Keeps falling off when balls shrink

Discussion in 'Locked In Lust - The vice' started by Aimee, Feb 6, 2020.

1. Aimee

Aimee New member

Local Time:
    7:21 PM
    Does anyone else have this problem? I use the large ring, and it's very snug getting on, medium ring is too tight. As long as my balls are "out," I have no problems, but I've woken up in the middle of the night with it off, I've also had it come off twice during the day, this isn't after any attempted erection or anything, just throughout the day, balls change size and shape and location, but whenever they shrink up and get especially small, the ring just slides right off without any problem. Does anyone else have this happen, or a solution. Sometimes it feels like my balls are going to explode because they feel so restricted in the large, and then other times they're so small I can't wear it.

2. Blue00

Blue00 Member

Professional
    USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:21 PM
    Sorry, it’s not the ring size, its the gap between the two rings that is the problem. There is a ring behind the testicles and a ring in front. The space between these two rings is too wide with your existing cage. Unfortunately, this is one measurement that is a bit of trial and error to get correct. However, this gap needs to be more narrow than each of your testicles is wide.

key less likes this.
  3. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:21 PM
    the gap is a fine line to walk. for me, i can slip the balls out if i wiggle them and work them out like a mouse under a door (think squishing)
    if i get the gap tighter it causes nocturnal erection issues as that ever so slight downward angle causes a "kink" in the penis and acts like its strangulating it.

that said, get a smaller base ring, and use a dremmel or machine shop to open it up wider.
    i did this ever so slowly till i found the perfect ring width. then i worked on the gap.
    sometimes hacking up a few cheap cages is the way to go before ordering a custom cage.

Blue00 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice