Keepers is starting to get the idea

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by SUTTONSEEDS, Nov 11, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. SUTTONSEEDS

SUTTONSEEDS Member

Local Time:
    11:18 PM
    Is has been a good day, firstly ive had no problems with my cb6000, and then my keeper demanded i give her a body massage, before proceeding to hand cuff me, release me, and then demand oral pleasure, which i gave, in slight discomfort but enjoyed giving all the same, she then rolled away, joked about placing a bag of frozen peas on her penis, in order to get me back in my device, this i thought was a joke, but then she proceeded to lock me back up , I think, and hope that she has finally realised that this lifestyle, is about her pleasure and not mine, Although i would have loved abit of attention, (as i havent cum properly for nearly 5 days) i have a really warm/ frustated feeling that inside, I have also expressed to her that from now on, i will not in any way try to initiate, these encounters, so she has complete control, this again will be frustating, and i hope she uses this as an opportunity to empower her sexuality, rather than away of putting if off, I would also like her, to write into our contract, that any attempts that i make to prompt these's sessions will lead to a penalty (i.e. 2 days further incarceration.) Here's to the BITCH in my beautiful, gorgeous, loving partner.

2. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    12:18 AM
    Good luck on your road to constant teasing, denial, arousal and much, much more!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice