Kept on the edge :p

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Matt110, Sep 26, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Matt110

Matt110 Active member

United Kingdom
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:19 AM
    So, I've finally met someone and we have been playing for over a year now. As we go further down the road of D/s relationship we have realized that apart from the control she has over me, it is the struggle that I go through and it really makes her happy.
    Its been 4 months now since my last orgasm, I wear a chastity cage (CB3000) during work and my days off from work is spent getting teased. The last month or so there have been a great amount of stroking without orgasm, she have been through and used most of the toys just to see me struggling more and more to hold back that orgasm.

I have been looking for ways to ease her process of teasing me so she can sit back and enjoy.
    Currently I have been looking at sex machine, these are great but they mostly use a sort of silicone sleeve for stimulation on the penis and this is too much stimulation to me to handle.
    Then I started to Google and found something that could be right, it is a homemade device that stroke the shaft of the penis without stimulating the head.
    File_002.gif File_003.gif
    This would be perfect as she could just leave me there and watch the whole thing from afar.
    Unfortunately I cannot find anything like this for sale, I have no clue how to make a effective device like that and the search kept going until I finally gave up and created something similar.
    File_000 (2).jpeg

My plan was to get a working version first then make it better with more durable materials. This have and is still giving me a headache trying to work out the measurements, stroke length and power.

Should I keep working on this stroker machine? I think i should, my struggle makes her happy.
    Anyone got experience and knowledge to help me out?

2. cagedmage32

cagedmage32 Active member

Electrical Engineering Student
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Local Time:
    11:19 PM
    I took a mechanical drives and linkages course in my Electro-Mechanical Engineering studies. If you send me some measurements I might be able to help out.

3. Matt110

Matt110 Active member

United Kingdom
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:19 AM
    oooh thats nice, but im not sure what i should base the measurements on.
    At the moment the main rod that does the stroke motion is 12cm, the stroking up and down angle is too wide right now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice