Kneeling before your queen??

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Happydays986, May 4, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Happydays986

Happydays986 Member

UK
    Local Time:
    11:14 AM
    Hi all,

We have been playing with male chasity and Dom and sub since January, it is fantastic. I'm locked up for 2 weeks stints and starting to feel more submissive. Last week I asked he if she could start to make me kneel before her randomly (using a click of the fingers, a point to the ground) she has started to do this. My god its an incredible turn on..but I have also noticed that after this I feel clear headed and it solves the morning horn...
    Does anyone else do this and how do you feel afterwards?? Do any Dom's reading this have any other ideas while I'm down there ....

Thanks All

O2beyoursub and Evan Gore like this.
  2. Evan Gore

Evan Gore Active member

Machineist
    Local Time:
    7:14 AM
    Princess always starts her visit with me.kneeling I miss her feet and thank her for coming to see me. Then she collars me n it's on. Whatever she wants.

Happydays986 likes this.
  3. Evan Gore

Evan Gore Active member

Machineist
    Local Time:
    Kiss.not miss .

4. Happydays986

Happydays986 Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks I'd like her to get the collar stage one day ...

5. Tarknassus

Tarknassus Wordy chastity nerdery.

Dog Walker
    United Kingdom
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I didn't really ask, I just started doing it. She doesn't expect it, but initially she said she didn't really like me kneeling. I said it was simply an act of love and devotion to her. As she's gradually warmed up to all the attention she's been getting, she's accepted it as pretty normal.

It does really reinforce a submissive position and mindset. Sometimes I feel nearly ecstatic when I kneel, bringing her food and wait to see if she needs anything else.

I kneel and hold her after I've been punished, she strokes my head and reassures me it's all over, that the issue has been dealt with.

For me, afterwards I wish I was still kneeling. I can't do it for long, but value every second I can get. She seems to become more confident afterwards, which has been a curious side-effect of it.

O2beyoursub likes this.
  6. Evan Gore

Evan Gore Active member

Machineist
    Local Time:
    I literally only sit at her feet unless instructed other wise. The collar was Princess thing from the start since she likes leashes...

ugams and Happydays986 like this.
  7. Happydays986

Happydays986 Member

UK
    Local Time:
    thanks for you comment ... Yes I feel my wife is getting more confident with it.. She asked me to kneel this morning in the kitchen. Which of course I did and I told her I loved her and started to get up she said " I haven't told you to get up you must stay down until I leave the room" my god it was such a turn on but we both had a little smile about it... We both understand it's a
    Game and its not who we really are but my god its fun!!!!

ugams and Tarknassus like this.
  8. Happydays986

Happydays986 Member

UK
    Local Time:
    I guess I could guide her to a chair and remove her shoes and socks /stockings and give her a foot massage. She would be sitting on the chair and me kneeling on the floor... She would have the higher ground which she would enjoy...
    Any Dom's out there with ideas ??
    Cheers

9. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I kneel for my madam, and a lot of the time I will sit on the floor and madam will be on the sofa, the only time this changes is when madam wants her neck rub, and I’m allowed to sit on the sofa and madam will sit between my feet so I can massage her.

10. Cageddriver

Cageddriver Active member

Driver
    Ontario Canada
    Local Time:
    Kneeling before my Queen is a must for me. Before my Queen gets home from work I must be fully unclothed, caged and on my knees before she walks into the house.
    I am not allowed to get up until I am told to.
    Lucky for me I have a pillow to neal on because of really bad knees.

Ultralisk, John M and Happydays986 like this.
  11. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    9:14 PM
    I am not sure if mistress does this for me or not, when she stays over and has a shower in the morning, she makes sure i can hear the bathroom door open and she makes a special noise that is sort of like a sumons.

I kneel and kiss her on her womanly parts, not lick, tho sometimes I might linger a little longer, its the only time I get to see it up close, for some reason even though she likes oral sex, she never wants it.

If she is in a mood for any reason even if its not to do with me she wont do it, when she doesnt I really feel a sense of lose, but I dont complain.

Funny, after we have sex I sort of kiss her on the butt and try and bury my face in there, a few times I have forgotten, I have been told to do it..lol.

Happydays986 and ugams like this.
  12. lockedUp24byKH

lockedUp24byKH Yes Dear...Right away.

Ireland
    Local Time:
    For us I don't need to be instructed to kneel at her feet as I will often do that daily anyway and kiss her legs, knees, feet and hands also gently wrapping my arms around her thighs and hips too while hugging her legs/knees.

Happydays986 and Tarknassus like this.
  13. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    6:14 AM
    I usually end up kneeling before my Wife at least once a day. Always for the pledge, but I also have to kneel if she wants to do a scene or if I'm undergoing discipline. For scenes I always have to kneel, usually with kissing her feet or her shoes.

One little rule my Wife has is that I can never look at her face while kneeling. She will very often lean over and stare, just inches from my face while I recite my pledge to her.

With discipline, it's hard to talk back or resist too much when she's already got you kneeling before her. In a sense you've already yielded. After that its just wondering if you are going to have to deliver the spanker to her and whether you will be bending over the sink or over her leg.

She has a leather collar with a D-ring she will put on me while kneeling sometimes. When she does that, it's scene time. She loves impact play but sometimes she will just lube me up and fuck me with the strap on. Either way I'm eager to please.

14. Happydays986

Happydays986 Member

UK
    Local Time:
    So my wife is getting into this kneeling quite a bit. Last night she summoned me up stairs and there is was looking hot , candles on. She clicked fingers 'naked now' which I did then another click and pointed to the floor. I kneeled and she said I am incharge now ... tied my hands behind my back. Then she lay on the bed and forcefully guided my head to perform oral.. after she orgasmed she said why did we not do that months ago..... I just smiled and she instructed me to sit on the edge of the bed where we did PIV she counted her thrusts down from 10 and then got up and said that's it... Lock backup... My god it was so hot but the fact she said "we should have tried this before " sent me into heaven.....
    I feel my strategy of doing this completely at her pace is paying off .....

15. Happydays986

Happydays986 Member

UK
    Local Time:
    THanks for the comment. I like the idea of her leaning over me and me not being allowed to look her in the eye.. Feels like a real place of dominace . I feel she is working up to the collar as she is not into prop's yet.... I would love that!!!

16. Kat9s toy

Kat9s toy Long term member

California (US)
    Local Time:
    4:14 AM
    We've done something similar, where I am not allowed to stand in her presence. Usually kneeling or sitting on the floor so that my head is lower than hers. Sometimes with this, I am not allowed to look at her face or body, only her feet.

I've found it enhances my position below her (literally & figuratively) and it is a way for me to show my respect, devotion & submission.

Happydays986 and Steham like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice