Kept a diary of my chastity periods

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Chastityofthemind, Apr 14, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Chastityofthemind

Chastityofthemind New member

Local Time:
    11:27 AM
    #1 Chastityofthemind, Apr 14, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2021
    My KH (wife) and I have been dabbling in chastity for about a year now. Right out the gate she turned into a terror of a keyholder.

When I approached her about my kinky predilictions I had hoped to toy with the idea and get a feel for it. Yeah, no. She basically stuffed me into a CB device we bought at an adult store and with a wicked grin told me I'd be allowed to come again in 6 months. I'm not gonna lie. She sent my head spinning and as much as I wanted to go through with it, the rational part of my brain recognized this wasn't feasible for a first time attempt.

I initiated a conversation about it and we both decided to do a month instead. I thank my lucky stars, as there were many teething issues ranging from burning scrotum to hygiene. Eventually we fell in an arrangement where I wear it during the day when she's not around and she takes it off at night before bed, although I wasn't allowed to leave the room without putting it back on. She didn't trust me. Smart girl lol.

A month flew by and that post-chastity orgasm on day 30 was the single most intense orgasm I've ever had. Since then we've been doing the one month thing pretty consistently. We got a new, better fitting steel cage that allows me to sleep in it, so time without the cage is minimal over the 30 day span now.

About 6 months ago I started keeping a diary during my denial periods (there have been 4 x 30 day periods over the last 6 months).

It was pretty interesting to note the general pattern which seems to be pretty consistent for me (give or take a couple of days for each phase:

Phase 1 (Day 1 - 5): is just a slow ratcheting of my arousal levels. Kind of like a rollercoaster climbing before the drop.

Phase 2 (Day 6 - 13): this is where the magic happens. Without fail after about 6 or 7 days of chastity I become hyper aroused. I get these intense sensations in the pit of my stomach like I'm actually riding a rollercoaster or I'm madly in love. Butterflies and electricity everywhere. Even the slightest touch of my KH's hand can send me into a dizzying state of arousal that is hard to describe.

Phase 3 (Day 14 - 25): this period baffles me. The only thing I can compare it to is the infamous "flatline" described by no-fappers. My libido is all but gone and even direct teasing that would normally send me through the roof has little effect. I have no idea why this happens, but it's a pretty consistent thing for me to experience this. I don't see other people talking about this a lot though. Is it normal to experience a sudden drop like this? I reckon it could be my dopamine receptors having a nap after the craziness of week 2.

Phase 4 (Day 26 - 30): usually my libido starts to recover here, but it's sort of similar to the "simmering" described by people on this forum. It's more a low level constant arousal as opposed to the insanity I experience during my second week.

Orgasms on day 30 is still earth shattering though. I'm toying with the idea of asking my wife to do the 6 months as initially suggested by her. I've never gone beyond 30 days and I'm dying to know what's beyond that horizon, even though it scares the hell out of me. My KH has already proven herself to be merciless once we commit to a period and if we agree on 6 months, it's gonna be 6 months unless my penis spontaneously falls off.

I've begged and pleaded before and she's literally never given in and just flatout refuses to unlock me despite my moaning. It seems like it amuses her to a point when I beg, but pretty early on she warned me that she'll end my 30 days with a ruined orgasm if I carry on whining after she told me to stop. We've been married a long time and I know for a fact that's not an idle threat, so I usually stop asking if she says "enough begging, you're annoying me".

At this stage I'm too curious and turned on by the idea of going 6 months to stop it. I can feel my trepidation slowly melt and I just know not long from now I'm going to curse past-tense me for doing something so idiotic.

What is your arousal level fluctuations normally like over the course of your denial period? And what can I reasonably expect to happen if we push it past the 30 day mark to the 6 month mark?

Jarad likes this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    9:27 AM
    I find my fluctuations are utterly random. I can't see a pattern

3. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    5:27 AM
    Love the approach you all are taking. I keep a diary myself, more to remind me when certain things happen and if i made a major change. Going for a longer lock up is more mental than anything. As long as your wife keeps you on edge and busy, it will be a fun ride. Enjoy.

jemima likes this.
  4. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    I tend to hit plateaus.

At about 5 days, 10 days, 20 days ... I hit a peak of horniness and go crazy for about a day, then it calms down a little bit. But just a little bit and I slowly simmer for the rest of the period, until it ratchets up again at the next peak.

It's fairly predictable that day 4 I'm meh. By day 5 I want to tear the cage off and fuck whatever I can get my hands on :)

5. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    10:27 PM
    I can associate somewhat with the timing, but my longest period is 3 weeks so I've not gotten to the later part (yet). Days 5 - 12 are the toughest mentally for me and then depending on what if any attention Mrs Sen wants (nothing during her monthly) the 12-21 days I have done are all fairly steady, heightened arousal / hornyness but steady none the less.

6. SissyKayli

SissyKayli Active member

US
    Local Time:
    2:27 AM
    My lockups have all been roughly two weeks. I guess I’ve been doing the hard part over and over. I’m sure at some point my Goddess will decide to keep me longer and I’ll see what the other side of two weeks holds in store for me.

7. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    That's interesting, thank you for sharing.

It's quite amusing how, it seems, we all want to know what long term denial is like.

I wonder why.

8. ldsnet

ldsnet Active member

Local Time:
    2:27 AM
    I suspect the reason for the flat and the return of arousal in the last few days is because you know your release date.

Let go! Remind her she is in the driver's seat, and she decides when you need to be released (be it 6 days, 6 weeks or 6 months).

Then and yourselves, how often does she tease you, and how often do you please her (with no expectation of release)? In our relationship, the unknown coupled with me providing for her pleasure with no expectation of release really changed the dynamic in our house.

9. inchastity4her

inchastity4her Active member

Local Time:
    I described something similar in another thread about my feelings and desires and how being allowed an orgasm impacts my libido.

https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...or-harmonious-relationship.39136/#post-453887

"I can tell you that for me the more I orgasm the more I want to orgasm again and again. It's terrible. She could let me have a release Friday night, yet Sat and Sunday I wake up throbbing and want to cum again by any means possible. However, once I make it to day 5-7 that desire goes way down. I focus on work, play, her needs and that recent recollection of a full orgasm fades away.

So there have been times where she's asked me if I wanted to have ruined or full orgasm and I declined because I know how hard it is to get back to the "normal" pacified state. I opted to stay locked just cause it was easier at that time. I would say our average is 2 weeks- 100 days between orgasms and everything in between. Prior to April it was much closer to 60-100 days before she let me cum and last year was the worst, dealing with issues related to menopause."

10. DarkKnight

DarkKnight In service of the Dark_Queen

Colorado
    Local Time:
    3:27 AM
    [QUOTE="".......Phase 1 (Day 1 - 5): is just a slow ratcheting of my arousal levels. Kind of like a rollercoaster climbing before the drop......" [/QUOTE]

I found this on Femdomtraining.ca some time back. It was posted by Lara M. You may find it interesting.

Chastity and Orgasm Control - The 28 Day Cycle Method

After a number of years keeping my husband in permanent chastity I have reached the conclusion best results can be achieved when my husband’s chastity cycle is designed to coincide with my menstrual cycle. Why I didn’t figure this out earlier god only knows - it’s a complete revelation and has significantly improved our relationship for the better.

I allow my husbands full release - i.e. orgasm ( and therefore start of a new cycle for him) to occur at day 24 of my menstrual cycle. During day 24 to 28 of my cycle, in the days before my period, I feel least like sex and my husbands whining is most likely to annoy me.

Between day 24 to 28 of my cycle ( Day 1-4 of his ) I allow him to cum as much as he likes, in fact i demand it. Whilst it might seem counter-intuitive in a female led relationship, ideally your husband should be cumming at least 5 times a day during this period. He will find this hard at the start. He will not be used to cumming without your permission, he will be low on sexual energy after his 28 day orgasm and you will have to be strict with him to make sure that he hits his daily 5 cums a day target. He has had the belt from me a number of times over the last 6 months for failure to do so. This is the only time that i don’t expect my husband to eat his cum for me, although you can still demand this if you wish. You can supervise his masturbation or just get him to come and show you the proof that he has ejaculated - A humiliating idea is to buy him a little bowl that he has to cum in or alternatively make him cum in a condom. What is important is that you give his balls a good work out.

You want to kick start them into sperm production overload, so that when you finally lock him up on day 5 of his cycle ( day one of my menstrual cycle ) he will quickly reach his POMCI ( period of maximum courtship investment.) - There is a good article explaining this on the dreamloverlabs.com site.

POMCI is the point of maximum obedience, the point where your male is most sexually frustrated and most willing to serve. Once this point has been reached, provided you maintain a daily tease and denial session, there is no significant drop off and his level of sexual frustration will be maintained until to the point of his next full orgasm. Day 5 ( lock up day ) will be particularly frustrating for your male. As he has cum so much in days 1-4 his dopamine levels will be very low and his prolactin levels high. Consequently he is likely to resist to wanting to go back into chastity. A good way around this is to make him wear a set of handcuffs on one wrist during an extended tease and denial session at the start of day 5 before lock up. When you have finished tell him to put his chastity cuff on. Until the chastity device goes on the cuffs don’t come off - a very simple an effective technique to getting his compliance and getting his penis safely locked up.

Most males will reach their POMCI point within 9 -12 days of being denied an orgasm. Through my technique of forced masturbation and ejaculation during days 1-4 of his cycle I have managed to cut my husbands POMCI point down to 8 days after lock-up, so he reaches this point around day 12 of his cycle.

My period has normally finished by day 6 of my cycle and i am ready to have him start to provide me with oral service. Day 6 of my cycle is day 10 of his so by this point he is more than eager to “be a good boy” and provide me all the service I require.

I normally feel horniest during days 8 -16 of my cycle and then there is a slow tail off until around day 20 when I start to prepare for my next period and my desire for sex is low.

Let’s compare this to his cycle. Day 8 of my cycle is day 12 of his, so marvelously my desire for sex directly coincides with his POMCI point or the point of his maximum sexual frustration and willingness to serve. I then have 12 days ( days 8 - 20 of my cycle ) of an obedient, sexually compliant male giving me all the sex i crave with out complaint and additionally a male who is willing to do all the household chores that I give him.

Normally around day 14 of his cycle I will give him a prostate milking with an Aneros prostate massager ( there are lots of articles around detailing how you can do this this - Lady Lubyanka’s technique is the best on the web IMO.) If you do this properly you will clean his pipes without reducing any of his sexual frustration or desire to serve. You must absolutely ensure that you only milk him rather than allow him to cum. If you always insist on your hubby eating his cum as I do apart from during day 1-4 of his cycle ( although I sometimes do that as well LOL ) you will be able tell if his has cum i.e. had a full orgasm. Milked husbands and boyfriends eat up all their cum without any complaint, whilst males who have cum will often resist.

This will take him through to day 28 of his cycle, day 24 of mine and a full release. I always try to make his release session nice and humiliating for him - After all he’s earned it. A good pegging session followed by flipping his legs above his head and jerking 28 days worth of frustration on his face normally does the trick.

I hope you find this technique useful. Its taken me nearly five years of trial and error to get to this point of understanding how to manage my husbands chastity cycle to my best advantage. If you use this method I promise you that your relationship will be all the stronger and that you will have a well trained and obedient male.

https://ladylubyanka.wordpress.com/prostate-milking/

11. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    same here, some days I’m constantly horny, others it’s passes.

12. Matt Due

Matt Due New member

Finland
    Local Time:
    11:27 AM
    I've found a pattern to expect. The first three or four days will go by with slightly increasing arousal levels until feelings begin to mix with increasing levels of frustration and anal masturbation begins to feel increasingly better, much more so than in the first 3 to 4 days. About 7 days in I'll be much more open to acts that I would normally detest or simply ignore. Around 9 to 12 days in I'll have constantly renewing erections in bed from the early hours until I quit trying to sleep. This will take about 3 days to go away. While it feels strangely nice, I would also very much like to sleep. By this time anal masturbation begins to feel really nice and orgasmic (dry). I'll become much more aware of feelings down there and I can feel how I become more suspectible to dripping.

From here on I'll also become a liability to my wallet as suddenly I'm more inclined to buy toys and stuff to fuel my fetishes. Suddenly it is so much easier to justify hitting the buy button. It is interesting how the perspective changes over the days while everything feels to be just the same, if not for the arousal and frustration. While there are noticeable changes like willingness to suck and get fucked by a real cock going from 0 to 100, there are also alot of subtle changes which of many are not even obvious.

CumSlut likes this.
  13. CumSlut

CumSlut Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    10:27 AM
    That's why it is so important that your KH/Owner/Wie is also completely in control of finances. Sluts are expensive, horny sluts even more so.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chastity whining www.chastitymansion.com

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice