Kind of leadership in FLR

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Betamale78, Aug 5, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Betamale78

Betamale78 New member

Local Time:
    4:08 PM
    Just want to share my 2 cents here, what is the true meaning of FLR? Does paradoxically FLR would lead to a new term such as 'womensplaining' and gender based discrimination like male leadership used to do?

Paraplegicsub likes this.
  2. boo

boo Long term member

Local Time:
    4:08 AM
    I think FLR is simply a man fully committed to the woman he loves

3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    10:08 AM
    I don't see that it would. Female led means just that. And females tend not to act like males - mansplaining, manspreading, oneupmanship etc. IT would be a different and better society.

tiruh811 and Betamale78 like this.
  4. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    11:08 PM
    I think you will find it means very different things to different people. Some will say I'm not in an FLR, my wife just controls my orgasms via chastity. I always find that ironic as that is to me an FLR. Maybe FLR light? For my wife and I it means she calls the shots. She decides what domestic responsibilities I have. She decides what I do with my free-time. She decides what type of pleasure I'm allowed and when I'm allowed. She decides when and how she gets an orgasm or any other form of physical pleasure. This doesn't mean I do nothing without her. For example she likes me to plan our vacations and likes being surprised day to day with what we do. She would be annoyed if I ran everything through her. Similarly she expects me to cook, but only 10% or 15% of the time will she give me instructions on what to make. This is purely a personal relationship thing for us. Their is no female superiority complex at work here. There are just as many good and bad females as males in the world. I approach everyone with the same level of respect regardless of sex. So for me the terms you are mentioning don't really apply.

tiruh811, Rectrix and Betamale78 like this.
  5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Flr means different things to different people. My interpretation is that it means the female is in the lead role, but as we are in a bdsm relationship to, that means that my madam is in total control of me and our relationship, she decides everything. And has say over everything.

tiruh811 and Betamale78 like this.
  6. Betamale78

Betamale78 New member

Local Time:
    4:08 PM
    Thanks for the sharing, it enlighten my knowledge. Gbu all

7. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    11:08 AM
    Truth to tell I never heard the term mansplaining before I googled it and to me it seems rather a thing of TV Shows like Home Improvement than something I would have realized in my enviroment...

But lets talk about FLR. To us a FLR is mostly about the relationship and day to day live. Sex, chastity and any other kinks can be part of it - especially as they are often a starting point of flrs, but that would be no requirement.
    So you could say that it is mostly about her 'leading' our reationship an us the ways she thinks best - and that is true of course- but written on a board I think it could give the wrong impression. In day to day live it is not her planning or commaning everything - not by far. It is rather her having the last word in (almost ;)) everything.

8. Slave to Wife

Slave to Wife Nobody Important

Her bitch
    Bloomington, Minnesota
    Local Time:
    4:08 AM
    Allow me to mansplain what a true FLR is ...

Ha, just kidding.

Betamale78, bondinchas and Xileh like this.
  9. Paraplegicsub

Paraplegicsub Long term member

Nobe
    Local Time:
    FLR to me is much more than it seems to be to the other people who have posted here. I guess it's different to everyone. To some people it's just a sexual control thing which is probably the most common type. My wife is away at the moment so I have time to be on line a lot so forgive me for posting a lot but I wanted to put something on this post. My FLR life is total. There are no aspects of my life that my wife doesn't control. If she wanted out everything is hers. The house now I have signed over its in her name only. I don't have a bank account anymore my disability benefits go into one of her accounts. She never consults me about my life. She chooses all my clothes. She arranges for me to go out say into town. She chooses when I can watch TV. I know that there cannot be many FLR relationships as full on as this and if I wasn't severely disabled I don't think we would be like this. I signed the house over to her four years ago. I think after seven years if I had to go into a care home the house would be hers she would not have to sell it to pay for my care. I would not want her to lose the house anyway. My wife is actually a wonderful person and if she chooses to end things and put me in a home there is not much I could do about it. I know that if we had not gone down this road I would have been without my wife years ago. And I just want to say I am happy. I am content. I feel fairly secure.

tiruh811 likes this.
  10. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Its all down to the both of you your relationship and the dynamic of that. What works for you.. set that up and let thins naturally develop.

Maybe tey Arranging to have a set time to discuss and ammend things and when you both are free to speak your mind. slowly increase the period between discussions as it suits you both. You may end up with no more discussion or one every week. whatever works

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice