Kellogg Chastity Therapy - 1995 Style

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by Supple, Dec 21, 2016.

1. Supple

Supple Member

retired
    UK
    Local Time:
    11:52 AM
    This is fiction, but Kellogg did believe in enemas and chastity. These diary notes take it further.

Recently I was throwing out some old stuff, and came across my diary from 1995. To cut a long story short, it was written at the time when I went with my wife Eve to stay for a week with her aunt Agnes, in her remote cabin near Grand Rapids in Michigan.

As with diaries, much of it was scribbled for myself, with shortcuts and fragments of ideas. In transcribing it for computer, I have expanded it, and added a few afterthoughts.
    Wed 2nd August 1995

We arrived at the cabin at 9pm. Eve's aunt Agnes showed us to our room. Turns out that we are in separate rooms, maybe because the guest rooms were tiny, with single beds.

On the journey here, Eve explained that her aunt Agnes ran the cabin as a health retreat, and we would be subject to the standard regimen.

Lying awake writing this... Agnes is a tiny slim woman, around 55 (looks 40), full of energy. Will find out more at 6a.m breakfast!

Looking at bookshelf in my bedroom. Some titles are:

Kellogg: Plain Facts for Old and Young: Embracing the Natural History and Hygiene of Organic Life.

The Practical Water Cure - Yogi Ramacharaka

Kellogg: Home Handbook of Domestic Hygiene and Rational Medicine.

Back To Eden - Jethro Kloss.
    How Nature Cures - E.Densmore.

How and When to Be Your Own Doctor - Moser, Solomon

Also many books by Eve's aunt, and her parents - phew, they all must be tireless.

All the books are old and well-thumbed. Will sleep now, after long journey.

Thurs 3rd August. Morning.

Just had breakfast. Lots of fibre (I should have predicted this).

Agnes explained her philosophy and background, and I'll try to summarise this:

- her parents (now dead) worked with the cereal magnate John Harvey Kellogg, who ran a famous sanitarium at Battle Creek, Michigan. Her parents built on Kellogg's ideas, which to me (and most people I guess) seem cranky. The main ideas (passed on by Kellogg, but enhanced by her parents) are good diet, and mental and physical cleanliness, including chastity.

Today she would show us round, and provide more info. I was doubtful about getting involved with these ideas, but Eve was entranced (as she always had been) by her aunt.
    Will write more tonight.

Thurs 3rd August, Evening.

Early today, Agnes talked us into trying the regimen for the two weeks we are here. I think that Eve, as well as being enthusiastic, was embarrassed not to do it, seeing as we were getting free board and lodgings.

In the afternoon, Agnes gave an overview of what would be happening to us for the rest of the time.
    (I made lots of scribbled notes during her talk, and have smartened them up here. )

The main points that I got down were:

** Good Diet. Kellogg used whole-wheat foods and yoghurt - no alcohol or smoking. Our diet would be this, with the modern addition of soya beans for protein. Three meals a day, at 8a.m, 2 pm, and a small snack at 6pm.

** Outdoor Exercise - Kellogg believed in fresh air, sunlight, and exercise.

** Sexual restraint.

** Hydrotherapy - use of water for various internal/external treatments.

** Release of muscular tension.

Agnes was very enthusiastic, and I did not want to seem negative, so it looks like we are going to do this. She wanted to write novels, and, after I showed her the bookshelves, was astonished at the writing workrate of her aunt.

Fri 4th August. Morning.

Up at 6 a.m. The regimen started today, in 'a minor way', we were told. Swimming costumes on, and a brisk jog to a nearby lake. Swimming, then another jog back. Just as well that it is summer. Agnes said that this was a very gentle introduction to the system, and it would get more intense. Breakfast was high-fibre cereals (of course) and fruit. The rest of the day at leisure.

Fri 4th August. Evening.

Agnes spent the afternoon expanding on some of the topics. Today was nudity and showers. The suggestion was made that we all go naked inside and on the porch, to get a 'fresh air bath'. Also daily cold showers for 2 minutes, but these could be waived if we had swum in the lake. We could think about the adoption of nudity - being 'skyclad' - and Agnes stripped off, saying that she normally did this inside. (Outside could be seen be hikers etc). If the climate was cold, the nudity was optional - we should not waste the planet's resources on heating.

Later, Eve and me discussed the skyclad thing. Agnes really wanted to do it, and said that it would be creepy, voyeuristic, if I wore clothes and the women did not. Against my best wishes, I went for it.

Sat 5th August Morning

Like the previous day, but nude in the house.

Sat 5th August Evening

Today was plain weird and slightly scary, even compared to things that took place before. The topic was relaxation of the pelvic area. It seems that Agnes's parents had got involved with hippy ideas in the sixties, especially the concept of 'body armour' introduced by Wilhelm Reich and others. I'm not sure I wrote every idea down, but it seems that certain events and injuries from years ago are remembered by the body, in the form of muscular tension. The pelvic area was particularly susceptible to tension.

Agnes got Eve to strip off, and lie face down on the massage table (Eve was much closer to her aunt of course, and easily convinced about the strange ideas). Agnes then gave her a very intense buttock massage for several minutes, which involved the use of her elbow and body weight. Agnes was even crying out, but was told to relax into the pain - eventually she did, and seemed to enjoy it towards the end.

Next, we were lectured on 'anal retentiveness'. This was initially a theory by Freud, but had been modified substantially in the sixties by Agnes's parents. Their idea was that the anus can hold lots of tension, which needs to be reduced to allow free-flowing energy in the body. Agnes showed us a so-called 'rectal dilator', with a smooth pointed end. At its widest, it was around 1 inch, and the narrowest part was very slightly narrower, around 9/10th of an inch. This was going to be used to relax the anus, it seems.

Fortunately, my willing wife got to go first. She was instructed to raise her buttocks, and Agnes tried to gently insert the lubricated dilator into Eve's anus, and told us to observe the resistance. Agnes explained that, even though my wife knew she would not be harmed, her body was resisting, and that this needed to be worked on. After a few minutes of gentle partial insertions, she let the dilator in, with a gasp, and was told to try to relax even more. Agnes explained that the final stage, the removal, was even more important, and Agnes showed us what happened as she gently tugged the dilator. Eve's anus tried to hold it in. Finally, after instructions to relax, the dilator could be removed.

Agnes then showed us a butt-plug, which I had heard about but never seen. The big difference was that it had a thin neck, so that the anus was only stretched as it was inserted or removed. Furthermore, users tended to hold on to such plugs, like comforters. Such plugs were not to be used, because it was the psychological opposite of what was required, which was (Agnes explained) to free us from anal issues. Our dilator regime was to be:

** a gentle insertion by partner, alternating days
    ** a five-minute hold, convenient for an egg-timer
    ** a gentle withdrawal
    This was to be carried out until the dilator could be withdrawn by the gentlest pull, with no sign of clenching. This might take weeks or months, it seems.

Once this stage was reached, we were to move up to 1.25 inches, and repeat the process. When this could be removed easily, we were to do it once a week only, to maintain the relaxation.

Sun 6th August Morning

Today's talk was 'energy redistribution'. Eve's aunt explained Kellogg's ideas on masturbation (against it, of course) and showed us some old canvas and leather chastity belts, which looked incredibly painful to wear for long periods. Agnes's parents modified Kellogg's ideas: basically he thought that masturbation was evil, but Agnes's parents thought that it wasted energy, which should be reserved for higher purposes. In fact, they went through several years without any sexual activity, lasting until Agnes was 5 years old. (Agnes answered our obvious question about her own conception, and, amazingly, her father's semen was obtained by 'milking' him, rather than through pleasurable orgasm.) Later however, they relaxed this over-strict approach.

Then, I was given dilation, with Agnes instructing Eve. It felt really tight, but I was told that this would change, and that some people even found it pleasurable. We were then left alone until the evening, so that we could discuss the ideas.

Sun 6th August Evening

We had a tense discussion about chastity. Almost predictably, Eve was in thrall to her aunt's ideas, and also determined to create her masterwork book. We both wanted to have children, and as long as this was allowed, she was keen to adopt the ideas. I am completely in love with her, and felt dragged into it.

Agnes was pleased with our decision, and explained the regime. We could both orgasm twice a year, around the start of the summer and winter solstice (and also for procreation). This would be difficult at first, but easier for us than others, because we both worked from home. The other therapies would help to remove tension from the pelvic area, and being naked together would eventually de-sensitise us to nakedness. There would be no chastity belts, and it would help to leave bathroom doors open to prevent private masturbation. Male nocturnal emissions were considered unavoidable but, in general, we were to talk openly about desires, rather than giving in.

I was keen to make love with Eve before the regime began, but Agnes explained that we had missed the June solstice, and the next date was in December. In fact, she had not orgasmed for two years, because she needed the energy to work on a 1000 page book about her therapies.

Mon 7th August Morning

After swimming - but before breakfast, Agnes explained about enemas. We were to have them every two weeks. Though Kellogg used them more often, Agnes thought that frequent use disrupted natural elimination. For experience, she thought that every two weeks was good for keeping the colon clean. She gave us some pages of notes, and then demonstrated on Eve, explaining that I would be doing this when we were at home. The rules were: one pint, expelled, then two quarts of plain water, held for 15 minutes. If the two quarts could not be taken or held, the process was repeated. To aid expulsion, we were shown some yoga exercises. We were given two bags, so that we could hold them at the same time. Fortunately, we had two bathrooms at home. This was challenging for both of us, but Agnes showed us with a sense of humour, explaining that it could be quite erotic, especially with our chastity.

For the rest of the day, we could rest, but tomorrow would be the full regime, that we would do at home.

Tues 8th August

Am writing this at night, reporting on what we did:

6a.m - swimming, outdoor exercise, skyclad if possible
    7a.m - dilation, enemas, shower (enemas twice-monthly in future)
    8a.m - breakfast
    9a.m - normal work. skyclad if possible.
    2p.m - lunch
    3p.m - lunch
    2:30pm - work
    6pm - light evening meal
    8p.m onwards - time together, skyclad if possible.

This proved tiring for both of us, but novel, and fun at times. I felt very horny.

Agnes explained what 'time together' meant. No TV, no alcohol, and no clothes (if climate allowed). Yoga exercises and meditation, focussing an the transmuting of sexual energy. Reading health-related books. Discussing progress, even hugging, kissing, but no sex, of course.

Wed 9th August

Fond farewells. I really got to like Agnes, even though she was highly disciplined. On the drive home, Eve said that she knew it would be very difficult for me, and I appreciated that. However, she was thinking about lengthy training with her aunt, and hoped that I would support her in this venture. For, me, it was a long wait till December.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  2. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    5:37 PM
    A good start. Are you going to continue with this?

3. Supple

Supple Member

retired
    UK
    Local Time:
    11:52 AM
    Thanks! I had not thought to continue it, but you never know!

4. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    5:37 PM
    Well, it is set up nicely for a continuation.

5. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    6:52 AM
    Very nice!

Supple likes this.
  6. Eliza

Eliza Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:52 PM
    Refreshingly different from the usual. Keep writing!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice