Keyholding Services

Discussion in 'Online chastity and self locking' started by Sean Mills, Sep 14, 2021.

1. Sean Mills

Sean Mills New member

Local Time:
    6:06 PM
    I've been looking into online services for keyholders, there are definitely plenty of options. I was actually hoping to find a more hands off (pun intended) service out there that you could just send your keys to for months with zero chance of being let out early. So, in my search I found lockedinkeyholding.com and was wondering if anyone had any experience with them and if they are a legitimate site to utilize.

sissy_connie likes this.
  2. Cocklockedloser

Homemaker/carer/single dad
    Alfreton, UK
    Local Time:
    12:06 AM
    Personally I wouldn't trust any of them. Too easy to get blackmailed/scammed/totally screwed. Stick to age old methods, which are safest.
    Leave keys at work in ur locker, desk draw etc. Especially before that week off ;)
    Slight risk, but I use the post. 2nd class stamp and u have about 10days. You could have a system to allow release or force a repost lol.
    Could leave them at a friend's house, hidden behind sofa/tv etc.
    Pick up a home time lock safe.
    You get the gist. Bottom line, online services could be anyone, anywhere and if worst happens do u really want to go court to get keys back? Or be stuck forever in that situation?

3. SissyKayli

SissyKayli Active member

US
    Local Time:
    4:06 PM
    Personally, I’d just use some of the free online alternatives like emlalock or chastikey.

Sean Mills likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice