Kinky Britain 8 - PARTY

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by KinkyBritain, May 18, 2010.

1. KinkyBritain

KinkyBritain Mistress Kent

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:47 PM
    Thursday, May 27, 2010
    08:00 PM to 01:00 AM
    Eureka Sun Club, Kent
    Manor Lane, Fawkham, Kent, DA3 8ND
    15 for Single Males, TV & CD, 15 per Couple (genetic male/female or gender recognised participants) Single Females FREE

Description - Night Club near Brands Hatch with capacity for 500+ onsite rental accommodation!

BRING YOUR OWN ALCOHOL!​

[​IMG]

Due to the success of our previous events getting to large for our venue... Mistress Kent has hired a venue for 12 months running and will be hosting this monthly tv/tg/admirer friendly club night event with good travel links to London Essex and Kent!! Mistress Kent will also be presenting DEMO's through the night for you submissive girls and boys! xx

The Dress Code?

Whatever is comfortable for you! Gentlemen tend to be naked or sporting underwear / party gear. Some ladies are like to wear lingerie, slutty, classy, glam and daring or Ann Summers gear - party nights with us are NEVER boring !!

Club Facilities

State of the Art Facilities include:
    Large 15 Person sauna,
    8 Person steam room,
    2 Large 8 Person Jacuzzis
    Communal Showers **
    Nightclub dance area and seating
    Cinematic screen
    Caf
    Free pool table
    Games facilities,
    Private/massage rooms,
    Sex swing
    Locker facilities
    HUGE female toilets with seating and mirrored areas.
    **Towels are provided for a small fee, or you can bring your own. Please bring along flip flops or shower shoes also

Social Scene

An excellent tv/tg/admirer friendly monthly event and our extensive clubhouse features a nightclub, cinematic screen, caf, free pool table, games facilities, private/massage rooms, locker facilities and HUGE female toilets with seating and mirrored areas.

Accommodation

The reasonably-priced accommodation at Eureka is available OR alternatively bring a caravan/motorhome! We have comfortable heated chalets suitable for two people, or mobile homes for up to 4/8 people.

The Grounds

A massive 23 acres of mature landscaped grounds, secluded sunbathing lawns and wooded walks. Take a night stroll through the open fields and woods...

Swimming Pool

At 18M in length, this spectacular pool is one of the largest of any club in the UK. Open May to September, heated to 85F...

This is going to be THE biggest regular event in Kent every last Thursday of the month!
    15 for Single Males, TV & CD, 15 per Couple (genetic male/female or gender recognised participants), Single Females FREE

HOSTS - MistressKent, ChristinaTV
    Contact - 07832 383849
    Eureka, Fawkham, Kent. DA3 8ND

For any other questions or instructions on traveling from different areas, please call for more information.

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    BUMPING! :sign0178:

I've done futher investigation on this one... Kinky Britain, if you would like to add any links, please do!

It looks like a great night. Unfortunately I'm already spoken for this month, but hope to drag pet along to one soon.

Thanks for sharing. :LuvCoffee:

3. KinkyBritain

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Oh thankyou Mistress Watchful, if you do ever plan on making it to one, please let me know ahead of time and I will put you on the VIP list for free entry and accomodation...

Maybe you could use your pet, or borrow mine, to do a full teasing demonstraton for people :)

MK

4. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Oh thank you, what a fabulous offer!

I like the sound of your parties, they remind me of the relaxed parties of WhipLash and MISSuse in Totton. It's all about what you do and how much fun you are having, rather than wearing the right gear and being "seen on the scene"!

5. KinkyBritain

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Oh yes, the entire idea of the party is to have fun and to actually help people understand that BDSM and Fetish isn't as scary as everyone currently seems to think.

I try and raise awareness of BDSM and Fetish everywhere I can, methos actually has a full group on Facebook about Making BDSM acceptable to the social community. It's quite a heft group and he runs it answering any questions raised by people so they can actually understand the 'scene' more.

Thankfully, my slave is one of the few people I have seen on the 'scene' that are actually completely open about their life on Facebook, including pictures and complete honesty about clubs and his lifestyle.

MK

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice