this have a penis sleeve or is it purely a female belt? I'd assume it would be fairly escapable if it doesn't

8. Sissy_Denise

Sissy_Denise Active Sissylander

Local Time:
    10:23 PM
    That one does not have the sleeve, the one in my gallery does, but the basket is a little too wide for me. I'm going to try and narrow the basket on that one. Also have some ideas on how to make the female version more secure.

Guest 3972 likes this.
  9. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    Ali has a few shops offering it for about 35 USD but the new cable designs are exceedingly difficult to find cheap for some reason. The fact that chinese sellers use stupid broken english like "female male device clothing corset sm plug masturbator" as the name like early 2000s youtubers and description tags.

10. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    it's literally a female belt, slit and all.

How it works is that you push your penis flabby bits into your body and wearing the band tight enough prevents it from popping out. If it pops out, and it is still tight enough, it can be difficult to divert the dick out and if its flexible you can masturbate with it on however if you wear the plate low enough and use its rigidity to prevent that from happening it might serve you some good.

This kind of belt would work better if you're a little on the chubby side with big testies.

Back when i was a minor before i knew what the internet was i somehow accidentally discovered masturbation through a weird method of having two waist pants belts, one horizzontally and one between the legs. It should give a similar feeling to this except the band would be rigid.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice