Kink - Fantasy to Reality

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Autoeroticboy, Dec 2, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. Autoeroticboy

Autoeroticboy this is a lifestyle

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:59 PM
    Away from here for some time. Lots and lots of changes and things have gotten back to "normal" over the past 3 or so months. Kink is my life and being away from it was something I had to do for a couple months but something I dreaded as well. Now, back in full swing I'm enjoying doing a lot more video work. Of more recent times i've worked with wwwclubdom.com and have been doing a lot of work with Lexi Sindel and her new website to be launched soon. I've also done some work with a few friends of mine just being the good person I am. :D

I'll be in DC in a little over a week working with Lexi again. Looking forward to it. Being on school break I have more time and we don't have to rush things quite as much. So, I hope to produce some of the most extreme stuff we've done together as of yet. Looking forward to the ideas of being raped, brutally beaten, humiliated like never before and left with massive bruising, cuts, scabs and scares all over. :)

I'm also attending a slave party where they are going to have a few different contests between the slaves. 2 of them being...
    How much pain can you take --- I plan to win that
    Strap-on competition --- I plan to win that. If another slave can beat me in either of these I will be impressed to say the least.

So here's my travels while on school break.
    Dec 3-9 Ithaca, NY
    Dec 10 Philly
    Dec 11-19 D.C.
    Dec 20-Jan 2 Chicago

Chicago... I'll be out at all the fetish parties. I used to be a staple in the Chicago fetish scene/lifestyle but since living in Ohio for the past year due to college and just stepping back for a bit I haven't been to anything Chicago kink since 2009. So, it's going to be fun seeing many friends and the new comers in Chicago over the past year. Lots of kinky fun to be had there too, although I don't plan on doing any work related fetish while there. That's my home town too so I'll be busy visiting just about everyone in and out of kink. Although, I plan to take many pictures.

Save the best for last....2 things. One is my own personal fetish that has grown and am beginning my new collection of Lolita fashions. I like the Classic, goth, and sweet Lolita looks and over the next couple months plan on showing off my newest style/fetish and beauty.

I'm also in the works of working out some things with KINK. Hoping to work with them soon and things seem to be going well so far. I would love to work on their gay sites, tranny sites and femdom sites. They do such extreme things there that I just have to be a part of it. I can never get enough.

Here are a few accounts I'm also very active on and perhaps easier to reach and follow here.
    - http://fetlife.com/users/28362
    - http://twitter.com/Autoeroticboy
    - http://www.formspring.me/Autoeroticboy (Here you can ask me any question and I promise to answer honestly)

-Autoeroticboy-

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice