Key was lost... advice for sealed key saught

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by kinky6666, Apr 26, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. kinky6666

kinky6666 Junior Member

Australia
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:58 AM
    So far I have been locked up without release since 31 March (last orgasm) and my wife seems keen to keep me frustrated (maybe she isn't aware of how desperate I am getting) for a long time.
    Yesterday she came up to me saying "I can't find your keys anymore". Apparently she has been moving them around so I wouldn't find them or start looking for them. And there was no spare (security) key as she had kept all (3) keys on the same ring!

Eventually we decided to cut the lock (with a saw) which took about 10 minutes, and then the lock was replaced with a new one.

Soon I will be in a Steelworxx device with integrated lock, so hopefully she won't loose any keys then!!!

Do you have any advice on making your own security key Sealed? might be a good idea for us...

2. chasteforfun

chasteforfun Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:58 PM
    Key Safe

Yes! This might be just the thing you're looking for...

a Key Safe
    The device is a simply operated, non-electronic, water resistant, keyless lockbox. Once snapped shut, the box MUST BE PHYSICALLY BROKEN in order to get to the contents. Each box has large labels for signatures and other identifying information.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Key-Safe-Key-Co...m&pt=UK_HaG_Lock_Safes_GL&hash=item3cab159c9e

3. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Once it's been broken open, presumably it can't be used again? If so, it's a bit expensive...

4. Celtic Queen

Celtic Queen Senior Member

Local Time:
    7:58 PM
    My hub has a small earring box sealed shut with a further seal inside it for emergencies that is kept with him when he travels away. Much cheaper than a safe (free in fact!) and I check it regularly to make sure it is not tampered with in anyway. Sometimes the simplest ideas are best :)

5. chasteforfun

chasteforfun Junior Member

Local Time:
    Celtic Queen's suggestion is certainly an excellent one and without causing offense to her or Joroincharge, :scared0016:
    Not having the experience that you gracious ladies have, I'd like to ask just how often has someone needed to break into the emergency key? Is it really a major isuue?

Thank you,
    Rich

6. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:
    2:58 PM
  7. imkink4u

imkink4u Member

Local Time:
    3:58 PM
    We use a Master Lock lock box. Just like the ones the realtors put on door knobs. 4 digit combo lock. Self settable combo. About $30 U.S. but forever reusable.

8. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    3:58 PM
    The simplest method is to use two adhesive labels, stuck to each other with the key sandwiched in between. The KH signs the labels, making them tamper evident. Another way is to punch a hole thru the labels and fasten on of the plastic "keyholder" numbered tags that comes with the CB3K.

I use a plastic breakable box from www.selectlocks.com. It costs $6, and once it is snapped shut, you have to break it to get to the key. Again, the KH either signs it, or you can attach a numbered tag.

9. cockislocked

cockislocked Senior Member

Local Time:
    As yet i have never needed it.....
    But i think it is an issue if you don't cater for emergencies. you just never know and there is no harm in having it and not using it. The problem is when you need itfir whatever reason and you have not got it. It's like house insurance you have it coz it's the sensible thing to do. That's my view.

Often when i travel W/we also use numbered plastic locks that are pretty cheap. Mistress demands a photo of the lock with a watch in the picture to prove the time so She knows if i broken the lock. If i am away for a few days i am allowed to break it to clean then te seal with a new lock that Mistress had given me and She knows the number. I have a short time to resend Her another picture with the new lock. She trusts i won't masturbate as She knows i know the consequences... i am at the stage of my submission that i could not lie to Her. So whilst it is not a fool proof technique for U/us it works

10. kinky6666

kinky6666 Junior Member

Australia
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:58 AM
    Thanx everyone for your advice, will def make sure I have a spare key very soon!

Other question: hoe do I get such a nice TICKER below my messages? I manage to create one, but the copy/paste thing doesn't work or am I doing something wrong??

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice