Just wanted to share!

Discussion in 'Crossdressing in all its variations' started by chasteta, Apr 13, 2018.

1. chasteta

chasteta Active Member

Local Time:
    10:41 AM
    I didn't realize we had a dedicated CD portion of the site and just wanted to share.

I've recently been exploring my sissy side with my partner's support. I told her I was interested in doing it and had purchased some clothes but was embarrassed to show her and I believe this made somewhat apprehensive. Like I was hiding something from her.

She saw me in a full outfit and makeup for the first time recently and it went so well I almost cried. I was so nervous beforehand that her initial reaction would go poorly but she couldn't stop smiling and telling me how cute I looked.

It's been addictive and I've already purchased a good bit of makeup as well as some outfits. It turns out that goodwill is AMAZING for women's clothes. I don't know why that is, I've always had very mediocre experiences finding men's clothing there. Perhaps it's that men tend to wear things until they fall apart while women tend to change out their wardrobes more often? I'm guilty of this I'm in my mid 20s and still have a few shirts from high school. :x

I keep everything below my nose fully shaved now and it feels like I'm in my body for the first time in ages. I'm not questioning my gender right now; I just feel like I want to be a very girly boy. :) The first time I looked down and saw my shaved legs, painted toenails, and chastity was like having a surreal experience where everything suddenly falls into place and makes sense. I've been feeling more and more sissy and submissive as I keep myself this way and it's put me in a better place mentally despite some external stresses affecting our lives over the past few weeks.

I'm still learning a lot about makeup but I've done it about 5 times now and I can already see that I'm drastically improving. It takes me a while, though, but my KH has been perfectly happy to have me around for the evenings in thigh-high socks, panties, and a bra (even without my makeup and wig) when I don't have time to do an entire outfit.

My next step is to get some heels. I'm really nervous about buying them. Which is so stupid. Most people would think I'm buying them for someone else, and even if they thought I was going to wear them why would it matter? Anyway that's my next step and if I could survive buying $80 of makeup I can probably survive buying heels from goodwill. :)

SoumisCH, Breathe, Penney and 3 others like this.
  2. Wonderwomanssub

Wonderwomanssub Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:41 AM
  3. Khrissi

Khrissi Member

Winnipeg Canada
    Local Time:
    12:41 PM
    Wait till she gets local Avon rep to come do make over and teach you!!!

4. CrestfallenTDJ

CrestfallenTDJ New Member

Local Time:
    Heels from Goodwill? Ew. Lol kidding. I think a good place to start is Payless ShoeSource (or just Payless now) as they usually have nice styles, cheap, wide width and larger sizes. The shops are usually empty and the staff doesn't usually like interact with you at all because there's likely just one or two and they have to watch the register/door and the other is organizing the back I guess. It's a good place to start

5. Khrissi

Khrissi Member

Winnipeg Canada
    Local Time:
    Yes,Payless is excellent, and manager at one of local ones told me that they have policy of non discrimination so if you get grief..COMPLAIN!!!!
    Also Walmart has up to size 11 in some shoes

6. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Well-Known Member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    Good for you, @chasteta ! There are so many of us men out there who experience the same feminine feelings and hide them away instead of acting on them! Women often misinterpret our interest in feminine clothing and style as somehow being gay, but I guess that's understandable in this gender-fluid world. Don't worry about the $$$ you spend so much, either. There are many, many guys who spend as much or more to play golf and, when they come home, they have nothing to show for the money at all!

Sub Dave and Penney like this.
  7. Penney

Penney Well-Known Member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    Thank you for sharing your experience Chasteta. Mine was somewhat similar. I love Goodwill as well. It is wonderful to have a partner that is supportive. I look forward to seeing how your dressing progresses. I spend my evenings dressed now.

8. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    West Midlands. UK.
    Local Time:
    6:41 PM
    heloo @chasteta and welcome to here. Before i meet my Mistress i wern very good at doing makeup so what She did was She put makeup on my one eye and told me to copy it and that help me ever such a lot. and the more you does it the better you get :) .

Mimi likes this.
  9. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    Depending on your location, there are places that offer "makeovers" for crossdressing men. It can be done just for a special event, or as teaching for someone that wants to continue on a more regular basis. I live in New Orleans, and there are several places here that offer these services, including makeup, hair, clothes, shoes, everything.

I have done a bit of CD, and I've spoken to several others who have much more experience than I do. I've also been a client for and spoken at length with a professional stylist who offers the service. The consensus is that the best way to start is to plan on dressing for a special event, like a party, costume ball, etc, and see how it goes. There is typically little or no pressure/anxiety at an event where everyone is dressing up in some fashion. Then, wait a week or so afterward before you plan to try again so you can reflect on it. Take the time to consider the following:

1)Think about how it made you feel-Was it successful? How do you define success with CD? Do you want to "pass" as a woman? Is that even possible? For some guys, its just not realistic. If you aren't really interested in passing, what other benefits do you get out of it? Maybe its just a fantasy you play out at home with a partner?

2) How did it make your partner feel(if applicable)? Did they like it? Did they join in the fantasy? Or merely tolerate it because they knew you wanted to try it? Hugely important, and may be difficult to gauge.

3) Assess the amount of time/effort/expense involved, which can vary widely. It may not be feasible on an everyday or even weekly basis. Or, maybe you only want to invest in the very basics, like undergarments, wigs and minimal makeup?

Once you've decided whether or not to try again, consider doing it on a smaller scale at first. Have the stylist do your hair and makeup while they start teaching you how to do it. You and your partner can select appropriate undergarments, possibly including bra and panties, nightgowns, shoes, etc for a night together at home. Then a few days later try doing your hair and makeup on your own. Consider asking your partner to participate, which may be very fun for both. From there, the sky's the limit. You may decide to dress up only occasionally for a special treat and/or party. Maybe you do it on a more regular basis-maybe every evening when you get home from work and you are with your partner. And, obviously, a few guys enjoy it to the point of living it on a day to day basis. I go "all out" only very occasionally. Usually a party, but once in private (with a partner) for an anniversary. On a more regular basis, I wear pink panties probably once a week or so, at the suggestion of my beautiful wife/KH. Good luck!

10. SissyMaid4U

SissyMaid4U Well-Known Member

NY
    Local Time:
    1:41 PM
    Having support from loved ones makes all the difference. I knew going in my relationship wouldnt work if she didnt accept me. I told her in the first week we were dating and she didnt have any reaction. I put on her bra just to make sure and she still didnt care. I knew it was going to work right then. It is seriously an emotional roller coaster working up to it though. Now all my friends know and all support along with a few family members. Best feeling ever when you know your friends will support you no matter what.

11. CrestfallenTDJ

CrestfallenTDJ New Member

Local Time:
    Sorry, I just have to take issue with that because the connection of cross dressing and homosexuality goes back long before gender fluidity. I'm not even that old (30's) and the first reaction I'd get when talking or hinting at cross dressing was "hey man, are you gay?" I dont predate it that much but gender fluidity as a thing wasn't even there yet. Pansexual was just a burgeoning term as well.

12. Johnh70

Johnh70 Member

Local Time:
    6:41 PM
    Hi well done to you. You’re clearly extremely happier now and you can be who you want to be.

13. Breathe

Breathe Wife, Owner, Dom/me, and KH of _and_smile

United States
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It takes a lot of courage to be yourself, sometimes. Glad you're already seeing the benefits. :) Best of luck to you!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice