Kinky Monopoly game

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by maxsecurity4sub, Feb 10, 2019.

1. maxsecurity4sub

maxsecurity4sub Active member

attorney
    northern new jersey
    Local Time:
    6:13 AM
    Intro:

My former KH had a rule that every Thursday evening, I had to suggest to Her a total of 3 new and creative ways that She could torture me over the upcoming weekend. These had to be submitted to Her by email no later than 8 pm Thursday night. She could choose 1, 2 or all three of the suggestions, or none of them. I could also be punished if the ideas were not new or "creative" enough to titillate Her. Below is a typical "sample" idea, if it meets with approval I'll be happy to post some more.........here goes:

Mistress, imagine a game of Monopoly, played with a few very kinky twists which I think You’ll enjoy, as it’s a bit of “heads I win, tails you lose" scenario, skewed heavily (of course) in Your favor.

I'd lay out the game board and the money, Deeds, cards etc. on the coffee table. You'd sit on the couch and me on the floor, naked but for the chastity device. My pawn is the thimble to symbolize my domesticity and my chastity device, whereas You are the racecar to illustrate Your dominance.

The game is played in the ordinary way at first, each of us rolling dice, landing on and buying properties, etc. You also have Your cell phone out for convenient use of the countdown timer, the purpose of which will soon become evident.

The dilemma comes when I land on one of Your properties and have to pay You the rent. Besides paying You the rent money, I also have to worship a body part of Your choosing (e.g. ass, tits, foot, legs etc) for 2 mins if vacant, an extra 30 seconds for each house, and 6 full mins if a hotel is on Your property.

If You happen to land on a property that I own, a vibrating, remote control prostate stim toy is inserted in my ass. The stim [once inserted the first time] then remains inside my ass for the duration of the game. You "pay" my rent by turning on the prostate stim for 2 mins if vacant, plus an extra 30 seconds for each house and 6 mins for a hotel. You (of course) control the speed and intensity of the vibration; I have no say in it whatsoever. In addition, I also have to worship a body part(s) of Your choosing while my prostate is vibed (hence; You get worshiped whether or not You own the property, as it should be).

If I leak too much precum or feel a sort of ‘ruined prostate orgasm’ pending, I have to inform You so the vibrator may be turned off if You wish.

If You land on "Free Parking," You can immediately order me to lick Your pussy to a luscious, full orgasm. If I land on "Free Parking" I get nothing.

If I land on “Go to Jail,” then You get to add a piece of bondage to me that I then have to wear for the rest of the game's duration (e,g, handcuffs, gag, nipple clamps, etc). If You land on “Go to Jail,” you simply ignore it and stay on the space until Your next turn.

Every time You pass “Go,” besides collecting the $200, You also may order me to lick your asshole for 2 minutes. Every time I pass “Go,” I pay you the $200 that I should have received, and I also have to ask You if I may fetch You a drink or attend to some other favor for You.

Also, You automatically own both “Water Works” and the "Electric Co." from the start of the game. If I am unlucky enough to land on "Water Works," I have to take a nice big gulp from a pint glass of Your cold urine, swish it around in my mouth for 15 seconds, and then swallow it. If I land on the Electric Company, you may install a shocking electric cock ring over my cage for 5 mins and electrocute/zap my privates accordingly.

If I land on "Luxury Tax," I pay you Double the amount of the tax, plus I roll the dice and worship a body part of Your choosing for the numbers rolled on the dice times one minute. If I land on it more than 3 times in the game, I have to purchase You a lovely piece of jewelry that upcoming week.

If I land on a Railroad that You own, the prostate stim is removed. You may then strap on the large black dildo and "run a train" by anally raping my asshole for 5 mins straight. When finished, the prostrate stim is re-inserted so the game can continue. I also pay You the rent owed of course.

When You land on "Chance," You draw a chance card in the usual way. When I land on "Chance," besides obeying the card, I also have to roll the dice. Whatever number comes up on the dice is multiplied by 1 hour and added to my currently existing chastity sentence. A notepad records this additional time throughout the game to keep track. However, if during a "Chance" roll I'm lucky enough to roll a "7" or an "11," the total added hours (up to that point) is re-set back to zero.

If You land on "Income Tax" you simply ignore it and pay nothing. If I land on "Income Tax" I pay the tax directly to You in real money, not Monopoly money.

If I win the game, I roll the dice and have that many days added to my chastity. If You win the game, I roll the dice and have DOUBLE that many days added to chastity sentence.

rubberboy58, slavesw and sissy_connie like this.
  2. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    I like the "game....with the exception of the Utilities...but that is just me. But...I question how "you" will ever win a game....good luck :)

3. maxsecurity4sub

maxsecurity4sub Active member

attorney
    northern new jersey
    Local Time:
    LOL I think that's the idea :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice