Kink-shaming

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Living Curious, Sep 10, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    9:01 AM
    Sorry to see you leave CM. Had I known that my pee kink had such an effect on some people, I would have been more discrete.

2. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    3:01 AM
    @Cincy you have nothing to apologize for. I'm in the same boat as you. I don't think that a discussion of pee belongs in every thread. However in a thread titled kink shaming I think it is a fair and open topic. If @Jbriton wants to leave CM because you shared this that's his choice. I agree sad to see a member leave, but if we have to remain silent on every potential element of our lives for fear of alienating someone this will become a dull and uninhabited site. There are threads and posts on this site I dislike and find disturbing and I just steer clear of them. If I happen to wonder into one accidentally I simply click home and move on. Please don't feel bad or censor yourself because someone else doesn't want to deal with CM this way. Hopefully @Jbriton realizes that CM has a lot to offer regardless of this particular subject and comes back to us. Sometimes it's like taking the cage off makes you remember why you wanted it on in the first place.

sissybitch likes this.
  3. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    8:01 AM
    This is the answer. My wife/KH and I do not share many of the kinks/fetishes/whatever you call them that are discussed here regularly. For us, chastity is basically a fantasy that we both enjoy. I know down deep that I'm not going to be locked up indefinitely, as does she. In fact, she typically is ready to unlock me (because she enjoys PIV so much) sooner than I am. After I pleasured her this morning with fingers/tongue/vibrator, she got out the key to unlock me while I was saying, "I don't know if I want to be unlocked now."

In other words, neither of us have any interest in humiliation, feminizing, SM, or cuckolding. For us, chastity means more intimacy, more PIV and more orgasms overall, than previously. We don't care what anybody else does or what they think about what we do. There are many fetishes discussed here that I find unusual if not bizarre, but that's none of my (or anybody else's) business. By it's nature, a site like this will have a limited appeal. Most sexually active adults are not into it and don't get it. (Although I suspect there are more who do it than will admit it). If someone wants to leave, let 'em leave. No harm, no foul.

4. sissybitch

sissybitch Long term member

engine development engineer
    north wales uk
    Local Time:
    2:01 PM
    @PouchPantyLover I have to say my thoughts run along a similar line , there are many forms of " kink " I prefer the term sexually related interest , urophagia / urolagnia ( drinking urine ) is just one of them as is chastity , now if we tried to separate which of these other interests is acceptable or not in relation to chastity where would the line be ? and who would decide where to place such a line , so as you say if a thread contains something of no interest or something we find offensive then simply don't read it , I thought this was a site where everyone could share their experiences , of chastity and its related aspects , everyone is different so experiences and interests are going to be different , I also think the point about self censoring is valid , if we do go down that road we may find ourselves leaving out parts of our experiences which are important to us just because some people may not like it ,

5. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    11:01 PM
    Sounds like it's time to chill out and drink a glass of 'wife recycled wine'. ;)

6. jasonpatalonis

jasonpatalonis Long term member

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    6:01 AM
    Our readership continues to impress me--in spots. Horse certainly did here. Thank you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice