Key Locket/Pendant

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by janderson32151, Dec 11, 2018.

1. janderson32151

janderson32151 Active member

Local Time:
    3:53 PM
    Does anyone know where I can find a locket or pendant for a necklace that will hold my key to my husbands locked cock?

sissy_connie likes this.
  2. zebra

zebra Member

USA- California
    Local Time:
    1:53 PM
    I guess what kind of cage and lock - if it intergrated lock the key are really long - one cut down the key and make small enough to fit into a locket -
    I can post a pic of my key if might give you ideas

3. janderson32151

Local Time:
    It's not and integrated lock, it's just a cheap brass lock. Please post a pic of your key. Thanks, Ashley

4. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    1:53 PM
    Have you thought about just wearing the key around your neck? I suspect your husband would love to see that.

I feel like that is something you could find on etsy, but I can't point you to any specific one. The one I concern I would have is if it comes open when you're not paying attention and you lose the key...

5. janderson32151

Local Time:
    Thanks for the reply.

I have been wearing the key around my neck but, "losing" the key is what I have in mind.

I plan to lose it while away for the weekend. I will get him very excited about PIV sex and then sucking his cock to orgasm.

I'll get him extremely aroused and in pain and when I open the locket for the key it will be gone. He will have no choice but to watch me pleasure myself several times for the rest of the weekend.

sissy_connie likes this.
  6. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    9:53 PM
    One way you could do that is put the key/keyring directly on a string / wool / cotton / around your neck, then all you have to do is snap it (could be pre-weakened with scissors) or the knot come undone, and oops! the key must have fallen off.

Or just make the whole key and chain you're wearing 'disappear'. Mention something about feeling something in a particular location but you didn't realise must have been the key falling off.

Another way would be to swap sweaters/t shirt/top just before you leave (the one you're wearing is too hot/cool/wrong colour), then when you arrive the chain must have come off when you swapped your top.

Another way would be to get another similar old key and throw it out of the car/train/bus window in a place where you won't be able to stop or pick it up again, saying, "I don't think I'll be needing that again!". Then he won't know when he's going to get unlocked again.

Or when you have teased him to the point he thinks you're going to unlock, tell him you left it at home because you intend all the pleasure to be yours.

Another way is to get the spare key, and file down some of the 'teeth' so the key no longer operates the lock. "Oops, the lock seems to be jammed" Diverting attention to the lock, means that the thought of using the spare that is at home doesn't occur.

Ooh! I can be such a switch sometimes... (but I do prefer being submissive)

CuckeldBull, sissy_connie and Unlucky like this.
  7. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    etsy sell quite a few different styles of locket pendants where you could hide a key inside.

8. Guest 3001

Guest 3001 New member

Local Time:
    That is such a devious thought.. did you go through with it?! I will keep your post away from my wife's view....

9. CuckeldBull

CuckeldBull Long term member

Retired
    Florida
    Local Time:
    4:53 PM
    Id think someone as lovely as yourself should have a gold key as jewelry, as a symbol of locked chastity. Keep the real key in your purse n I LOVE the idea of filing the real key to keep him locked n frustrated!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice