Key holders - why permanent chastity?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Shepherdsflock, Nov 19, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    10:23 AM
    I’m curious to hear from keyholders who either chose permanent chastity for their men or agreed to it. Why? What made you want it or agree to it? How have things changed since the decision? What challenges have you and your man had to overcome to keep him chaste?

I am posting this because my wife has gone from simply expressing a passive desire for permanent chastity to pretty much demanding it. I understand her reasons and have written a summary below.

My wife is days or even perhaps hours away from delivering our sixth child (and yes, two of those were conceived after we started exploring chastity). It has been a difficult pregnancy for her, in fact the first out of all of her pregnancies that has been difficult.

Last night we had some discussion about life after the baby comes. We came to the topic of sex, and she said she does not want to get pregnant again after this. She said she would be okay if I wanted to get a vasectomy, but she does not want me to penetrate her anymore. A little background, this pregnancy resulted after a seven month period of chastity, when I was extremely aroused and had just the tip of my anatomy in her and ejaculated. Sounds crazy, but she got pregnant.

She does not want me to penetrate her again (ever), and said that she knows how manipulative I can be when I crave penetration. She doesn’t want that possibility to be available. If the physical ability to penetrate her exists, I will eventually wear her down to where she lets me in. And after getting pregnant from just my glans being in her, she doesn’t want to take any chances.

So, she told me she wants permanent chastity from here on out (we define permanent as never ending, but make room for removing of the device in emergencies or when it could cause danger). She has been letting me enjoy being teased without the cage for the last few months. That will be stopping as soon as our child is born. We will be finding a device more suitable for long term wear without frequent removal for cleaning and I will be chaste from here on out.

During our discussion she admitted that she knows it will be hard for me to adjust to the permanent nature of it, and said she will put a lot more effort into playing with me more frequently. She said she loves me and wants me to be as happy as possible and knows that I will need her help to be happy as a totally chaste husband. I did find this endearing, especially since I know she doesn’t usually want to play as often as I would like.

MyDB, nonerect, Blue Moon and 7 others like this.
  2. NoloMeTangere

NoloMeTangere Long term member

Local Time:
    11:23 AM
    Hi shepherdsflock, long time no see.

Well my wife just plain doesn't like dick, and really never did. She also doesn't like anything going more than a couple of inches in. She also hates the smell of come. That's pretty much my life.

3. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    8:23 AM
    I'm going to hold back my cynicism and refrain from predicting this lasts 6 months before she slowly starts sexually abandoning you and instead wish you luck.

4. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    It is a constant struggle, always has been. But I feel at least a little optimistic that she brought up the idea of being more involved with my needs. In the past she really didn’t acknowledge it too much, but has even in the last few months been giving me more attention. She realizes that she has done a poor job for most of our marriage of meeting my intimacy needs and that did come up in our conversation.

I don’t doubt her sincerity about wanting to put more effort into our sex life. I am worried about tossing a baby into the mix. Will her sincerity and resolve to be a better wife hold strong when she has been caring for a baby all day? The last few months have been among the best in our marriage, so I know that her heart is in the right place. I just hope she can stay like that with a baby to care for.

nonerect and Rectrix like this.
  5. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    As we have noted in the past, my wife is exactly the same, only we have a pregnancy in the equation. Never had liked penetration at all, and hates the smell of semen. Doesn’t like oral or toys either.

nonerect likes this.
  6. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    Does she not like manual stimulation with fingers either?

7. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    When she’s in the mood, she likes it very much. But only clitoris. She doesn’t like any penetration.

nonerect likes this.
  8. NoloMeTangere

Local Time:
    At least mine loves oral -- a lot. Not to brag at all, just a fact.
    You should get a piercing really. If you're going long haul, the weight off your balls is just wonderful. No chafing, No pinching, No cuts. No popping out. If you can't be free, it's the next best thing.

nonerect and Goddess Gaia like this.
  9. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I do not seem to get the relationship between her not wanting intercourse, and you being orgasm free. The fact that you can be persistent? If it’s off the table it’s off the table. She could allow mutual masturbation, and about a zillion other ways you can enjoy sexual activity that doesn’t involve sticking your penis in her, or her smelling your cum.

This is a chastity site, so there are plenty of reasons for not cumming, but “I don’t like dick so lock yours up” isn’t a healthy give and take. It seems like she is making excuses not to be sexual with you. At one point she was attracted to women and you started hormones, then any kind of stimulation caused her pain, now that’s not a problem but she can’t keep you from wearing her down so has decided that you should be locked up for good without orgasms.

I’m not sure about everyone else here, but this should be fun for everyone, if not it’s just another tool of neglect.

10. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    One thing you’re missing is that she likes it. She does hate dick, but she also enjoys denying me. And I actually enjoy seeing her get pleasure from denying me. This is something she has wanted for a while, regardless of the pregnancy issues. Now she just happens to have a reason to act on her desires.

There are a wide variety of relationships represented on this website. I scratch my head at all of the posts about people’s wives or partners ramming strap-ons into their asses. For the life of me, I can’t imagine a scenario where that would be fun or pleasurable. I have had a prostate exam and that was unpleasant enough for me. However, I don’t question their enjoyment of it. It’s not for me, but apparently some people enjoy it. I happen to like seeing my wife happy. What makes her happy is sometimes challenging for me. Sometimes I complain, but most of the time I can see the benefits outweigh the detriments.

nonerect, boisub and Rectrix like this.
  11. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    4:23 PM
    @Shephardsflock- I'm surprised she isn't pushing for you to go ahead with the castration. I guess she would lose the enjoyment of seeing you lust for her.

12. jasonpatalonis

jasonpatalonis Long term member

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    I think Shperdsflock's story/situation is incredibly romantic and touching. Your wife has given you six terrific children.....That's a gigantic amount of giving by a human being. And now she feels that giving in the form of becoming pregnant once again no longer what she can do. (I am sure taking care of six children is still plenty of giving!)

What an honor it must be as a husband to give back to her in a symbolic way that acknowledges the incredible gifts she has given to the family.

Thank you for sharing this extremely good example of what loving couples can do.

13. jasonpatalonis

jasonpatalonis Long term member

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    And for me, I feel that a wife denying intercourse to her husband is one of life's most powerfully symbolic and beautiful shows of courage and strength. A truly amazing thing.

Men are so wrong to simply assume that a woman wants something shoved inside of her....especially when she knows that the act is often one of selfishness on part of the male.

And even if she DOES enjoy penetration, her denial to her husband is still an amazing act. There's a purity to it in my mind.

14. NoloMeTangere

Local Time:
    Shepherdsflock "She does hate dick, but she also enjoys denying me. And I actually enjoy seeing her get pleasure from denying me."

Exactly what goes on with us, although shepherdsflock was somewhat more "on board" with it than I was, and my wife is more highly sexed, and kinkier.

My wife essentially wants me to be (and this is VERY un-PC in the lesbian community, so forgive me) her male lesbian lover.

nonerect, Rectrix and jasonpatalonis like this.
  15. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    My wife readily admits this is a fantasy of hers that is best kept in the realm of fantasy. It presents a number of practical and health dangers and difficulties. Plus, as you point out, it’s kind of a one time thing. Once the excitement of removing my sexuality wears off, there’s nothing left to deny me. I wouldn’t have any desire to deny. No urge to suppress.

nonerect and jasonpatalonis like this.
  16. Lust Moments

Lust Moments I do creative chastity

Wisconsin
    Local Time:
    6:23 PM
    I hear you man. In my case she can't stand the feeling of cum, it maked her sick. She don't mind teasing me for hours but an orgasm is not even an option

nonerect likes this.
  17. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    It seems there are more people out there in situations like mine than I may have realized. My wife hates both the smell and feeling.

nonerect likes this.
  18. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    I am glad you can see it that way. It is the way I see it, too. Not only has she had six kids because of my penis being in her, but she has hated every moment my penis has been in her. She has given up a lot to give me those moments of doing what she hates.

19. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    There's the key, the only way this makes sense. Because if you didn't both enjoy the act of denial itself then the solution to her concern that you can be manipulative and gain entry and cause another pregnancy would be a simple vasectomy. But since you both enjoy your chastity and denial you can have a "caged vasectomy."

20. henry58

henry58 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:23 PM
    penectomy instead:eek:

nonerect likes this.
  21. adamjc1161

adamjc1161 Active member

Local Time:
    A lot of women are this way. The need for big , thick cock is a myth

nonerect likes this.
  22. Goddess Gaia

Goddess Gaia Looking for a Good boy in Phildelphia
    Verified Female

Healing the world with Love
    Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    I find a penis emotionally satisfying and connective, but honestly a mouth or fingers feels sooo much better.

An option for her might be tubal ligation or even oblation (also means no periods for her). I've heard stories of men lying about or even faking vasectomies. If she wants to know for sure she can't get pregnant, she might want to fix herself. Right after birth is a really easy time to do it as well.

nonerect and LadyZad like this.
  23. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    It’s nice to hear from an actual heyholder. Lots of male comments on here. We have agreed that since I am the one who likes the act that leads to pregnancy (penetration and ejaculation) that I am the one who should implement the solution. And that solution is chastity.

24. Goddess Gaia

Goddess Gaia Looking for a Good boy in Phildelphia
    Verified Female

Healing the world with Love
    Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    Understood. I say you get fixed anyway, just for her peace of mind. Out of respect for her body. She might want your piece again someday, who knows.

nonerect, LadyZad and Shepherdsflock like this.
  25. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:23 PM
    (OP seemed to be addressing keyholders - are the rest of us now commenting? If so, I have comments...)

nonerect likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice