KH wants me to start leaking again but neither of us knows how, any suggestions?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by BlueLake88, Mar 9, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. BlueLake88

BlueLake88 New member

Local Time:
    7:32 AM
    So 've been in and out of chastity for the last 3 months. At first I would randomly just leak, like I could be driving and then I randomly get a spasm and squirt a bit of cum in my underwear.

We recently took a 2 week break from chastity and now I've been back in my cage for the past week (YAY). My KH said she wants me to squirt and leak again like I used to when we first started but neither of us has any idea how to induce random squirting, any suggestions would be appreciated.

Aspire02 likes this.
  2. MtnViper

MtnViper Long term member

Currently resting mind and body
    Arizona
    Local Time:
    The newness and excitement is likely gone. She may need to actively tease you. Talk dirty or slip her hand inside clothes.

Trapped and BlueLake88 like this.
  3. DirtyFeet

DirtyFeet Active member

Retired
    Penticton, BC
    Local Time:
    10:32 AM
    Sounds like you need some serious edging!

Burn_e and BlueLake88 like this.
  4. Thatgirl

Thatgirl Owner and Wife of Thatguyontheinternet.
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    Teasing and prostate play if you’re comfortable with it. I know my boys hole gets irritated with a bare finger even with a ton of lube, so I bought a box of black nitrile gloves which made a world of difference. 1. It looks hot and 2. It made insertion and prostate stimulation more comfortable so he was able to relax more and enjoy the experience. I had my locked boy so riled up last night that he was literally dripping onto the floor.

5. BlueLake88

BlueLake88 New member

Local Time:
    Prostate play or any ass stuff is a big turn off for us both. So do you think I'll be squirting randomly throughout the day just with teasing/edging alone?

6. MtnViper

MtnViper Long term member

Currently resting mind and body
    Arizona
    Local Time:
    It depends on how good/experienced she is, and how well she knows what turns you on. You probably need to tell her what ideas excite you the most.

7. Thatgirl

Thatgirl Owner and Wife of Thatguyontheinternet.
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    Assplay and prostate stimulation was a hard stop for the both of us at first, but we opened our minds after a year or so and tried it. We are 6 years in now. Anyway, Not saying you have to but just wanted to suggest. If assplay is a 100% full stop, never in a million years type thing, then maybe just a bunch of teasing and nipple play. If there are certain kinks you are into but don’t do a whole lot, maybe talk to her about that. For example, my boy loves predicament bondage, being gagged and nipple play. That’s how I got him dripping recently. I did a Shibari chest tie with his hands bound behind his back ( first time ever and it was a blast! Thanks YouTube!) and teased the shit out of his nipples and did some face slapping and he was dripping like crazy. You just gotta find what works for you, together of course, and go with it. If you don’t drip/squirt the first time, you can always try again. That the whole fun of this kink…there’s always always always new things to discover together.

Xileh, Headtrip, Rectrix and 3 others like this.
  8. DirtyFeet

DirtyFeet Active member

Retired
    Penticton, BC
    Local Time:
    I I seriously think randomly leaking cannot be a good thing you would pretty much be in a state of constant arousal. Even as we age wet dreams are a thing of the past! The only time I leak is when I am being played with or servicing/pleasuring my mistress! Even women need some sort of stimulus to be wet thats how nature works.

9. WomenWearTheKeys

WomenWearTheKeys Active member

Av8r
    Mountain West, US
    Local Time:
    8:32 AM

Dang this girl is a BOSS

MadameJs_boo and Thatgirl like this.
  10. aussie_chaste

aussie_chaste Active member

Professional Stay at home dad.
    Central Coast, NSW, Australia
    Local Time:
    1:32 AM
    Look into minerals and vitamins such as Zinc and Lecithin

PropertyofSSL likes this.
  11. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    2:32 PM
    You can't really provoke it. It just happens, usually after about two weeks

12. Trapped

Trapped Long term member

quality manager
    houston, texas
    Local Time:
    9:32 AM
    cage stays on, and tease, tease, tease.
    When my wife does this i leak like a broke faucet.

13. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    The more deliberate sexual excitement you have, the more likely you may leak. Every man is different so your journey will be different than nearly everyone else so take any advice you get with a grain of salt.

In my early days of chastity, leaking was a pretty frequent thing but still wildly unpredictable. My biggest wow moment was being locked for a few weeks, I took some downtime and watched a little golf on TV while she went shopping. I realized that being relaxed and distracted didn't stop me from leaking. Well, that was then...

It doesn't happen as often now but her invitation to let me go down on her was enough to get me leaking even though I knew she wouldn't be unlocking me.

Excitement is your key.

BlueLake88 likes this.
  14. PropertyofSSL

PropertyofSSL New member

Local Time:
    9:32 AM
    Agree with this, just make sure it’s sunflower lethecin NOT SOY…. Drink plenty of water and also add in some pygeum (makes me leak all the time)….and what others have said the heavy teasing.

Also while I understand the apprehension to some “butt stuff” (I had that originally as well), I can tell you you’re missing out on some serious pleasure potential, plus the power dynamic if you work up to pegging is very intense…wife can make me leak ropes when she’s pounding me, especially with the supplements and the teasing.

15. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:
    Indeed she is.

I would add in regards to OPs question; time, and frequency of arousal.

In the early days I never dripped without a ton of direct stimulation. But I was also never locked *and denied relief* anywhere close to what she does now, which is effectively permanent in my mind. And even when she did lock me longer (relatively speaking for those days) she used to give me fairly frequent caged “ruins”. Debatable whether a caged O is a ruin, personally based on how I feel after I count is as more than a ruin. Regardless, now that I’m back to being in the cage indefinitely like I was before we took a break, AND kept genuinely chaste, I’ve noticed there’s a point in time after which more frequent dripping starts to occur.

And frequency of play is the other big factor. Before the break, we’d gotten to a point she was keeping me in permanently but would relatively frequently give me a caged release, as I mentioned, and that meant not much passive dripping.

But those were the before times, lol. @Thatgirl was always from the start more interested in keeping the cage on me than the cum in me. I’m not a cheater but she’s open about loving knowing that when I meet with some 20 something female client, that I’m in. She all around really really likes knowing I’m in. I was never a big masturbator either, but same story. Bottom line she wants me in the cage 100% of the time unless I’m in her presence and taken out for her needs or my own if something requires it’s removal.

So now that she not only keeps me in it 100% of the time, but also will not allow any form of relief, the frequency of play became a huge factor. When things are slow not much dripping. But by default she requires servicing at least once or twice a day, and finds a way to rile me up a few times a day aside from servicing her, and as a result of the total lockdown and frequent attempts at physical arousal stymied by the cage, dripping has become more commonplace. In fact after a couple months in with daily play (even “quickie” style play), I now will often even drip during times I become even slightly aroused by myself. It’s actually kind of a pain in the ass. But worth it for her. For this all.

So I’d say time in the device (w/o O), and frequency of play are the sure fire ways to get pushed to the point of frequent “chastity tears”.

16. BlueLake88

BlueLake88 New member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the advice everyone, she had me edge a bunch yesterday and Wednesday and I've already soiled two pairs of underwear(YAY) just sitting at work.

17. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    @BlueLake88 You will just have to be locked up for longer. :)

Jail Bird likes this.
  18. Lovemetal

Lovemetal Long term member

Oz
    Local Time:
    12:32 AM
    I think it comes down to your are either a natural leaker or not.

19. Lovemetal

Lovemetal Long term member

Oz
    Local Time:
    12:32 AM
    I think I am just a natural as I leak many times each day. I have noted that within a hour of getting up each morning I have started to leak. Occasionally I have noted a damp spot on the front of my shorts even whilst I have been out shopping in the supermarket. We have a very very good sex life so I just put it down to my having a very high state of arousal. As for the leaking we both like the look and feel of my leaking all the time.

sissy_connie likes this.
  20. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I agree! As soon as my madam gets me excited I always leak.

21. CuriousAndy

CuriousAndy Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    1:32 AM
    I did a bit of reading on causes for leaking, I was really fascinated by how much I leak when locked. Goddess finds it amusing.

Apparently each man is different in the amount of fluid their body produces, the amount you produce combined with sexual stimulation causes leaking. Sexual stimulation can be just thinking naughty thoughts. So a combination of fluid production, fluid retention (denial) and stimulation.

My Goddess doesn't follow a schedule and allows me to cum when she feels like it. On average that's roughly once every two or three weeks. When un-caged I would have cum a minimum of twice a week, I'm guessing the average would have been around four times a week. So potentially a lot of fluid retention going on.

Goddess loves to tease me and gets me to pleasure her, but I normally stay in the cage and there has been no edging. Some of the time just being caged feels stimulating. I feel mentally sexually stimulated a lot of the time.

Most days when I pull my pants down there is a stick wet patch. On several embarrassing occasions I've soaked through my underwear and my trousers. I'm now avoiding light coloured pants when out in public. The quantity of leaking seems very unpredictable. I was shocked sitting on the toilet to look down and see fluid just flowing out the cage, my balls were coating in pre-cum, they were a sticky mess. At other times it's just small damp spots.

So I guess for more leaking you just need more denial and more teasing, yay :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice