Keyed plastic lock?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by dollyanne, Sep 28, 2009.

1. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    4:09 PM
    Dollyanne came across this keyed plastic lock on eBay designed for the cb-3000/6000 and was wondering if anyone had tried it or had any comments on it. If it works it might also be useful for the cb-6000s since normal padlocks--even small ones--are too large. It would also eliminate having to use the numbered plastic locks, of which there are usually only 5 or so included with the cb series.

Plastic Lock Keyed 2.jpg

Here is the current address: Plastic Lock Keyed

Otherwise, to find it search eBay for "plastic lock keyed"

dollyanne

2. azsub1

azsub1 Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:09 PM
    They most certainly do work for the cb6000.
    low profile, light weight and doesn't click when you walk because it's actually clamped onto the post.
    I make them b.t.w. so i may be a bit prejudiced

3. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:09 PM
    azsub - welcome to the site!

Gosh, so what made you do this? How did you come up with the idea? Have you sold many?

I'm sure you have a lot of questions headed your way!

4. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    4:09 PM
    :welcome: azsub1! Dollyanne missed your post, but is glad to see you here! Mistress Watchful's questions are good ones, and also it would be interesting to read any reviews pro or con that people have done on it. It looks like there is one key--is that true? Is the key designed so that it would be hard to duplicate or say jimmy the lock with a flat-head screw driver or something? It's hard to tell from the picture what the business end of the key and lock look like. Will one key fit multiple locks?

Another benefit of your lock seems to be that you can slide it up the shaft tight against the ring to reduce any slack that would result if you use some combination of spacers and lock. And, of course, it would be waterproof, as well as airport security proof (except for those new scanners that show you naked!)

As dollyanne mentioned, the cb-6000S has a short shaft and regular locks stick up causing a less-than-flat front. This lock would eliminate that bulge and, of course, would also work with the longer cb-6000 as you point out.

Any additional information or answers that you could provide would certainly be welcome. There are many chastity users here who could probably use such a lock!

dollyanne

5. azsub1

azsub1 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the welcome.
    I wish i could share reviews with you, by way of my ebay feedback. However i list the item as "private" so although you can read the feedback, you can't really tell what the feedback was left for.
    Having said that, my feedback is 100% and can be viewed on ebay under seller "onscreen5".
    I'll do my best to describe it's function. If you can picture a cylinder about 3/8 diameter and 1/2 inch tall. one end has internal threads, the other a 1/8 thru hole. at the bottom of the cylinder is a 1/4 inch cross hole.
    into this cross hole slides the end of the cb6000 lock pin and lines up the hole in the pin with the hole in the bottom of the cylinder.
    The second part resembles a set screw, or a bolt with no head. except out of the end of it protrudes a 1/8 pin. This bolt threads into the cylinder as the pin on the end slips through the 1/8 hole in the cb6000 pin , then through the 1/8 inch hole in the bottom of the cylinder.
    Now in the end of this bolt is machined a slightly oval counterbore. This counterbore matches the end of the third part, which is the key.
    they're machined as a matched set and i change the width and the radius of the oval randomly from lot to lot.
    Really the only way to get it open without the key would be to cut it off or a screwdriver could be forced into the oval then used to back it out. Trouble is the two parts are such a slip fit that any tampering or damage done to the oval in the bolt will prevent the key from going in again without the damage being noticed. so without the key you're going to damage it getting it open which means you're busted.
    It does have to line up with the 1/8 hole in the pin, then bottoms out against the pin, so it doesn't rattle at all and there's a flat along one side of the cylinder so it can be installed closer or farther away from the shield by about 1/8 inch.
    My design. I also make a security insert that functions kind of like a chinese finger trap using rubber pegs for the 3000 and 6000.

6. imkink4u

imkink4u Member

Local Time:
    5:09 PM
    Got a web site assub1?

7. azsub1

azsub1 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Afraid not.
    Just sell my lock through ebay really. I've been known to sew a uniform or 2 and put them up there also.
    My security insert, if anyone is interested, sells through my distributor.
    lockeduplove.net
    I think it's the best anti pull out device out there, but again, i'm a bit prejudiced.

8. JohnInPhoenix

JohnInPhoenix Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:09 PM
    The lock is now available on lockeduplove.net too!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice