KHD X3 Espresso 65mm (2 5/8") cage, Medium ring

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by cosmiccandi, May 19, 2015.

1. cosmiccandi

cosmiccandi Member

Web Developer
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    7:48 AM
    I received my KHD X3 Espresso yesterday (May 18, 2015) after ordering it on May 7th, 2015.

My first impression is that it was initially very easy to put on. I didn't have any trouble slipping my balls through the "A" ring without lube. Even my penis (once the arousal died down) slipped right into the cage without lube of any kind.

The outside of the device is a bit rough and has a slight sand-papery feel to it. It has not affected my comfort however. I haven't noticed any of this texture on the inside of the device. It's very comfortable and lightweight.

The hardest part about putting on the device was getting the HolyTrainer MagicLocker into place with the adapter. It took a very firm push of the lock to the point that I thought I was going to break the adapter or the device, but it did finally slide into place, and now slides into place slightly easier. The lock and device do not wiggle around like they did without the adapter.

I was able to pull out of the back of the device upon testing. I did not try to untrap my balls and escape completely. I'm not sure if the smaller ring or a slightly larger tube would prevent this.

Upon waking up this morning, I had a fair amount of ball-burning. I'm a grower, and upon inspection the device was pushed far away from my body. Once I'd relaxed, things were back to normal and the pain quickly subsided.

I took my shower this afternoon with the device still on. I soaped up like I normally would and flushed thoroughly by pouring water over the device with a shaving cream cap I kept on hand. I'm not sure how thoroughly this cleaned me, but I'll check in a few days to see if I'm being cleaned sufficiently.

Overall, this device is very lightweight and comfortable. It's well constructed. I have no fear of breaking it through everyday use. It's quite concealed under my clothes and gives a pleasing appearance, unlike some of the other devices I've owned (*cough* BON4 *cough*).

I'll be sure to update as I continue to wear this device in the coming days/weeks/months(?). If you have any questions, I'd be glad to answer them.

2. cosmiccandi

cosmiccandi Member

Web Developer
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    Okay, so here it is, Saturday. I figured it's time for an update.

Throughout my wearing there's been some minor pinching and chafing. Today I used my Dremel to sand identified irritation spots down a bit. Sadly, this eliminated the coloration in those areas. I'll report back with how successful (or not) the sanding has been in a few days.

In my earlier review, I stated that I hadn't tried to remove my testes after I'd pulled out of the back of the device. Yesterday during the shower, I had some irritation due to foreskin bunching up, so I pulled out the back and placed it back in later. There's NO WAY those balls are coming out. There's simply not enough space between the cage and A ring to even think about removing them.

That's all I have right now. I'll check back in a few days with more updates. As always, if you have questions I'm standing by to answer them.

3. cosmiccandi

cosmiccandi Member

Web Developer
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    So, I'm out of the X3 again. The underside of my frenum was getting really irritated and swollen. There was also some very minor cuts from rubbing.

Also on the top of my shaft, there was another similar abrasion/cut. I think that one was from rubbing and pinching on the top of the penis tube since I'm not able to get completely inserted despite using the stocking method.

I'm going to try inserting again in a few days, after I've healed. But I may have to move on to a custom metal device.

4. locked120

locked120 manToy

Musician
    Local Time:
    6:48 AM
    Custom cuts down on a myriad of problems ...
    Love my Mature metal. .
    The folding scrotum thing is going to happen from time to time no matter the ball trap device..☺
    i would have saved a ton of money if i would have done custom sooner..
    Good luck in your chastity device wearing future!

5. cosmiccandi

cosmiccandi Member

Web Developer
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    I wasn't having issues with my scrotum. It was the foreskin that was causing issues. It's not getting inserted properly into the tube, or if it does, as I move and relax is untucks itself and then bunches around the outside of the cage portion and causes pinching and irritation/swelling. I left a message for Pedro on shapeways to ask him about the inner diameter of the other cages. IF I decide to go with a custom design it will be a ways off as I try to save the money for it.

6. cosmiccandi

cosmiccandi Member

Web Developer
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
  7. cosmiccandi

cosmiccandi Member

Web Developer
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    Got the new tube on Friday. I've been in it since then. It fits perfect. It took care of the pinching and chafing issue I was having previously on my foreskin.

However, I had to take it off tonight because I was getting abrasions on the underside of my scrotum from the A-Ring. I'm not entirely sure what's causing it. It seems the worst when I'm sitting down. If I'm up and moving about it's fine. I think it's the protrusion on the front of the ring causing the pain. I had similar issues with the CB series of belts. So at this point, I'm not sure if I need a larger or smaller base ring. Larger seems like it would be the answer, but I don't want to lessen the security of the belt. If I can figure out what's causing this chafing and figure out how to eliminate it, I'd be quite happy to be in this belt for the long-term.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice