Keyholding only relationship

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by lifestylechastity6273, Jul 2, 2021.

1. lifestylechastity6273

Local Time:
    11:12 AM
    46 yr old male divorced no kids, Queens NYC - I seek a real life, full time keyholder. Female - relationship status isn't important so long as everything remains honest and transparent. I don't need to be suddenly faced with a full-rocker biker who just got outed that his old lady was cuckolding him.

I consider myself a very experienced submissive chastity slave. I'm seeking a casual, chastity centric, fetish only relationship. If a beginner Keyholding Mistress want's to give it a try, I don't mind topping from the bottom a bit for a month or two. Just be up front about it. But definitely Lifestyle only. Not interested in a service

2. lifestylechastity6273

Local Time:
    11:12 AM
    I have yet to find a true keyholder. Just newbies thinking they have the first clue of what chastity is.
    No, Iwoa is local enough. Russia, not so much so. But I really have abandoned traditional heterosexual relationships this time. I just need them to be real life and full time. If you are going to take a key and just lock it in a box, you really can't call yourself my keyholder, that's for sure.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice