Keyholder Turn Ons (& maybe one turn-off)

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by b2please, Oct 15, 2017.

?

keyholders, what types of things are a turn on about chastity? Feel free to explain.

1. The power to put him in chastity when I say. (Click)

9 vote(s)
    52.9%
  2. The benefits of keeping him locked indefinitely. I get my sex satisfaction w/o his unlocking.

8 vote(s)
    47.1%
  3. His attitude & helpfulness is much better locked

12 vote(s)
    70.6%
  4. I love the unfairness; his yearning & denial; I'm pampered & satisfied on demand

8 vote(s)
    47.1%
  5. Seeing his sexual frustration & desperation

7 vote(s)
    41.2%
  6. I want to be in charge just part of the time. Now I can be.

2 vote(s)
    11.8%
  7. I want to be in charge all the time.

6 vote(s)
    35.3%
  8. Power! Control! If he doesn't top from the bottom

5 vote(s)
    29.4%
  9. Why should he be able to get an erection without me deciding?

6 vote(s)
    35.3%
  10. Sadism can be fun. Maybe physical, emotional; some humiliation; a little degradation?

6 vote(s)
    35.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Random Thread
  1. thefemdecided

thefemdecided Long term member

Local Time:
    4:17 PM
    As far as I know there isn't any waning, not that I've spotted anyway! I think that's because neither of us are backwards in coming forwards saying what we want from each other. I tell Ian what I want him to do sexually and he tells me what he wants me to do sexually. Neither of us has said no, at least the first time! Both of us win.

BTW, isn't unmarried the new married?

Jane
    X

2. Dogchasecats

Dogchasecats Princess Elizabeth
    Verified Female

Theater
    Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:17 AM
    Permanent chastity? So no getting fucked by a real dick for Keyholders? So you think that’s odd for women to not “desire” to give up real cock? So women should have the fantasy of never getting fucked by the man they married. Clearly you have never had a vagina and you have never been a women. Lol

3. b2please

b2please A fun and powerful game!

Atlanta
    Local Time:
    10:17 AM
    Regarding FANTASY OF PERMANENT CHASTITY

When you say it like that, it seems crazy that any man might think his woman might find the "idea" hot, fun or even amusing. Maybe it's a ridiculous common fantasy only men have. For the man, it pushes the control and submission to the max. Or it might dovetail into slavery fantasies, or "things getting out of hand" fantasies, or cuckold fantasies.

Maybe some women find the idea of the "permanent" male predicament amusing, and might enjoy acting it out, teasing their man like crazy for a number of days. Maybe doing things like putting glue in the lock and saying it's permenet, and seeing how far they can push their partner the next X days, and then they cut off the lock or drill something out as soon as the "idea" isn't fun. Or maybe just talking about how things will be "when it's permanent", how they will do it without asking, why they would do it (making up pretend fun reasons) with no need to ever go further.

I read somewhere that some great ways to explore & discover hot win-win play is to play with:

> things the woman finds hot and the guy is neutral. (Lets them enjoy their partner being turned on, and may discover an aspect that is super mutually hot)
    > things the guy finds hot and the woman is neutral. (Lets them enjoy their partner being turned on, and may discover an aspect that is super mutually hot)
    > of course, things both find hot, but that's a high bar, and attempts to do this sometimes get stuck with the existing repertoire of play.

So if we can shift from being "strongly negative" about a partners fantasy, to "neutral" , perhaps this opens up great potential for discovering hot new play, and a stronger relationship.

4. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    4:17 AM
    So far my wife has really been enjoying getting off without a "real dick". It's been since July, so hardly permanent, however I have no idea how long it will be for. When we exchanged our thoughts on what we both like and dislike about our chastity lifestyle, she wrote "I absolutely love when you get me off with some toys and that I can just go to sleep after without you begging to cum too. It may be selfish, but it feels wonderful." In many ways the lack of a "real dick" has improved her sex life as she is having many more orgasms. I'm not hoping or advocating for permanent chastity. I just realize she has a lot of reasons not to let me cum and I obey her decisions.

b2please and Dogchasecats like this.
  5. Thatgirl

Thatgirl Owner and Wife of Thatguyontheinternet.
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    10:17 AM
    Just now getting around to responding to this. Slow day at work:)

There are many turn on's for me in keeping my guy locked.

Turn ons:

1. The longer he's locked, the more doting and submissive he becomes.
    2. He asks for things he usually wouldn't ask for if he were unlocked. I'll tease him until he's begging for my strap-on
    3. When I'm having a particularly bad day, I can take it out on him and then feel much better afterward.
    4. When he's locked and denied, I turn into a Goddess to him...he can't get enough of me and I love that.
    5. When he's locked and denied and sees a hot woman his thoughts instantly turn to me since I have locked his most important toy away for my use only.
    6. Knowing he's out in public with a cage on my property. If only all his coworkers knew...hehe!
    7. Knowing that I have full control over his pleasure and releases.
    8. Seeing him so desperate for release and a chance to cum and would do anything for that chance even if it's extremely humiliating and/or embarrassing.
    9. Knowing that being with me and being able to explore our kinky sides together has resulted in the best relationship and sex of both of our lives.

and the 1 turn-off:

1. Him being reluctant and even complaining when I tell him to put the cage back on after being granted a full, traditional orgasm with me.

As many of you know, @Thatguyontheinternet and me started our relationship with me as the sub and he as the Dom. It turned around ever so slowly when we decided to dabble in male chastity. I am still figuring out my likes and dislikes, but I am getting better and better at my role and he at his. For example, I had to remove the cage yesterday morning because he has some irritation that I don't think will heal unless he is hanging free. So yesterday, I had him wear a pair of feminine panties made just for men and then restrained/took him when he got home, even gave him a full O. Today, since we only have the one pair of panties the will fit him, I had him wear his base ring, pink boxers and pink socks. Surely not as effective as feminine panties, but shows him that he is still owned.

Johnnycumlately1 and b2please like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice