Knicker lovers introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Knicker Lover, Mar 20, 2019.

1. Knicker Lover

Knicker Lover Member

Retired
    Wales UK
    Local Time:
    12:46 AM
    It’s a little bit late I know but I had better tell you all something about myself. I live in North Wales, close to one of the naturist beaches. A. Beach that I use quite a lot through the warmer months of the year. I have been into cross dressing for longer than I can remember, at least 40 years, started with just knickers or panties to our American friends. Now it’s anything goes, I don’t own any underpants not even for hospital or the doctors. Chastity started with my last wife whom I am still friendly with as she remarried one of my “ straight “ friends who is now into chastity the hard way. When on the beach I am allowed no clothing other than my cage, the one that rattles constantly. My partner and key holder has four cages for me, the one I like right down to one that has a one inch or two point five cm cage, I get that one if I have not been as good as I should have been. I get all my knickers bought for me, I am sure her only reason for selection is to show me off.

2. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    7:46 PM
    Welcome.

Now that sounds like a story we'd like to hear.

3. Knicker Lover

Knicker Lover Member

Retired
    Wales UK
    Local Time:
    12:46 AM
    Not interesting really, my ex is a pussy cat really. She just likes fun and games.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice