Kindly explain Emlalock to a potential KH?

Discussion in 'Online chastity and self locking' started by Byrdie, Aug 8, 2020.

1. Byrdie

Byrdie Junior Member
    Verified Female

Seattle, WA - USA
    Local Time:
    9:39 PM
    So, I’ve seen people post “requirement links” here asking people to adjust the time on their chastity sessions. I’ve done it, but noticed that sessions don’t tend to last very long and sometimes the requirement is fulfilled.

Okay.

So, I decided to make an account on Emlalock to see if I could figure out how it worked … and I’m baffled. I tried reading the Wiki page, but it looked like it was written for people who were already experienced with the site and just needed a refresher on some things. The only thing that seemed different after I joined is that I get to affect more active requirement links than I did before I had an account there.

Help?

As best as I can tell, there’s no way to search for a username on the Emlalock site. One has to be sent a link or code from someone they know elsewhere - like through their Discord chat server or Chastity Mansion, or search “Sessions Created by Wearers” and either either trying to recognize usernames, or just adopting sessions.

And sometimes I can adopt a session that involves a Key Holder, because they opened up the session, right?

What’s the difference between a Friend Link and a Requirement Link? Clicking on the Friend link got me the same message as clicking on the Requirement link: that the requirement has been fulfilled. As far as I can tell, clocking on a “friend” link doesn’t get me to the person’s profile, or add them as a “friend” of mine. I’m not even sure if I can actually add a “friend” on Emlalock.

There’s a section on the Discord channel about “keyids”. Most of the people posting them seem to want to be in chastity. How does one know whose keyID one wants?

There’s something in my profile about “Progress (Next Milestone)”. What is that? Do I get badges or something?

Also, in my settings, there’s something about whether verification pictures are visible to folks. Now, is this verification about whether I’m a real person, or verification of chastity compliance?

I don’t seem to understand how the site works when one is a registered user. Is there some very clear help document that I’ve missed somewhere?

2. Byrdie

Byrdie Junior Member
    Verified Female

Seattle, WA - USA
    Local Time:
    Okay, I've already answered one of my own questions. The "milestone" thing is about contributions / subscriptions to Emlalock.

One down, many more to go.

3. Juan.

Juan. Long term member

Computer engineer
    Spain
    Local Time:
    6:39 AM
    It is not you, that´s why there is an initiative here on the forum to create another option/clone but for now it is only a dream, the user experience of the sites avaliable is kind of bad as you can check for yourself

The friends and requeriments links are the same except when you create a session you have to get both goals done, think as a more social part of it, you can just add/subtract time and never know about he/she or you could get more and start contact or seeing how he/she is doing more closely as a friend

The keyid is a more closer option, instead of a link you can visit and click it means that the person who gets the id it is the one who will take control of the session and does as he/she pleases without having to do the before part of friend/requeriments, it is both ways, the chastity one can offer the id or the keyholder to add a chastity person to their list

Emalock is a site for selflocking, it has the option of another keyholder but it is not the main focus so dont expect much about it or about the site in general, it is popular because there are not many options out there, not because is amazing

And i would suggest that you dont upload anything that you wouldnt want to be leaked, Emalock security is non existant and someone that knows what it is doing can access it, in fact you can do stuff via the API you shouldnt be allowed to do like ending a session controlled by a keyholder without him/her permission

4. Byrdie

Byrdie Junior Member
    Verified Female

Seattle, WA - USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks, @Juan.

I eventually found that the help documents go a bit deeper than I thought, but it's still pretty confusing. This is my first time trying to puzzle out online key holding, and it's ... pretty darn complicated. It seems like the sort of site that should be used by people who already have a partner in mind and wouldn't need any community connections once there.

I'm going to push ahead with the help documents until I get bored - which may be soon, considering how're written more as brief blurbs than actual instruction.

Rodeo cowboy, tdk34 and Juan. like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice