Keepsake Security Device and CB3000

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by subken, Mar 26, 2009.

1. subken

subken Active member

Local Time:
    5:36 AM
    Is any on here using the KSD along with their CB3000? I got one a few years ago and found that it was very effective but the additional bulk put too much preassure on my balls to wear for long. Also the edge of the KSD bit into my groin at the base of the penis.

I am now using it with a very long spacer and larger ring such that my penis is gripped firmly but comfortably about one third up from the base, where it enters the CB cage. This results in a very comfortable fit without squeezing my balls at all. I think this also helps with erection pain during the night becuase it does not pull on my scrotum much causing that dreaded burning.

If you can wear it, the KSD makes pullout is impossible because you have to have the cage off to work the penis head out fo the ring. Pulling from behind is painful and won't work, and leaves you unable to put back the skin you pull out, so there is a great incentive to just leave it alone.

I had always believed tighter was better for security but harder to wear. This solution seems pretty good. Took me a while to figure it out...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice