Key holding timer

Discussion in 'Online chastity and self locking' started by Evan62, Oct 31, 2018.

1. Evan62

Evan62 New member

Local Time:
    7:55 PM
    I saw a couple of mimes a while ago. Basically, a self locked male was locked with some sort of electronic timer. a lady friend was play around and "accidentally" added time repeatedly. She was making fun and laughing abut it, and he was upset that he was now locked for weeks longer than he wanted to be. Is there such a timer type of device that can have time added but not subtracted?

2. Deleted member 61107

Yes, a kitchen safe "KT safe" put a combo key safe inside the ktsafe. It allows you to add time as many times as you want, just not more than 14 days total. Google it.

3. titaniumjones

titaniumjones Crouching Robot, Hidden Dragon

Director of my own company.
    Cambridge England
    Local Time:
    12:55 AM
    I was going to say a kitchen safe, but unlesshte design has been updated, I don’t remember you being able to add time once it was set

4. Deleted member 61107

You can now, i never had the old design. We have a wall key safe that my wife has the combination for, she then locks the keys in that, places it into the kitchen safe and sets the timer. Adding punishments from time to time. It just can't go past 14 days. It could get down to 3 hours and you can add 13 days and 21 hours....so really, you could be in forever.

5. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    7:55 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice