KHDream

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by chloe.2b, Oct 6, 2014.

1. chloe.2b

chloe.2b Gurl

Local Time:
    2:20 PM
    Maybe this is new to you, maybe not. It was certainly new to me - A new 3D printed device by pedro99.
    I happened to see it on a random tumblr post and decided to try it out.
    i think all said an done with exchange on the $ and all it came to about 170. (that said i did buy 2 of the cage portions and 2 of the ring portions, so lets just half of 170. lol.
    I bought: 2 x 45mm rings one with no tab, and one with a tab (supposed to be for anti pull out, but i think i still probably could.) 2 x cages. 1 short regular, and 1 short summer version

Impressions:
    Build: quality was quite good. I had a couple marks discolorations on the cage portion on one and another on the ring, other wise no issues. I wonder how long they will last. Very small small ridges noted from the printing process

Fit: The one with the tab snugs it up great. It holds it all perfectly. Probably the most comfortable of any of the devices i have. (CB3000, curve, birdlocked orig, and birdlocked small, cb6k, cb6ks, pa5000, steelheart, chinese ss variants, cs100clone, t3 belt) this for whatever reason works for me - acknowledging that while it's all similar equipment, everybody is different.
    The ring with no tab, i can use while exercising even - by exercising i mean some light cardio, and some squats or deadlifts or lunges.
    I like how the tube sits close to the body and pushes into it a bit. I have only worn for about 12 hours.

20140926_133638 (Large).jpg 20140926_134110 (Large).jpg 20140926_134236 (Large).jpg 20140926_134257 (Large).jpg 20140926_134511 (Large).jpg

Mash2214 likes this.
  2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    9:20 PM
    It look like a little purple frog. :) is there a peephole. cos i cant see one.

3. chloe.2b

chloe.2b Gurl

Local Time:
    2:20 PM
    lol.... there is. if you look at the pic on the far right you can see the peehole.

4. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:20 PM
    whats the longest you have worn the device? it looks pretty comfy. Is there any more info on this device or where to purchase?

5. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    5:20 AM
  6. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    I'm very curious about this device, and might like to try it, but the digital renderings for version 2 don't make the assembly of the entire device very understandable. The pictures of the ring alone are very confusing, appearing to be upside down or something. I can't figure out the orientation. The pictures of the fully assembled device are closeups showing only the connection between the ring and tube, and don't show the orientation of the ring. I would like to see different angles of the full assembled device, so it can be compared to similar devices, particularly the Holy Trainer, which seems to be built around the same concept.

The pictures for Version 3 are better, and I love the "espresso" tube, but it's not available yet. I'm also a little concerned about the shape of the ring; it appears to have lost the "bend" of the earlier version, and also has such a deep lip at the bottom that I'm afraid it will push the scrotum forward. It would be nice to see the assembled unit on a person, or a functional model of the anatomy.

7. chastitydan

chastitydan Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:20 PM
    wher have you seen the v3 and espresso tube ? Im very keen to try the holytrainer but am concerned about the report of breakages. im not likely to be locked long term just for play but if she likes it I may be locked longer than i think .Im very keen to find out more about the v3

8. guest 2942

Local Time:
    @chloe.2b , its been a few weeks, how is the device been comfort wise? Any other issues?

9. guest 2942

Local Time:
    @chloe.2b , its been a few weeks, how is the device been comfort wise? Any other issues?

10. Droog

Droog Long term member

Local Time:
    5:20 AM
    The 3D printing sites shun fetish or sex toys. Pieces are listed separately and made to look like jewelry to bypass this restriction. The designer hangs out on another forum, there are pictures of the model assembled here.

Its funny to hear someone likes that model on here, that model was my idea. Its not quite what I wanted. I asked for the tube to be completely solid except for little holes everywhere like the portafilter on an espresso machine (the designer is italian after all!). My goal was a small comfortable device for uncircumcised men.

I have a holytrainer, and can recommend that device to anyone. The stories of breakage are exaggerated in my opinion, definitely worth a try.

-droog

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice